Tao x Kuma [K-P0PG1rL]

» One Shot Collection (◕‿◕✿) «

*jiejie is equivalent to unnie/noona in chinese 

"Kuma jiejie~" Tao sang glomping Kuma, "Guess what tomorrow is!"
 
"Your birthday?" she asked, playing dumb.
 
"And?" he prompted poking her side.
 
"My birthday?" she asked again, pulling away from Tao's poking.
 
"And?" he asked again.
 
"Our anniversay?" she questioned.
 
"Correct!" he smiled brightly, giving her a kiss. 
 
She blushed and pulled away, "I already got your present, so don't worry."
 
"That's not what I was worried about," Tao pouted.
 
"Then what-?" Kuma started, but was cut off by XiuMin tackling Tao and yelling, "Well, well, well. If it isn't the Bear Couple. How cute~"
 
"XiuMin!" Tao yelled, "You ruined a moment!"
 
"Ahh," he laughed, "You two are always having moments, so one's bound to happen again sooner or later."
 
"XiuMinnie," Kuma whined before Tao could respond.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Go away."
 
"W-what?"
 
"I wanna spend time with Tao. You're bothering us."
 
"Wah. Kuma, you've never been this mean to me!" XiuMin fake cried.
 
"I'm sorry," she pouted, "It's almost our one year anniversary XiuMinnie, I wanna spend time with my Panda."
 
"Haa. One year already? How can you stand spending all that time with Tao?" XiuMin asked, placing his arm around her shoulders.
 
Kuma looked at Tao with a look of discomfort on her face - how she hated skinship. Well, it wasn't that she hated it...it just made her feel awkward.
 
"XiuMin!" Tao growled, his sharp eyes narrowing into a glare, "If you value that arm, you will get. it. off. my. girlfriend."
 
"Woah," XiuMin said, stepping back, his hands in front of him defensively, "Ok. Ok. I understand. No touchy the girlfriend."
 
"XiuMin," Kuma suggested, "Don't you think you should get going?"
 
"Hmm? Oh...sure," he smiled playfully, "Have fun you two."
 
Kuma and Tao looked at each other and smiled brightly.
 
"Kuma!" Tao smiled, "So we're meeting tonight after work at the park, right?"
 
"Right."
 
~*~
 
Kuma finished work and went to the park. It was about 8pm and the park was covered in a yellow glow from the street lights. Under one of those street lights stood Tao, standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking like a model.
 
"Kuma!" he called when her saw her, completely destorying the model image of a few seconds ago.
 
"Hi Tao," she smiled walking up to him, "Did you wait long?"
 
"I've been here for a while, but I've been setting up so don't worry," he smiled brightly.
 
"Setting up?" she asked, tilting her head cutely, "For what?"
 
"You'll see," he smirked playfully.
 
"Tao," she whined, pouting, "Don't be mean!"
 
"C'mon then," he smiled, leading her down the park path.
 
"Where are we going?" she whined after fifteen minutes of walking.
 
"Shh!" Tao laughed, covering her eyes.
 
"Tao!" she whined, squriming because of the skinship. 
 
Tao let her squrim for a few more minutes before he cheered and uncovered her eyes, "Ta-dah!"
 
Kuma blinked her eyes to focus them and saw what Tao had set up. There was a picnic blanket stretched out across the grass in a pretty meadow.
 
"Omo!" she called, covering , "Tao! It's so pretty! You...you did all this? For me?"
 
"Only for you."
 
Tao wrapped an arm around her shoulders a lead her to the blanket and they both sat down. Tao quickly began taking out containers of food - ddeokbokki, bulbogi, and patbingsu, all of Kuma's favorites.
 
"Omo," Kuma gasped, eyeing the food, "It looks so yummy Tao!"
 
"Say 'ahh~' Kuma," Tao said with a piece of bulgogi held in his chopsticks.
 
"A-ahh~" she blushed as Tao placed the food in .
 
"Is it good?" he questioned as she chewed.
 
"Neh!" she smiled, "Maa!"
 
"You're so pretty," Tao said randomly, tucking a stray piece of hair behind Kuma's ear.
 
"T-Thanks," she blushed, looking away.
 
"So," Tao clapped, completeing ruining the moment, "What did you get me Kuma~~?"
 
"Aish~" she laughed, pushing his forehead with her finger, "You're so impatient."
 
"Please~" he pouted.
 
"Fine," she laughed. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small box. Tao began bouncing up and down in excitement as Kuma slowly examined the box.
 
"Kuma!" he whined, "Please!" She giggled and handed the box to him and he opened it eagerly.
 
"A Gucci wallet?" Tao squealed, "Omo! Kuma! Thank you!"
 
"Ah, I knew you'd like it," she smiled brightly.
 
Kuma looked up and admired how the moonlight made Tao's skin look milky white against his jet black hair and made his sharp eyes stand out. "You look like a model," she mumbled, flopping down on her back.
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nothing, nothing," she laughed, staring up at the stars. Tao laid down beside her and looked up at the sky as well.
 
"The stars are so pretty," Kuma sighed.
 
"Yeah, they are," Tao agreed.
 
Kuma rolled over so that her head was resting on Tao's check, just under his chin. He gasped at her sudden boldness - she was never the one to initiate skinship.
 
"Tao," she mumbled into his chest.
 
"Hmm?" he rumbled beneath her.
 
"I really like you."
 
"I really like you too."
 
Kuma smiled softly and fell asleep listening to Tao calm breathing.
 
 
~*~
Hi there ^^ I really, really, REALLY, hope you like this chapter. And I'm REALLY sorry that it took so long...School has been insane and its completely my fauly...MIANHAE. **bows** I hope you'll forgive us and request again if you liked it.. <3 GAHH. Tao is too cute >w<
 
Annyong to the new readers ^^ feel free to request and K-P0PG1rL sorry for your late update ; A; im dying of school.. i hate bio and physics and math..but anyways i hope you enjoyed this oneshot and have an awesome weekend ahead of you :>