Meeting

Cupid's Arrow

"Ha~How did I get wrapped up into joining a group, oh yeah, I wanted to meet my idols and didn't think, lovely." You just landed in Seoul, South Korea. You had no clue why you didn't think of what could happen once you signed two years of your life away to NH Media. You were in LA, looking for a good place to go on Twitter to see if your beloved idols had tweeted while you were on the plane ride there. You came from a somewhat small town in the Midwest, looking to meet your idols who were going to perform at KCON a few months later. You were singing Marshmallow by IU like it was your own song. A man passed by you on the phone with someone. He stopped.

"Um, miss! Excuse me, are you singing IU's Marshmallow by chase?"

"Yeah, why?

"You were singing it so well I just couldn't help it. How would you like to sing in front of a crowd under NH Media? I work for that company."

"NH Media!!!! My favorite band is under that label!"

"Ah, so you know U-Kiss? Well, how would you like to work under the same company? I know you will be able to meet them. And your voice is just so sweet, you would make a great girl to be in a group we're starting. It's called GA." (No girl group has formed under NH Media, band is made up)

"Really?! Work so close to U-Kiss?! Where do I sign?!"

Yeah, that's how you got to Seoul, not knowing how to speak very well in Korean and not knowing where you were supposed to go. While walking out of the airport, a guy with blonde hair and one with black hair were leaning on the outside wall, looking for someone. One of the two looked at you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you over to them.

"Excuse me, are you Jazmine?" The black haired guy spoke first. (Jazmine is your stage name)

"Um, yeah, who are you guys?"

The blonde guy then spoke. "We were sent to come get you from NHM. We're going to take you to the practice room to meet the other members."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"That's up to you to decide." The two guys looked at me through their sunglasses.

"Okay, where is the car then?"

"Right over here." The black haired one lead us over to a nice silver car and opened the passenger door in the back for me while the blonde took shotgun. He closed the door, put my stuff in the trunk, and drove us off the a building. They got out, this time the skinny blonde guy (now that you got a good look at him) helped you out. They led you into the building, down a flight of stairs and down a hall. They stopped at the door and knocked three times. Someone got the door, peeking to see who it was.

(Korean) "Hello?" You looked and saw it was Soohyun from U-Kiss!!!!!

(Korean) "Oh, you brought her~! She lookes really cute too! Super cute for a maknae."

Your ears pricked up at the word 'maknae', meaning you get to be the youngest.

(English) "So, I'm the youngest one huh? And who are you guys?"

(English) "You don't recognize our voices?" The black haired one raised an eye brow.

You listened closely and replied all the times they spoke. OMG.

(English) "You're Eli (pointed to the black one) and you're Kevin (pointed to the blonde one)?

(English) "Yep! Good job!" Eli smiled mischeviously at you while Kevin smiled sweetly.

(Korean) "So, she can't speak Korean?" Soohyun lookes at you and smiles.

(English) "Hello~! (waves at you) It's nice to meet you! I'm Soohyun."

(English) "It's nice to meet you. *bows* I'm Jazmine."