Sehun x Choi Soo Jin [daybreak1614]

» One Shot Collection (◕‿◕✿) «
SooJin usually walked home with her cousin, Chanyeol, and his friends. They were usually loud and out-going, and today wasn't any different, but something felt off. She didn't realize what it was until they were almost to her house and Sehun pulled her aside.
 
"SooJin-ah," Sehun said, a light pink already on his cheeks, "D-do you want to go out? W-with me?"
 
"Like a date?" SooJin asked, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks.
 
"Y-yeah," Sehun said, now bright red, "Like a date."
 
"I...I would really like that," SooJin smiled brightly, making Sehun smile back.
 
~*~
 
SooJin sighed as she checked her appearance one again in the mirror. Today was the day that she and Sehun were going to go on their date and she still couldn't believe it. Sehun was always to closed off and hid his feelings around her, so she was pretty sure he hated her and would never return her feelings for him.
 
"Yah," Chanyeol's deep voice called, "SooJin, why are you staring at yourself in the mirror?"
 
"I'm going on a date," she beamed, "With Sehun."
 
"Sehun?" Chanyeol asked, his lips curving up in a half smile, "Really? Where to?"
 
"Lotte World."
 
"Really now?"
 
"Yeah," she replied slowly, not liking the look on his face, "What are you thinking?"
 
"Nothing, nothing," he chuckled, pinching her cheeks before taking out is phone and walking away, "Have fun."
 
SooJin pouted at his weird behaviour, but shrugged it off as the doorbell rang. She quickly ran over and opened the door to see Sehun.
 
"Hi," she smiled softly.
 
"Hey," he said, "You look amazing, as usual."
 
"T-thanks," she blushed.
 
"Wanna go?" he asked gesturing to a waiting car.
 
~*~
 
When they arrived at Lotte World, it wasn't that busy so they were able to enter quickly.
 
"SooJin!" Sehun asked excitedly, "Wanna go on that?"
 
SooJin's eyes followed to where he was pointing, only to see a pretty high rollercoaster. "Is...isn't that a little...high?" she asked, slightly pouting. Didn't
Sehun know she was afraid of heights?
 
"Please SooJin?" he pleased, giving her his puppy eyes.
 
She sighed, not wanting to ruin the day before it even began, and agreed to the ride. Getting in line, the couple was in front of three guys who were talking loudly about how terrifing the ride was.
 
"It was really scary!" a tanned one whined, "I almost peed myself, Hyung!"
 
"Yeah," a tall one whined, "It went reeeeally fast! AND LOOPED!"
 
"How many times?" the one who seemed to be the oldest asked.
 
"Like...like 5!" the tan one cried.
 
SooJin cringed with every word they spoke as they got closer and closer to the front of the line. They were finally at the front of the line and as the empty car rolled up, SooJin followed Sehun as he tried to pick somewhere to sit. Looking around, Sehun saw two, two-seater rows that were open but before he could get to them, two of the guys from behind them rushed forward, taking one of the seats each, leaving two seperated single-seaters avalible for Sehun and SooJin.
 
"Uhm," Sehun asked the tan guy politely, "Excuse me. Do you mind moving so we could sit together?"
 
"Sorry, no can do," he replied, "I've always had this seat everytime I ride this ride."
 
Sehun sighed as was about to ask the other guy if he could move, but the ride operator began yelling at them to take a seat and shoving Sehun beside the tanned guy, leaving SooJin to sit beside the really tall one.
 
As soon as the ride started, SooJin had her eyes squeezed shut, but the guy beside her said, "If you want - I could hold your hand."
 
She politely declined, not wanting Sehun to get the wrong idea, but as soon as the ride started to pick up speed and go through the first loop, she grabbed onto him because of instinct.
 
Sehun glared at the back of the tall guy's head. How he wished that SooJin was holding onto him instead of this random guy.
 
When the ride ended, SooJin apologized to the tall guy before going over to Sehun who asked, a little jealously, "Who was that guy?"
 
