~ 4 ~

Mr. Smile

 

 

 

The moment when Yun Hee opened the door and revealed the angry face of Eun Ji, she knew that she was in big trouble.

“ YOU “ Eun Ji yelled fixing her glare toward the girl in front of her. It was obvious that she was angry as hell. Yun Hee swallowed hard and tried to calm the ferocious girl.

 

“ I was going to tell you … I swear, but it was harder than I expected “ Eun Ji’s friend tried to explain while stepping backwards to avoid any kind of attack from the other girl. At that time Eun Ji went inside the house, reaching slowly to grab her best friend.

 

“ Do you know the consequences after killing a friend ? “ Eun Ji hissed walking faster toward Yun Hee. The other girl screamed a little running around the house while Eun Ji tried to catch her “ Come here you …. I’ll kill you and I don’t care if I’ll go to jail … “ Eun Ji screamed. She was angry and that anger was stronger than ever.

 

“ Please, calm down … “  Yun Hee whined once she was pinned against the wall. She had nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, the day of her death had come. Swallowing hard her big eyes blinked several times in fear as Eun Ji approached her dangerously.

 

“ Caught her “ Jong In announced once he clasped his strong hands around Eun Ji’s smaller body. Yun Hee breathed in relieve that her boyfriend came to rescue her from the crazy friend of hers.

 

“ Let me go you … “  Eun Ji tried to free herself from the strong grip “  … let me kill her !!! “ her body shifted like a fish out of water just so she could escape, but she was no match for his strength.

 

“ Now what ? “ Jong In asked not letting the crazy girl escape “ I can’t hold her forever you know … “ Yun Hee thought for a second, eyeing around the house when she smiled evilly.

 

“ I have an idea “ Yun Hee smirked pointing at the little door right in the hall. Eun Ji shifted again, trying to free herself. But just then Jong In lifted her body just like a doll, her legs left the ground as the boy dragged her to the little room also called the closet. Her eyes widened as she was thrown in the closet. The door closed the moment she landed safely on the ground. Eun Ji quickly went to the door, knocking and trying to escape from her dark prison.

 

“ Let me out … I’m  afraid of little dark rooms “ Eun Ji cried kicking the door, but she knew better than anyone else that she’ll die there if she doesn’t calm down. But it was not fair, she was upset. The most important person for her was leaving for London.

 

Eun Ji took a seat on the ground, it was indeed dark and not to mention the closet was small. All she could think was how come she was the last to know. Was she that bad as a friend that Yun Hee kept that as a secret, or she was planning to tell her the day before her flight to London? It was a total mystery for the girl, why everyone had some problem with her. First it was Kris and now her best friend.

 

“ Eun Ji-ah “ Yun Hee’s tender voice came from the other side of the door.

“ Shut up … I’m not talking to you “ Eun Ji groaned crossing her arms. She was still angry and upset but no one asked her how she felt. Being the all cheerful type was not helping at all, she too had feelings but no one thought about that.

“ Please, Eun Ji “ her best friend started “ I swear I was going to tell you but… “ Yun Hee stopped for a second. She breathed heavily resting her head on the door.

 

“ But, what ? You found out that it was no use … ? Or you planned on telling me the day before you go ? “  Eun Ji said going up from the floor.

“ It’s not that, I just … don’t want to hurt you Eun Ji “ it was too late for Eun Ji. She was hurt, how come her best friend never told her about that. But it was no use to be angry anyway or she’ll stay in the closer for God knows how long. She breathed heavily, thinking that it’s better if she just give up on the idea of killing her best friend right after the door was unlocked.

 

After ensuring that Eun Ji was calm, Yun Hee unlocked the door. She felt bad for not telling her about London and especially for locking her in the closet, but desperate calls for desperate measures. Once Eun Ji was freed from her prison, she slowly stepped outside of the dark room. It wasn’t a lie that she wanted to -slap her best friend but considering that she was in her house and they can lock her again, she decided to just let it go.

 

Without even warning she passed by Jong In and punched his shoulder with all her strength. The boy yelped from the sudden pain glaring back at Eun Ji.

“ Since I can’t hit Yun Hee and you were the one dragging me in the closet … take that pretty boy !!! “ Eun Ji laughed evilly before going next to her friend. Eun Ji looked up at her big eyes that were filled with guilt. The angry girl lifted her hands just to pinch her cheeks “ BAD YUN HEE … BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD …. “ with every word she was pinching her cheeks till they became all red.

