~ 5 ~

Mr. Smile

 

 

 

It was early in the morning when Eun Ji’s alarm clock woke her up. She lifted her body from the bed and lazily walked to the bathroom. After that, she dragged her body back to the room. She lifted her phone and sighed lightly. After two days her best friend was leaving Seoul to study in London. The days passed really fast and she never managed to spend much time with Yun Hee.

 

Eun Ji tried not to cry, to be happy around her best friend but that wasn’t as easy as she thought. The girl went down the stairs and out of the house. Today she was going to spend the day with her best friend for the last time.

“ I’ll be ready just in a minute “ Yun Hee replied dashing up the stairs to her room. Eun Ji smiled weakly dragging herself in the living room. For her surprise she saw Jong In showing something to Se Hun.  Se Hun seemed little down, after all his best friend was leaving for London as well. Eun Ji took a seat on the couch where the boys were.

 

“ Ah, Eun Ji … today we’re going to spend the day together, the four of us “ Jong In cheerfully said placing his hand around Se Hun’s shoulders.

“ Stop being all happy … “ Se Hun hissed pushing back his friend.

“We’re all going ? I thought I’ll spend the day only with Yun Hee “ Eun Ji said little disappointed. She wanted to have some time with Yun Hee and not her boyfriend and his weird best friend. Not that Eun Ji considered herself normal, bus somehow he was different …

“ Sorry… “ Yun Hee added once she entered the living room. Eun Ji just sighed lightly, she can’t simply stay mad at her friend, not now when she was leaving her.

“ It’s fine … “ the girl simply replied. No matter what, she had to spend the day with her friend, even if that included dragging along the two annoying boys.

 

 

~~~

 

It was getting dark already as the four of them walked along the streets. Eun Ji appreciated Jong In’s behavior as he was walking with Se Hun behind them. Eun Ji knew that he was doing this because of Yun Hee and probably she told him, but whatever was the reason Eun Ji was happy to be with her best friend.

 

“Oh, crap … Yun Hee we have to go “  Jong In called from behind. Eun Ji groaned lightly … he ruined everything.  Maybe he’s not that good after all, Eun Ji thought glaring at the boy.

“ Why ? Something with the company ? “ Yun Hee asked looking back at her friend. Just then Jong In dragged her away “ I’m sorry … “ she mumbled walking away just like that. Eun Ji was in shock, not only her best friend left her behind, but she was stuck with Se Hun.  It’s not that she hated him … who could possibly hate a guy as handsome as Se Hun, but he was giving her the goosebumps most of the time.  

 

“ Wanna go drink with me ? “  Se Hun awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.  The girl thought for awhile, yet again her best friend left her on the day before her flight to London. Without giving it a second thought she was already walking beside Se Hun.

The boy dragged Eun Ji  to some pub that she had never been before. The truth was that it was the first time she had been inside a place like the one she was at the moment. Se Hun dragged her to some random table and he ordered one big bottle of their best alcohol. The waiter suspiciously eyed both of them preparing to ask if they have the age to drink, but Se Hun dragged his ID card out from his pocket and proudly announced that he’s old enough to drink whatever he desired.

 

“ I’ll be back in a minute “ the waiter said before walking away from the table. Eun Ji, from another hand, raised an eyebrow snatching  the ID card away from the boy’s hands. She examined the card carefully before smirking lightly.

“ Fake … ? “ Se Hun just nodded and took the ID card back in his pocket.  “ I’m pretty amazed you know … it’s really brave from your side to show that ID card so carelessly, especially in a pub “  the girl was indeed amazed how carefree the boy could be.

 

“ Thank you, I’m trying my best “ Se Hun boldly replied waiting for his drink. The waiter came with one bottle of some drink that Eun Ji hardly could recognize what really was. Maybe some whisky or wine … but for sure it was expensive. The boy took the bottle and hurried to pour the liquid into his own cup just to be the first to taste the alcohol. He pursed his lips lightly before looking up at Eun Ji. “ It’s really good “ he said taking her cup before pouring the alcohol in the glass. Eun Ji eyed the cup and wondered if this was a good idea.

 

She looked back at Se Hun who was taking big shots. In the end Eun Ji took the cup in her hands and took a sip from the liquid. Her brows furrowed lightly and before she knew it Se Hun was pouring more of the alcohol into her own cup. Eun Ji was not sure why he was doing that … maybe he wanted to simply get into her pants, but yet again they were sort of friends …. And if Se Hun laid a hand on her, Yun Hee would kill him for sure.

 

 

After the bottle was emptied another one came and Eun Ji felt how her head started to spin around. She was getting drunk.

“ It really hurts, Yun Hee is leaving me …. “ the drunk girl cried out loud not carrying about her surroundings.

“ Yeah, I know how you feel …. “ Se Hun joined the girl as both of them took another sip from their cups “ Hey, waiter … bring another bottle “ the boy cried.

“ I’m drunk already … stop ordering more … “ Eun Ji chuckled. It was her first time to get that drunk, and Se Hun who was ordering more alcohol was not helping at all.

“ So? Our friends are leaving so we have the right to get drunk “ Se Hun laughed swinging the bottle above his head “ Don’t you feel better ? “ Eun Ji was too drunk to even think straight, so she just got with the flow and took another sip from her cup.

 

 

While both of them were talking about how their best friends were leaving for London, Se Hun’s phone rand. He looked at the screen and furrowed his brows.

“  I have to go … everything you order is on me “ Se Hun smiled weakly before forcing himself  to stand up from his seat before walking out of the pub.

“ Here he goes … another one leaving me alone “ Eun Ji cried, taking the whole bottle and drinking all the liquid in it. Probably the picture of a drunken girl was not that good as some people left the pub. Eun Ji placed her head on the table sighing, she felt lonely … and her heart ached. After all, the alcohol couldn’t take all the loneliness away from her heart.

 

 

