Modeling Pt.1

Who My Son Picked to Love

Blue is Korean

Red is Mandarin

Your POV

Its been a week since I agreed to talk with Exo and I mean all 12 of them. I’m still closer with Exo-M since they always seem to be coming in for practice when I come in to talk with my father. My father has been watching my baby Sehun on a regular bases.

Today I have some free time so when I walk to my father’s office and open the door to see him teaching my son how to play the piano I sit down by them and watch as Sehun watches my father’s hands glide across the piano.

I smile as he plays the piano, “Appa, may I play something?”

He gets up and sets Sehun on the bench next to me after I moved more in the middle of the piano.

I stare up at the ceiling until the song Today from the show Shut up Flower Boy Band comes to mind.

I start playing the piano parts and soon I’m singing the words.

As I end the song, my father is smiling, and I sigh, “I’m not singing for a living.”

That’s not what I was going to ask you sweetie,” he says.

Then what were you going to say?

I was going to say that I’m glad that you have a passion for music such as I do.

I smile as I push down a random key.

Do you think that I should have just lived with you when I turned 12 when you asked me to?

It would have saved you much pain, but it’s in the past. You should smile you have Sehun don’t you?

I look down at Sehun and I know that my father is right I don’t’ regret it as much as a regular person would. I have my sweet small little boy to thank that monster for. I smile when I see Sehun place his small hands on the piano and start giggling.

I pick him up and smile at my father, “I should head home since I have some school work to do.”

Lair,” my father calls out after me, “You’re figure the times Exo is supposed to come in now. So you’re trying to leave before they show up.

I stop, turn to my father, and sit down with Sehun in my arms, “I know that I’ve spent a lot more time with them but I still rather avoid,” I cover Sehun’s ears, “Luhan. After what happened the two of them were in the same room with me.

My father knows even though I’ve spent time with all the members of Exo-M I always make sure that Sehun isn’t with me.

Still the guys have started to miss my cute little boy and asked me to bring Sehun next time I see them.

I had agreed just to be nice.

I hear knocking at the door and see the rude receptionist person that I so want to hit in the face every time I see her and truthfully can’t wait until the day she gives me a good reason to.

Mr. Park, Exo M and K are here to see you.”

Alright you can send them in,” my father says as he is still looking off into space for some odd reason.

The woman glares at me and I flip her the bird. She gives me a harder glare and I glare back until the door is shut.

Appa I guess its time for me to leave.

No, I actually want you to be here well I talk to them.

Why?

You’ll see.

Both Exo’s walk into the room and I feel like it’s become far smaller than it really is.

All Exo members wave to me except Luhan who’s trying hard to ignore me.

I feel my heart constrict with the fact that Luhan is mad at me.

I’m sorry but father can I leave. I have work to do.

I cringe into my seat with I get my dad’s glare that says do what I told you do to do.

I called you all here to ask a favor of you?”

If this has anything to do with me I’m gone,” I don’t care what he has to say I get to leave until I hear a cute little giggle escape Sehun.

I turn to follow his gaze to see a cute little piano. I glare at my father as Sehun gets out of my hold and dashes to the piano.

I go and sit down muttering, “Stupid old man.

I wanted to ask my daughter here if she could help with the next photo shoot. It seems the model that was supposed to work with you guys called in sick and its to late notice to call in another person to cover.

I sit there shocked and yell in Mandarin, “What why pick me? Why not a freaking trainee if its to late notice. You know I have a job for that’s starting tomorrow and school. Plus I have Sehun to take care of. I want time to be with my son when I have open time.

I picked you since I didn’t have to worry about drawing up a contract not to go bat crazy over them as a safety measure.

My father is right he has no worries especially since I don’t care too much about famous people or being famous myself.

Okay. I’ll do it just this once alright.” I hold up one finger to show him its just a one time deal.

What exactly is she doing all I caught was something about a trainee?

I’m going to model with you guys for your photo shoot. Wait am I modeling with both exo’s?

Yes, you are so I’d get ready for a very long day.”

I nod my head keeping it down as I hear them whisper.

Wait the photoshoot is today?





Quick little side note about Sung Joon's Today song from Shut up Flower Boy Band.

It's one of my favorite OST songs and I still listen to it when I want to sleep cause the melody is really nice. So if you don't know it listen to it.