His First Words

Who My Son Picked to Love

Mandarin

Korean

Luhan’s POV

When the young woman takes Sehun from my arms I almost feel sad about it. He was a sweet little kid.

When I heard her say that she hoped to see me again I felt my heartbeat pick up pace.

I keep running her name through my head to make sure I don’t’ forget it. As I walk out of the plane platform and to the rest of Exo.they look at me and I know that Sehun told them about Jai Li and her son Sehun.

So what was it like?”

I look at Kris, “what do you mean?”

Having a little kid being attached to you like you were his dad.

I look down hoping that it looks like I’m thinking instead of trying to hide a faint blush.

It was nice. It was surprising that his mother asked me ‘baby don’t cry’ and didn’t even act like she knew it was me.”

Sehun laughs, “Hyung you forgot the fact that her son’s name is Sehun.

I sighed, “Yeah the son’s name is Park Sehun and her name is Park Jia Li. She’s here to see her father I think.”

Wow that doesn’t sound stalker-ish.”

I shoot a glare at Kai.

Tao starts laughing and tries to cover it up.

I almost want to hit him but instead I sigh and start walking towards the luggage claim.

Standing there with her bags hanging off of her well she tries to hold onto her son and trying to pull her luggage off the go around. I race over to her cause I have a feel if it kept up she’d drop Sehun. Reach over and grab the luggage off the go around for her.

Thank you.”

She looks up and I see her face brighten a little bit.

Oh dang where is my other suitcase. This one’s mine where’s Sehun’s.”

Sehun looks up and after waiting ten minutes with her she sighs and sits down on her suitcase that’s almost half her height.

She sits there and sighs. Her phone starts ringing and she set’s Sehun down and pulls out her phone.

Appa,” she answers.

Its silent as the person on the other line talks.

I can’t I’m waiting for Sehun’s luggage. Its not coming around like everyone else’s…. Appa that’s not nice. What do you mean you have a pass. Ugh where are you? What do you mean looking for Exo? Yeh, Appa.

She hangs up, looks up at me, and sighs, “Sorry. Sehun… Sehun where are you? Now is not the time to be playing a game with mommy.”

She looks around and from the look on her face it’s not a joke. I look around to see that he's trying to reach my bag since I have a rubix cube keychain that a fan gave me.

I turn around and bend over, “You shouldn’t scare your mother like that.

He goes to run behind me but I stop him. I take my bag from behind me and Sehun grabs the rubix cube and a bright smile on his face. I laugh and pull the keychain off my bag and hand it to him. Right away, he tries to move the pieces and when they move he silently squeals.

Sehun,” I hear her voice as she leans down by me, “Don’t scare mommy like that again. I don’t’ think my heart could take it.”

Almost like, he understood every word, he runs up to his mom, and hugs her with tears in his eyes.

She smiles and looks at her son, “You should take that sweatshirt off isn’t it hot?

He nods his head and moves his arms in a perfect position for she can take it off. She takes off the sweatshirt to show a that he’s wearing a Stitch shirt with a hood that has a stitch looking face on it.

r2DbnEhsZ8tkWTPvgJ24qOoQcbMw_cARJdZT4jVB

She plays with the hood making Sehun silently laugh.

There you are Luhan. Oh, Jia Li.”

She turns around and sees Mr. Park.

Appa,” she picks Sehun up as he still holds the small rubix cube and hugs Mr. Park. “Appa what took you so long?”

He laughs and scratches his head, “Sorry I was caught up trying to find Luhan here and all along he was with you. No wonder why Sehun started laughing.

‘Note to self kill Sehun later.’

Jai Li laughs as she looks over at me,“Ye, Appa I missed you.”

Mr. Lee nods, “I missed you to if I wasn’t so busy with all my jobs I’d have seen you more as you grew up.”

She laughs sweetly something that reaches her eyes, “Don’t worry yourself appa. I love you anyways you did send me presents over the years.

He smiles at her, pulls her into a hug, and gasps when he looks at Sehun, He’s so grown up now. How are you, Sehun?”

He gives him the thumbs up and smiles.

Well we should probably go.

We nod our heads and follow Mr.Park.