~~~

 

Kris was relaxing on his couch from another tiring day.  All he ever wanted was to sleep all his life, but apparently someone decided to interrupt his moment. He looked at the ID number, he wondered why Eun Ji was calling him so late …

“ I told you not to call me … “ he started. But his eyes widened as he heard a male’s voice. Without even thinking he took the car-keys from his table and dashed out from his apartment. He couldn’t simply let a young girl as Eun Ji to stay in a pub all drunk.

‘ That annoying girl … ‘ he thought on his way to the pub. He was lightly annoyed at the girl, he thought how careless she could be. Getting drunk alone in a pub, it wasn’t something that a girl like Eun Ji would do.

 

 

The moment he entered the building, he looked around, searching for the girl. It was not that hard to find her drunken body, her head lying on the table while some waiter was holding her phone. Kris stepped closer to the table and the waiter smiled widely.

“  You’re the girl’s friend that I called, right? “ he asked Kris.

“ Something like that … “ Kris replied looking down at Eun Ji.

“ I’m sorry if I cause you trouble, but she’s really drunk and I dialed the last number she had called “ the boy explained before leaving both of them alone.  Kris sighed lightly reaching out his hand before placing it on Eun Ji’s shoulder.

 

“ Stand up, we have to go “ he shook her shoulder just to gain her attention. Eun Ji slowly lifted her head from the table and smiled widely the moment she realized that the one calling her was Kris.

“ AYOOOOO WADDUUUPPP KREESEEEE ….??? “ she yelled. The girl tapped the chair right next to her “  Come, sit“ 

 

“ No, we have to go …. “ Kris firmly replied taking her hand, trying to lift her from her seat. Eun Ji cried lightly, grabbing the table.

“ I don’t want to … “ she shifted under his grasp. The clamor gained all the attention in the pub. All eyes were fixed on the drunk girl and Kris, who from another hand, was trying his best not to ditch Eun Ji  and just go home.

 

“ I’ll sit if you promise to go home later “ Kris said taking a seat on the chair. Eun Ji just nodded, smiling all happily that she was not alone. Kris looked the empty bottles on the table and sighed lightly. ‘For a young girl she sure drinks a lot’ he thought.

“ It’s really nice not being alone … “ Eun Ji said out of the blue. She lifted her head to see Kris’s face before lying on the table again “ … why have everyone abandoned me ? “  she laughed, but her eyes were little watery. Kris was not able to answer the girl’s question, what exactly he could say ?

 

Eun Ji reached out just to grab Kris’s shirt. Both her hands squeezed at the thin fabric. The blonde guy widened his eyes from the sudden movement of the girl. She squeezed even harder, like she was intending to rip the shirt off of his body.

“ Why everyone hate me ? TELL ME …. “  Eun Ji cried pulling Kris back and forth while still tugging into his shirt. A strange ripping sound followed before the shocked boy looked at Eun Ji’s hands. In her fists she was holding a pieces of his shirt. His eyes followed down to his already bare chest.

