Modeling Pt.2

Who My Son Picked to Love

Korean

Mandarin

I’m stuffed into a dressing room that’s too small for my taste. I’m handed clothing and told that I have to strip down and put the clothing on.

I walk out of the room and look at myself in the mirror shocked that the person standing in it was me and they haven’t even done my make-up and hair.

oYwr13_xIlA-Jd-ll8hWUWE0BOdkMyQSamVl9Jhu

They make me sit down and have me slip on the jewelry but they tell me that the earring are last. I stare at the beautiful necklace, bracelet, and earrings.

rQOpjAn6U-0uT126FQ8ii-4F2dmgkKIib4iCUSqhYf0gXwfCgXQCDbcf9UMHpXN50v1GtY89He4OUFZTRKJV4-oAKFnfJyo9Me97Tw6ppeyDH-TF4JjOtTZJewXPGArcAqivxvbb_LxJDANAavPTomVU_gAvMa2L-xIO0figUsbPjMp4kfcwFnmkcVxO1v2CeRZU_Fex

I play with the ruffles in front of my dress staring down seeing the high hells  as the hair stylist starts going haywire on my hair. As the the hairstylist does this and I try to follow her orders I’m trying to follow the orders of my bossy make-up artist.

When their finished. It hardly looks like I’m wearing any makeup. They only added enough to intensify my features. My hair is looks like they just make two twisted braids.

1HU8_ZtTxOVLhwkNHl3vJxH3GYpDmjP6XqcM-rRF

What’s taking them so long? This is taking longer than Kris does in the morning.”

I hear a smack as I turn the corner to see Tao holding the back of his head. I laugh at them drawing attention to myself. I could have sworn their jaws would have fallen off. I sigh to see that they are wearing simple white dress shirts with a variety of vests and ties in either a calm manner or a business one.

I smile and bow to them as Luhan asks, “Jia Li?”

I nod my head and smile to the photographer, “So when do we start?”

“Soon,” I nod glad that he understood my English since at times I can't’ force the habit that I’ve created to use.

I walk over to the guys and smile at them and look around, “Oh where’s my baby boy?”

I spot my baby Sehun push the older one into me and shouts, “Here!”

I laugh as I straighten Sehun out and look to make sure that nothing is out of place since the stylists would kill me.

I smile as I squat down to smile at my son thank god for whoever created spandex shorts.

Umma is an angel. Angel!

I laugh and cover my son’s mouth and shh him, “Sehun you have to realize that everyone here is working and you can’t disturb them.

My son nods and kicks his foot a little bit as he nods his head.

I see the kiddy piano that my father bought and it seemed that he was able to talk them into bringing it in here so that Sehun won’t cause too much of a ruckus.

Let’s start with Exo-M,” I hear someone shout and they point to me, “Sorry miss but you need to go up there with them.”

I laugh a little bit inside when they start playing Angel.

I look around to see that it looks like we’re in a normal practice room with mirrors on one side and its carefully set up that if a side photo is done then no one but Exo and me will show up. In the corner by the mirrors is a piano and a few stray instruments.

Alright just act natural like you love the room. You are the room.

Yeah and this guy doesn’t need to realize that what he’s saying is completely stupid.”

The guys start laughing at me as I make my way to the piano and carefully push it out and sit at the bench. Carefully one by one different photos are taken with different members and myself. Soon when it ends, we walk up to see how the photos turned out.

As we look at them we all make comments of our own.

Aww Tao is an adorable panda bear.” I hear my baby say as he looks up with us.

I laugh and carefully pick up my son, who decided that we wanted to dress in cute button up shirt and a little tan fedora on his head.

Tao is pouting and Sehun simply reaches up and pokes his cheek causing the pouting to stop and laughter heard. Soon there are some photos done of Luhan with me in them  Some are because of the photographer directions well others are just us being ourselves.

I hear the photographer say, “Wow out of them all. I think Jia Li-shi and Luhan-shi pictures are cute and a bit more natural looking for this concept.”

Sehun was about to say something but I place a hand over my son’s mouth.

I hear the other Sehun what the photographer said and when Exo-k heard it, they started pushing at Luhan’s buttons almost like a switch was hit Exo-M join in and start picking on Luhan.

Guys you should stop it.” They look up at me as I stare over them, “One you’re going to mess up your clothing and hair Exo-K so if I were you and didn’t want to be sent back to the stylists’ chairs because I wanted to joke around. Also I don’t want my son to pick up on any of this behavior this early. He looks up to you guys already so don’t ruin my streak of a behaved child or else I'll make  you regret it.” I'm kidding on the last part not that they know.

They look up at me with guilty faces and nod their heads. Different forms of apologies are given out and I forgive all of them as does Luhan.

Luhan’s POV

When I saw Jia Li come out in what they dressed her up in I felt my heart stop and when the photographer said we fit the concept of someone in love with a girl he thinks of an angel I felt my heart stop again.

When she yelled at the guys to stop behaving the way they did I don’t think it was for just the two reasons that she had given them.

When I hear them shout for her and Exo-K. Exo-M and I all stood there like K did and watched as they took photos that went with the concept but not a hundred percent. Her son, Sehun had grabbed a hold of my pant leg and made me pick him up as he watched his mother model.

Mommy is an angel.” Sehun starts saying as he watches his mother glide across the area.

We look the young boy as he keeps his eyes on his mother and slowly one by one we all agree.

I felt a pang of jealousy as I watch Jia Li pose with Exo-K like I did when the other members of M had.

When the photo shoot ends we all look at the photos and give our compliments and complaints like before. Still when it came to photos with Jia Li in it. There were only compliments about her. She was very much a natural at this.

When she goes to change the stylist told her to just keep it and hands her a bag with her clothing in it.

It’s for all your hard work. I’ve never seen a newbie work like a professional as you did.

She nods and smiles at them and thanks them all. Sehun hops out of my arms becoming pretty agile for a three or four year old. He takes a hold of my hand and pulls me to his mother.

Umma!

Hi, there’s my baby boy and you brought someone with you.”

When she looks up at me and I see why even more why Sehun keeps calling her an angel.