JB x Jean [Msdaydreamer123]

» One Shot Collection (◕‿◕✿) «

 

"Songsaeng-nim! Songsaeng-nim!" JB called out in the middle of class, "I don't get it!"
"What else in new?" Jean mumbled under her breath.
"Yah," JB glared, "Just because I'm not as smart as you doesn't mean I ask a lot of questions."
"Yes is does," the teacher chimed in. Jean burst out laughing, earning a glare from JB.
"M-mianhae," she laughed, trying to catch her breath.
"Park Jean! Wae are you so mean to me all the tim-!" JB yelled pouting, but was cut off by the bell ringing. The class gathered their things and quickly left the classroom.
JB and Jean walked out side by side, and Jean bumped her shoulder against his, "Hey. You know I was joking right? If you need help, I can explain it to you after school."
"Thanks," JB sighed, then cheered up suddenly, "Hey Jean, guess what?"
"What?" 
"You're birthday's coming up!" he cheered.
"Chincha?" she blushed slightly, "I haven't noticed."
"Eeung(Yes)," he grinned, "What do you want?"
"Molla~" she sighed, "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"
"Okay, see you!" JB waved as Jean walked in the opposite direction, waving as well.
~*~
JB was halfway home when someone jumped on his back. "JB-ah!" the person called.
"Woah!" JB yelled, spinning around to face Jr.
"What's up with the look?" Jr asked, falling into step with JB.
"What look?"
"You look like you have something on your mind."
"It's nothing."
"It not nothing," Jr sighed, "Don't lie. You always have that kind of look on your face when you're thinking of a girl you like."
"Really?" JB freaked out. *I was thinking of what to get Jean for her birthday...Does that mean...No way...We've been friends forever*
"Woah, JB, you look like you've just seen a ghost."
"It-it's nothing."
"Yah. Im Jae Bum. Don't lie to me." Jr scolded.
JB took a deep breath before turning to Jr, "I...I was thinking about Jean."
"MWORAGO?" Jr yelled, "Jean? Park Jean?!"
"Neh! Now keep your voice down!"
"Woah," Jr sighed, "That's...so cute." JB stayed silent as Jr continued, "Haa. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. You guys are really cute together. You know her birthday's coming up."
"Yeah, of course I know! We've been friends for years..."
"So, what are you going to get her?" Jr promted.
"Mollayo..." JB frowned.
"Well it has to be good, cause Jean's liked-!" Jr quickly covered his mouth before he said anymore.
"Jean's liked what?" JB yelled.
"2PM," Jr blurted out the first thing that came to his mind, "Jean's liked 2PM for a long time now."
"Jomal?" JB asked, "So I should get her something to do with 2PM?"
"I don't know," Jr said hurridly rushing off in the opposite direction, "A-anyway, I think I forgot some homework at school so I'm going to go get it so I'll see you soon!"
"Yah! Park Jin Young!" JB yelled after Jr's retreating figure, "Aigoo. What's up with that kid?"
~*~
*Ding Dong*
Jean looked up from her computer and called, "I'm coming!"
*Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Dingdongdingdongdingdongdingdong*
"I'm coming!" Jean yelled, swinging open the door, "Gosh you're impatient."
"Happy birthday!" JB and Jr sang glomping her.
"Yah! Yah yah yah!" Jean called from underneath the duo, "I can't breath down here." They laughed and got off of her and she caught her breath.
"Happy birthday!" Jr sang again, shoving a present into her hands.
"Uwah," Jean smiled, "Gomawoyo."
"Open it~!" Jr smiled. Jean nodded and carefully unwrapped the box and saw that it contained the complete 2 seasons of Dream High on DVD.
"Uwah~ Dream High?" Jean smiled, "I love this drama! I never got to finish the second season though...Ahh~ I'm so happy!"
"Your turn JB," Jr smirked.
"A-ah," JB stuttered handing Jean an envelope, "H-here you go."
"G-gomawoyo," Jean blushed as she opened the envelope carefully. "Two 2PM concert tickets?"
"Y-yeah," JB said worridly after seeing the look on her face, "Don't...Don't you like 2PM?"
"They're ok..." Jean said slowly.
"W-well, Jr told me that you liked 2PM so I bought you two tickets to the concert so that you could take someone with you..." JB said quickly.
"Jr told you that?" Jean asked, "Park Jin Young! Why would you sabotage JB like that?"
"I-I didn't mean to!" Jr quickly defended, "He caught me in a lie...I was going to say a little too much and then I blurted the first thing that came to mind..."
"What lie? Why was 2PM the first thing to come to your mind?" Jean questioned.
"I'm just gunna go..." Jr said quickly, and ran out of Jean's house.
"Yah! Park Jin Young! Get back here!" Jean and JB yelled in unison as the door slammed behind Jr.
The two stood awkwardly beside each other before JB decided to break the silence, "Jean-ah, if you don't like them - I'll take them back..."
"No! No. I...I like them JB. It's really thoughtful. I'm very thankful," she bowed 90 degrees.
"Yah. Stand up straight," JB scolded, "It makes me feel old if you bow."
Jean looked up, but remained bowing, "Make me. Making you feel old is funny."
"Aish. This girl," JB sighed, grabbing her shoulders and trying to straighten her out. She remained stubborn and won't let him pull her up. He finally got her to stand up straight, but the force caused her to fall backwards, taking JB down with her. JB had both arms on either side of her head, hovering over her. Both of them blushed at the sudden closeness.
"Wanna know something?" JB smiled.
"M-mwo?" Jean studdered.
"I like 2PM."
"I like you," Jean responded automaticly, but blushed after she realized what she admitted.
"I like you too," JB smiled brightly, as he leaned into Jean giving her a soft, sweet kiss.
 
~*~
 
Hi everyone!! fluffy here~~ I really hope you liked it~~! I'm sorry it took so long DX I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTT =D
 
i hope you like this JB oneshot Msdaydreamer123 ^^