“ The hell … “ he yelled once he realized that the drunk girl ripped his shirt off. The people in the pub were shocked at the scene in front of them. Kris felt so embarrassed and simply lifted the girl from her seat, dragging her to the exit. She could hardly walk so he threw her at the back seat of his car and quickly drove away. A second shirt was ruined by that crazy girl…

 

~~~

 

Kris drove fast to his apartment, he had to change what was left of his shirt. He was intending to leave the drunk girl in his car, but the thought of Eun Ji vomiting in his car came, the blonde guy thought it would be better to lead her to his apartment just in case.

It was a good thing that he found a plain jacket at his back seat where the girl was lazily lying. Once he covered the half ripped shirt, he helped Eun Ji to go out of the car without faceplanting with the ground. Kris took her hand throwing it around his shoulders. Eun Ji was short so Kris had hard time dragging her to the elevator, the man in the reception didn’t even bother to ask any questions … and just eyed Eun Ji and Kris.

“ The whole building will think I’m some kind of a ert… “ he groaned looking down at Eun Ji. After all he was dragging a drunk girl to his apartment, it’s not hard to misunderstand the whole situation.

 

Once Kris entered his apartment he threw Eun Ji on the couch in the living room. He quickly ran to his bedroom to change, knowing that the girl could throw up any minute. At that time Eun Ji slowly lifted her body from the couch, it was obvious that she was really drunk considering that she had no idea where she was. That strange feeling that came from her stomach, the feeling that everything from   her stomach wanted to go out. Eun Ji ran to the direction where she thought it was the bathroom, but she entered the room where Kris was changing. The blonde guy turned slowly to the door where the girl just entered, he never had the chance to even ask what the hell was she doing in his room, when Eun Ji threw up everything from her stomach.

 

The picture was not pretty, Kris just stood there almost fainting at the scene. How do you clean something so disgusting from your new carpet ?

“ You… go take a shower  “ was all he could say. Leading Eun Ji to the bathroom, he left the girl alone not carrying if she was capable to take a shower herself. Kris went to his phone and quickly dialed Yun Hee …

“ I’m sorry but you have to take care of Eun Ji for the night “ Yun Hee answered before ending the call. Kris cursed loudly as he knew that the girl was doing this on purpose and right now he had no choice but to let Eun Ji sleep the night in his apartment. The tall boy went to his drawer and took a T-shirt and some shorts. Tossing them on his bed, he waited for the girl to go out from his bathroom. 

 

At that time Eun Ji looked around the bathroom, her head was spinning around like she was in a marry-go-round, but she knew clearly where she was. She lifted her shirt and threw it on the floor along with her jeans, after that she took off her underwear and went in the shower. The cold water gave her those chills that she felt every time her eyes met with Kris’s, but it was not an unpleasant feeling at all. She somehow liked those mysterious eyes.

She reached out to grab the shampoo from the little shelf next to the shower, she brought the bottle to her nose and just like a dog, she inhaled the scent coming from it. Yeah it was Kris’s scent …

 

 

After the long shower, Eun Ji wrapped a towel around her body and slowly opened the door to look around. The bathroom that she was taking shower was leading to Kris’s bedroom. When she found out that the angry boy was not around, she quickly ran to the bed where the T-shirt and some shorts were lying down. She assumed that he left them for her, and Eun Ji quickly dressed up before Kris would notice that she was already done with the shower.

 

Kris was in the kitchen, his head was blank or rather confused. What was he doing with Eun Ji anyway, that was a question without an answer for now. In the end he went to his bedroom to check if the girl was still alive or she had drowned while taking a shower. But for his surprise she was in his OWN bed, sleeping in his OWN sheets. For just a second Kris felt how cold sweat covered his whole body. It was the first time someone slept in his bed, and he was not happy that it was the drunk girl.

 

“ YAH !!! Get out of my bed!! You can sleep on the couch, but I prefer if you just sleeping on the floor “ Kris angrily exclaimed, but all he got from Eun Ji were strange sounds that he couldn’t manage to understand. It was really late and he had to go up early in the morning, so he went out the room annoyed, dragging a pillow and a blanket. He tossed the pillow on the couch and covered his body with the blanket.

It was going to be a long night for Kris and he knew that, but how could he throw out the drunk girl from his bed when her sleeping face managed to captivate him somehow, her smile was beautiful….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi hi my lovely bunnies ^^ ~

A new update on 21st of December … aka the END of the world …. XDD

Anyway I hope you like the new update and do comment below to tell me what you think, thanks to my bunnies that commented and welcome to the new bunnies ^^ ~

And of course the idea of the ripped shirt and stuff … I took it from the movie Chilling Romance ( a great movie >w<  ) 

and some gifs from the movie to visualize the scene XDD 

   

 

comment and subscribe :))