An Angel

Who My Son Picked to Love

Korean

Mandarin

Can’t really say which one

Luhan’s POV

I smile as I watch as Jia Li  scoops up her son for the two of them look like their angels. She picks up her son and starts dancing around with him. He smiles and hums a beautiful song with her. She spins in a circle with him in her arms.

I notice a photographer taking pictures but I ignore him.

She looks over at me and gives me puppy dog eyes, “Luhan-sii.

I smile and she pulls me over to them as she plays games with Sehun running around the studio.

I chase after him to.

I know we have eyes on us but soon I hear a few of the guys join in the chase.

I catch Jia Li  who had caught Sehun and we look behind us and laugh as we see Tao holding onto Kris who looks paralyzed in shock.

We keep joking around and soon Sehun is falling asleep in Jia Li's arms as she sits in the van next to me falling asleep on my shoulder.

She just sits there looking like an angel.

Ya, I’d stop staring at her like that until you get caught.”

I look over at Kris, “what do you mean?”

Do you think the boss will like it to know that you have feelings for his daughter?”

We never had to worry about this kind of thing before now we do.”

I nod my head and look over at Jia Li as her and Sehun fall asleep against me.

Still look at them how can I not fall for her? Like her son said earlier she looks like an angel.”

Kris looks at her and nods, “True but that’s what I see an angel fallen from grace that’s trying to gain her wings back. What do you see?”

There’s a lot of things we have to go through in life to gain happiness and when I’m around her and her son I feel light and more happy then I’ve ever felt before. I mean I’m always happy but with them I’m…

They nod their heads understanding what I’m trying to say, “complete, almost.

I think about it for a while and nod, “Yeah, that maybe what I’m feeling.

They nod and Jia Li digs her head more into my shoulder well she holds onto Sehun and my arm. I look down to see a rare smile on her face.

Tao moves close and whispers, “She’s smiling for real. Wow. She looks like an angel.”

That’s what her son kept calling her during the photo shoot. Kept ranting about how his mother is an angel.”

They nod and look at the mother and son attached to my arm. I smile down at them and sigh as I lean back in the seat a bit more wondering when we’re going to reach either the SM Building or dorm…

Your POV

I hear voices around me and I just curl more into the person that I’m holding onto. I sigh until I feel frustrated tugging on my hair. I sigh as I open my eyes slowly and start making out what people are saying.

You wake them up,” Tao says to someone.

What? Why me?” Kris answers.

Cause,” I hear Tao about to answer when more tugging goes on with my braid.

Sehun stop tugging on mommy and let her sleep,” I reason with my son.

Aniyo,” I hear him say.

I sigh, open my eyes all the way, and see that I’m holding onto Luhan who is sleeping with his head resting on mine.

I look down at Sehun who’s trying to get out of my death grip.

I let him out of my arms and look over at Luhan.

Luhan,” I try shaking him and he simply lets his head fall into my neck, “Luhan-sii, wake up.

He shakes his head and mumbles something.

Ya, Luhan-shi wake up.”

Still he shakes his head and keeps on sleeping.

I smile to myself as I move his hair to the side and get a good look at his face.

Luhan you need to wake up we’re at the SM Building. Please wake up for me.” I use a cute begging voice and his eyes open up a tad bit.

He smiles as he looks at me, “Jia Li, please let me sleep some more. They’re going to take up back to the dorm in the van.

But my dad wants to talk to everyone to see how the day went.

He nods and slowly pulls his head off my shoulder and a cute pout appears on his face. I look at Sehun, he jumps back onto my lap, and we do aegyo at the same time. A smile breaks across his faces as he makes his way out of the van and we follow.

We pass everyone and I feel eyes on me. I look to see groups of people in circles and I hear them ask, “Who’s she? Is she new? What’s she doing with Exo?”

I keep walking and when we enter, my father is awe struck, “Jia Li.”

I nod my head and smile at him as Sehun is smiling from behind me since I decided to give him a piggyback ride.

Appa are you alright ?” I look at Exo then him, “ Do  I look that different?

Luhan's POV

We shake our heads and Sehun elbows me.

I glare at him and Tao does the same thing.

Jia Li, I think your son and Luhan were talking about how you look like an angel.

When I get a hold of you later Tao, you’re going to regret it.

I look up to see a light blush and a pure happy smile on her face.

She starts talking so fast that I don’t’ know if she’s speaking English, Mandarin, or Korean, “Thank you guys so much. I look like an angel wow I never thought that was the concept that they were running for.

She keeps ranting until her dad calls her name making her look up, “Can you calm down?” she nods and her father smiles at her, “Good now how did the photo shoot go?

It went well they said I was a natural at this.”

Good did they decide on the concept was fitting with everything?

Kris answers, “Yes they said that the concept was perfect with Jia Li being our female model and also that her and Luhan’s pictures are best fitting.”

Mr. Park smiles and nods his head up.

Good oh and well you’re here Jia Li  how is school?”

Its going well but I have do a paper for my writing class and I have no idea what I’m going to do it on.”