Where am I? Why am I in a lush mansion?!

Cupid's Arrow

You wake up, the light gleaming on your eyes, making you cranky. You sit up to see you're in a tank top and pj bottoms and notice these aren't the clothes you wore last night. You look around to see you're on a queen size bed with fluffy, warm covers and like, 20 pillows. You also spot lots of kitten, puppy and other animal plushies around you and wonder how you got here. You hear a knock on the door and you lay back do, pretending to still be asleep.

(English Convo)

Hoon: Jazmine~wake up~the sun has rised and it's like, 7:30am.

You don't respond, trying not to move other than breathing.

He walks over to you, crawling on the bed, laying down next to you and starts caressing your cheek.

Hoon: I know you're awake Jazmine, so open your eyes so we can start our day.

You refuse to open your eyes and stay still. He smirks and slips under the covers, letting his hand wonder under your shirt, caressing your chest, following the curves which makes you shiver. His hands felt cold, and you could feel him getting on top of you, opening your legs so he could fit in between them, still caressing you, making you open your eyes and pull back from him.

Jaz: *wide eyed* What are you trying to do to me?!

Hoon: Trying to figure out how to arrouse you, see if you really have wings, the purest white wings fortold in the old tales. Whiter than anyone elses.

Jaz: Can't you wake my up like a normal person?!

Hoon: That's impossible, since I want to first know if you're the Pearl.

Jaz: The Pearl this and the Pearl that~What the heck is the Pearl?!

Hoon: The most powerful of the Flytz, rumored to have the most beautiful blue eyes, the darkest black hair, and the whitest and the largest wings wings of all. She's rumored to be the most beautiful and to have the most alluring scent.

He crawls on his hands and knees between your legs and leans against you, kissing you gently. You finally notice he doesn't have his shirt on and his wings are open, encircling you two. You push him off of you to get him away and climb off the bed. He follows and quickly grabs you from behind, pulling you into a hug so you're right up against him.

Hoon: You can't escape this place, it's impossible to. Only those with wings can escape this place, and since you don't have any, you can't leave.

Eli walks in, him also not having a shirt on and having his wings behind his back. You had a feeling it would be a long time here, great~