DaeHyun x Lihae [bambiz13]

» One Shot Collection (◕‿◕✿) «

Just wanna tell you guys 와예 (wa ye) is actually a busan dialect of saying 왜요 (wae yo) which means "Why"

The new kid, Jung DaeHyun, raised his hand up in class, "Songsaeng-nim! Wa ye do molecules bond like that?" he asked in his Busan accent.
"'Wa ye'?" "What the hell is 'wa ye'?" the students around him mumbled. The bell rung before the teacher could answer his question.
"Ah, these kids are so mean," Lihae mumbled to YoungJae, her best friend, "'Wa ye'...it's kind of unique, don't you think?"
YoungJae smirked the smirk that meant Lihae had said too much. "DaeHyun-sshi!" he called across the emptying class, "Do you not understand bonding?"
"J-just a little," DaeHyun studdered, looking down.
"Well," YoungJae smiled brightly, "I'm sure Lihae-ah can help."
"A-ani!" she studdered, glaring at YoungJae, "Mianhaeyo, but I'm really not good at chemistry."
"I-it's fine," DaeHyun studdered before quickly bowing and leaving.
After DaeHyun left, Lihae punched YoungJae on the arm, "Yah!" she screamed, "What the hell was that?"
"Don't yell at me," YoungJae whined.
"Yoo YoungJae!" Lihae yelled, "Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong!"
"Don't be like that," YoungJae cooed, "I'm just trying to help."
"I never asked for your help YoungJae..."
"But, Lihae, honey, you need my help."
"Hajima~" Lihae whined.
"Let's just go, yeah?" Youngjae shrugged, "I'm sure Himchan is waiting for us."
Lihae sighed and walked out of class beside YoungJae, only to find Himchan standing outside of their class, looking impatient.
"Let's hurry and go!" he called, grabbing her wrist and dragging her, YoungJae trailing behind you.
"Yah! Where are we going? Don't we have to go the other way?" Lihae asked, as she struggled to keep up with Himchan's long strides.
"I need to find JongUppie," Himchan mumbled.
"Wae?" YoungJae teased laughing, "Did you guys arrange to meet? Like a date?"
"Shut up!" Himchan pouted, "He just has my math textbook."
"Sure he does," Lihae and YoungJae laughed.
Himchan was about to retort, but he was cut of by a figure running toward him screaming, "Hyung!"
The figure, better known as JongUp, tackled Himchan, causing him to finally let go of her wrist to catch the younger male. Unfortunately, JongUp bumped Lihae pretty hard which made her lose her balance and fall into the arms of the person behind her.
"G-Gwenchanah?" the person asked in his wonderful Busan accent.
"N-neh," Lihae studdered as she quickly pulled away from him, only to find none other than DaeHyun. "G-gomawoyo DaeHyun-sshi."
"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked innocently, "Your face is really red."
"Y-yeh, I'm sure," she smiled, "Thank you."
"A-araso. I'm going to go," DaeHyun smiled before he left.
"Eeung(Sure). Annyoung," Lihae smiled, still blushing.
After DaeHyun was out of sight, LiHae turned and glared at JongUp. "Yah! Moon JongUp! You're aim !"
"Ani(No)," JongUp smiled, "My aim was perfect. You fell directly into-!" Himchan quickly covered JongUp's mouth before he could say anything else.
"That was planned?" she yelled, "Well, what did I expect - it is you guys we're talking about...Aish!"
"Lihae-ah," YoungJae cooed.
"No! I'm leaving before you guys could do anything else," she huffed, walking away.
The three guys laughed and high-fived each other as she walked away.
~*~
The next day Lihae walked into class half asleep, bumping into the door, two desks and three chairs before finally arriving in her seat. She finally plopped down beside YoungJae's empty desk and put her head down to sleep.
About five minutes later, someone sat in the desk beside her. Thinking it was YoungJae, she didn't bother moving until the person spoke.
"LiHae-sshi," the voice that was definetly not YoungJae's said, "Gwenchanah?"
*That 'gwenchanah' sounds really familiar. Just like DaeHyun's yesterday...* LiHae thought to herself as she tilted her head to the side, only to see DaeHyun.
"Ah. Annyoung," she sighed, too tired to comprehend what was going on.
"Annyoung," he smiled, "Gwenchanah? You look tired..."
"It is that obvious?" she laughed.
"No, unless you bump into doors regularly," he chuckled.
"Which I do," she smiled.
"So why were you up so late?" he asked.
"I was trying to finish a dumb English assignment," she sighed.
"Too hard for you?" DaeHyun asked in English.
"Mwo?" she gasped, "Uwah. You're really good at it..."
"How about we make a deal?" DaeHyun smiled.
"What kind of deal?"
"I'll help you in English, if you help me in chemistry."
"Seems fair, I gue-"
"Also," DaeHyun interrupted, "You have to go on a date with me."
LiHae pouted and pretended to think about it, tapping her chin. "Fine. Deal."
"Seal it with a kiss?" DaeHyun asked, blushing slightly.
She quickly kissed his cheek, blushing, "There. Sealed."
"Ani," he pouted cutely, "That's not how you seal a deal."
DaeHyun gently cupped LiHae's face and sweetly kissed her lips. 
The moment their lips touched, YoungJae, Himchan and JongUp burst into the room and cheered, "Finally!"
DaeHyun and LiHae blushed and pulled away as smiled at each other.
 
~*~
Gahh....I'm so sorry that it took so long~! I really hope you liked it <3 OMGOMGOMG. DID YOU SEE DAEHYUN'S FACE WHEN HE HIT YONGGUK IN HAJIMA?? OHHHHMIGOSH. I DIE. Most of this story (kinda...more or less) was from the 'Hajima' making of video and BAP's Killing Camp. Ever since Killing Camp I've loved the HimChanxJongUp pairing <3 AND THEN BAP'S ENGLISH IN THE MAKING OF VIDEO <3333
 
Here you go bambiz13 ^^ sorry it took so long, school's in the waaaay... and oh gosh guys im failing bio... well no but im jus getting a 66% in it ;___; neways i hope you enjoyed this daehyun story and have a great rest of the day :> 
ps. jongup is mine, he doesnt go with himchan