"I don't know..." she mumbled, "But he reminded me a lot of Chanyeol...He even sounded a bit like him..."
 
*Come to think of it,* Sehun thought to himself, *The guy I was sitting beside reminded me of JongIn...*
 
"Sehun," SooJin asked, snapping him out of his thoughts, "Should we get something to eat?"
 
"Ice cream?" he suggested.
 
She nodded happily and walked over to the ice cream stand where she ordered a vanilla cone and he ordered a strawberry milkshake. SooJin reached to for her wallet to pay for her ice cream, but Sehun swatted her hand away from her purse and handed the clerk some money.
 
SooJin pouted cutely at Sehun and mumbled, "I could've paid for mine..."
 
"And what kind of man would I be if I made you pay for you're own ice cream?" Sehun asked, smiling playfully and leaning in close to SooJin.
 
She blushed lightly at the closeness, but they did not have time to become awkward, because someone bumped into SooJin from behind - pushing her into Sehun, causing him to squeal, "Cold!"
 
"Cold?" she asked, looking over at Sehun who was covered in his milkshake and her ice cream, "Omona! Sehun! Are you ok?"
 
"It's...cold," he shivered, trying to keep the cold liquids off his warm skin.
 
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" the tall guy that bumped into the couple apologized.
 
"It's ok," SooJin smiled politely, as Sehun studied the guy who was apologizing.
 
*Suho?* Sehun questioned in his head, glaring at the guy a little.
 
"So sorry again!" the guy apologized again before leaving.
 
"Sehun," she asked after the guy left, "Do you want to go find a change of clothes?"
 
Sehun nodded as the duo walked into the souvenir shop and Sehun grabbed a shirt and pair of pants and walked into the dressing room.
 
When he walked back out, SooJin burst out laughing. He was wearing Lotte World-patterned shirts and pants. "S-Sehun! You look adorable!"
 
Sehun blushed a bit, but eventually smiled back and started laughing along with SooJin. "Do I look like a model?"
 
"You should promote for Lotte World!" she laughed even harder.
 
Sehun quickly bought the clothes and they walked out. Tentatively, Sehun's hand brushed against SooJin's, but before he could make his move, someone walked inbetween them, making them seperate.
 
"Excuse me!" a guy with sunglasses called.
 
*Kyungsoo?* Sehun questioned, but quickly let the thought slide as he tried to hold SooJin's hand again.
 
SooJin smiled as she felt his hand brush her's again, and once again before they could hold hands, someone tried to walk inbetween them. But instead of seperating, Sehun gently wrapped his arm around SooJin's waist and pulled her to his side so that they weren't seperated by the Baekhyun look-alike.
 
She smiled and leaned her head on Sehun's shoulder and Sehun slowed down so that he could savor the moment a little longer.
 
Sadly, the moment had to end as they reached the exit of the park and got in the car. When they arrived home, SooJin and Sehun stood in the driveway. 
 
"I had a really good time today," SooJin smiled up at Sehun.
 
Instead of replying, Sehun leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a sweet kiss that tasted vaguely like a mixture of vanilla and strawberry. She smiled at the flavor but saddened as he pulled away.
 
"I did too," he smiled, "We should do it again sometime. Maybe...tomorrow? Or every tomorrow after that?"
 
She lit up happily, "Of course."
 
Sehun drove away after SooJin entered the house and Chanyeol lazily got up and walked over to her, "How did the date go?"
 
She eyed Chanyeol suspiciously, feeling like he knew more than he was letting on, but smiled and replied, "Perfectly."
 
~*~
 
Hi there!! I'm so so so sorry that this took so long!! It was 98% finished two weeks ago, but I left for a trip and left it unfinished, thinking it would be really easy to finished before I left on my school trip. But, when I got back, my mom said to me... 'honey...i broke your computer...' i cried. So I retyped the chappie while my laptop was in the shop. In all, it was a total time of bad luck...IM SO SORRY AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ^^