Kris x Seojin [asian_on_the_inside]

» One Shot Collection (◕‿◕✿) «

 

"You stupid ! Stay away from Kris!" the Queenkas yelled, giving me one last punch before walking away.
I groaned and rolled onto my back, careful not to hurt myself even more. This is how it always went - the Queenka would pick on me, occasionally beat me up and I would just take it. Today was a particularly bad beating. The Queenkas found out that I had asked the Kingka of the school for help. In fact, I was going to another session before the Queenka's jumped me.
I carefully got and and limped down the hall to where Kris and I arranged to meet. I opened the door slowly and peeked inside, "Kris-sshi?"
"You're late," he said in monotone.
"Ah, yeh. Mianhaeyo. I was just-"
"Is that blood?" he cut me off, got up and reached for my hair.
I jerked back and smiled sheepishly, "Ah. I-I just hit my head in class. I tripped - I'm really clumsy like that."
"Don't lie to me!" Kris yelled and I flinched.
"That-that was a lesson, r-right?" I studdered, reaching for the door.
"Exactly," he said with no emotion once again.
I laughed awkwardly, "K-knew it."
"C'mon SeoJin," Kris groaned, "We've been working on this for two weeks now! You still haven't gotten angry!"
"Mianhae," I mumbled.
"Let's try again," he sighed, dragging his hands through his hair, "Let's see your glare."
My aegyo-ful eyes tried to become cold, but failed. "Aigoo..." I mumbled.
Kris sighed and walked up to the chalk board in the class and wrote something down, "Read it."
"Why...why do you care?" I said, squinting at his sloppy writing.
"Try again."
"Why do you care?" I asked, blinking a couple times.
"Again. Meaner."
"Why do you care?" I asked again, trying to ask tough.
"Again."
"Why do you care?" I asked, then groaned, "Why am I doing this?"
"You asked for this SeoJin."
"Mianhae, I'll try again..."
I was just about to start, when Kris's phone buzzed. He picked it up quickly, "What's the matter Tao? I'm busy...You lost your wallet? Really? Yeah, yeah I'll be right there, just give me a minute."
"Is everything ok?" I asked.
"Ahh, that kid. Lost his wallet again," Kris sighed.
"Again?"
"Sadly," he sighed, "I'm leaving first."
"Ah, ne. Annyoung."
~*~
The next day, I was walking to school and saw the group of Queenkas from the other day, picking on a little freshman. 
"Yah," I called, "Why are you picking on this poor kid?"
"She was just here," the main Queenka, SuMi, shrugged.
I stepped in front of the freshman, and turned to look at the Queenka. 
"Woah, SeoJin finally got some backbone," the Queenkas gasped.
I turned to the freshman, "Hurry and go."
"G-gomawoyo Sunbae-nim," the freshman stuttered and hurried off.
"Yah. SeoJin. Why'd you have to ruin my fun?" SuMi glared as Kris and a group of his friends walked up to see what the commotion was.
"Just because that was a Hoobae, it doesn't give you the right to pick on them!" I yelled.
"Wow. SeoJin getting angry, that's new."
"Yeah, I'm angry," I yelled, "I don't care if you pick on me, but really, that poor Hoobae was about to cry! How could you be so heartless?"
"Oh, yeah. You're one to talk," SuMi said sarcastically.
"What do you mean?"
"Using Kris-oppa to 'help you get angry'? Yeah right. You seem perfectly fine getting angry now."
"Why do you care?" I glared, making Kris silently fill with pride.
"I-I..." she studdered.
"Exactly. Now go. Go," I glared.
SuMi started studdering and her friends pulled her away and the crowds dispersed, leaving only me and Kris behind.
"SeoJin-ah," he said with the most emotion I've ever seen him use.
"Kris-sshi," I bowed 90 degrees, "Gomawoyo."
He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up straight. "Oppa." he stated.
"M-mworago?"
"Kris-oppa, not Kris-sshi."
"W-w-waeyo?" I blushed.
"You know," he smiled, "That's the reason I agreed to help you. The first time I saw you, I thought you were really cute."
"I...I don't know what to say..."
"Just say you'll go on a date with me."
"Of...Of course," I smiled.
He smiled brightly and kissed the top of my head, then the tip of my nose, and hovered hesitantly in front of my face.
I smiled softly and and leaned in so that our lips met in a soft, sweet kiss.
 
~*~
 
Hi everyone~! I Hope You Enjoyed! I Am So Sorry It Took So Long!! TT^TT School has been getting really busy, but we'll try ot keep updating often ^^ I really, really, truely hope it was worth the wait.... >w<
 
Here's the Kris oneshot :) i hope you had fun reading it :D Have a wonderful day everybody ^^ kris' fail buing buing at kcon omg xD