Appa,” he turns to Jia Li, “I never asked where I will be living anyways.

Oh I rented an apartment by the school for you.”

In a scolding tone she spoke to her father, “Appa that’s unneeded. I can easily have lived with you until I found a place of my own. It must have cost a fortune.

I know but I wanted something to do for you my daughter plus I have been saving money to use on you since you were born. Put half of my paycheck that wasn’t used on bills into a saving account for you.

Appa thank you.” she looks at me,So you're part of Exo? I’m sorry I didn’t’ recognized you. I just listen to the music and I don’t really pay attention to pictures of the band members. Luhan-sii. Oh I guess I should apologize to the others for being rude earlier.

I look over at her, “I’m sure they are over it.”

She nods, “Still I was a bit rude even though you guys had asked a simple question.

When we reach Exo, baby Sehun looks at the members and keeps a cute little pout on his lips with his cheeks puffed out.

Tao looked at Boazi, Look he does it better than you.”

Boazi pouts until baby Sehun look at him and smiles brightly as if thank you for earlier.

Sorry for earlier. I’m Park Jia Li. Its nice to meet you.”

Oh you’re the reason he’s been bouncing off the walls,” Chanyeol asks.

Yes, sorry if my father caused any problems because of me. I am sorry but I should head to my apartment. Appa.” She flashes a wounded dog look at her father and asks, “Can I have my new address and keys, please? Sehun is tired and so am.

Mr. Lee nods and hands her a sheet of paper and a set of keys, “Be careful alright I worry about you.”

Yah, appa,” she leans over and kisses her father on the cheek.

She starts to leave with Sehun until he looks back at me and tries to hand me the rubix cube.

Luhan,” Se hun spoke.

Baby Sehun spoke and it was my name. for some reason I’m really happy that he said my name.

Jia Li stops and looks at her son surprised, but in the end she ends up laughing and cheering.

That’s my Sehun. Now can you say mommy.”

Mommy!” the little boy shouts on top of his lungs.

Good boy.” She rubs her nose with her son’s.

Your POV

When I heard my son speak and say Luhan’s name my heart leapt from my chest. My son finally speaks since he was born and it’s a male’s name. Not just any male but a famous idol whose songs I have been singing as lullabies for him.

Still when I asked him to say mommy I didn’t expect him to do so but when he did a almost squealed, but instead I chose to just jump up and down.

Good boy,” I say as I rub my nose with my son’s.

I point to the rubix cube in his hands and asked, “What’s that?”

Rooob…” he skips the –ix at the end and laughs.

I laugh and look at my father excited at what transpired, “Dad he spoke. He finally spoke. My Sehun spoke his first words.”

My father smiles at me and walks over smiling at Sehun, Does that mean you're going to talk more?”

Ye,” my son says as he nods his head.

I didn’t’ realize I was holding my breath until he spoke.

He looks at Luhan and holds out a rubix cube key chain, “Luhan Roob.”

He laughs and walks over to us and takes the rubix cube and smiles at my son, “Are you sure you want to give this to me?”

Ye,” my son says again.

My heart stops when I hear my son say, “Luhan-appa.

I blush and look at Sehun, “Appa?”

Sehun nods and looks at Luhan again, “Appa ,” and then he points at me, “umma.”

I blush and gaze at my son, “Ahh… Sehun why did you call Luhan-sii appa?”

He simply shrugs and I curse my sister for teaching my son that motion.

My father is laughing and so are the members of Exo.

I look up to see that Luhan is blushing.

I bowed to him, “I’m sorry. I don’t know why he called you appa.”

Before anything else is said I take my bags and race over to the help center to tell them I can’t find my son’s suitcase.

Luhan’s POV

He called me Luhan-appa. I don’t know how long I was standing there dazed but when I got hit in the back I look behind me to see Kris smiling.

Well that was surprising to hear.”

I nod and looked to where Jia Li ran off.

I sigh and look back at everyone and shake my head, “Yes?” they all look away.

Its silent until Sehun goes, “Alright lets go then.”

To my great pleasure they all agreed. Still baby Sehun calling me appa will never be forgotten by anyone.