“  It hurts … “ Yun Hee whined trying to free herself from the evil hands that were about to rip her skin. The moment Eun Ji released the girl, Yun Hee wrapped her hands around her friend’s waist “ I’m really sorry “ she whispered tugging Eun Ji even closer to her body.

 

~~~

 

Ensuring that the girls will be fine by their own, Jong In went out from his girlfriend’s room. Eun Ji was sitting on the bed next to Yun Hee.

“ So … when are you going ? “ Eun Ji asked. The truth was that she never wanted to know. She simply wondered if it would be better to just forget and once her friend was gone she could move on. It was strange how attached she felt to Yun Hee.

 

“ Next month “ Yun Hee replied shortly “ We’ll be starting a new school program “ she added smiling lightly.

“ For how long ?  … and wait, we ? Who’s going with you ? “ Eun Ji’s friend sighed lightly.

 

“ Jong In is coming with me and we’ll be in the university for 2 years “ Yun Hee saw her friend chocked a little after hearing the ”2 years” part. She moved closer to Eun Ji embracing her body “ Don’t worry, we’ll be coming home every time we have longer vacations and you’ll see that 2 years will roll fast “  Yun Hee tried to cheer her friend but it was no use. Not wanting to admit it, Yun Hee knew that 2 years was long time for their friendship.

 

“ Then we shall spend the last month together …  “ Eun Ji sighed sobbing lightly. She never wanted to cry and it wasn’t her decision if her friend should go or stay in Seoul. It was about her future and no matter how much Eun Ji would miss her, she had to let go and try to make the last month memorable for both of them.

 

~~~

 

Two weeks had passed since Eun Ji found out about her best friend leaving for London. She had spent  two weeks around Yun Hee as often as possible. Eun Ji knew that it was no use since she’ll miss her best friend no matter what, but she was helpless against the future of Yun Hee. It would be selfish to want her to stay just because she’ll miss her, after all 2 years were no joke.

 

Since Yun Hee had some plans with Jong In for the night, Eun Ji roamed around Seoul’s streets. In the end she found herself standing in front of the fancy building of the cold-hearted-prince. She wondered if to go in or not since it was little late, but in the end she stood outside sitting on the stairs. The people walked around her, not even bothering to look at her direction.

 

I walk a lonely road ...The only one that I have ever known....Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone... “ Eun Ji mumbled slowly the lyrics of a song she had listened to long ago. It was funny how she remembered every sentence of the song although she hardly remembered who sang it “I walk this empty street…..On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams....When the city sleeps ...and I'm the only one and I walk alone …. “ she continued looking down at her feet.

 

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, interesting …. Really impressive “ a deep voice woke Eun Ji from her little trance. She looked up just to find Kris in front of her. She blinked several times with her big eyes before standing up from the stairs.

 

“ So that was the name of the song “ Eun Ji weakly smiled, awkwardly turning her head to the other side. She was not sure why she came all the way to stand in front of Kris’s building, but she was happy that she saw him. Somehow Kris was the only person that never lied to her, not that Eun Ji knew him that much to know what kind of person was Kris, but one thing was for sure … she felt comfortable around his dark aura.

 

“ What are you doing here … ? “ he asked walking along the stairs to the entrance of the building. When he never received a reply, Kris looked over his shoulder just to find Eun Ji looking at the ground. He sighed lightly thinking that he had to act like a gentleman and comfort the girl, but for a person like Kris that was something new … usually he avoided any kind of drama-scenes.

“ Well, I’m little down because I was the last to know that Yun Hee’s going to study in London for 2 years … “ Eun Ji sniffed following Kris to the elevator. He looked at her little surprised, wondering if she thought that he’ll let her in his apartment again…

 

“ I understand that you feel down … “ the older boy started, wondering how to chase her off “ …look I have things I have to handle … “ he said taking a big lollipop from his grocery bag “ Be a good girl and take it … and go home “ Kris added patting Eun Ji on the head.

 

She tilted her head a little, she didn’t know whether to be shocked from the fact that Kris gave her a lollipop or because he treated her like a dog …

“ … okay “ Eun Ji awkwardly replied still accepting the candy Kris gave her. She slowly left the big building little dumbfounded, she actually liked it when he was treating her like a dog …

 

It was already late when she went home, so her parents were already sleeping. Eun Ji never bothered to eat since she was little tired, so she simply went to bed. She gazed at the ceiling for awhile, her gaze then landed on her nightstand where she had placed the lollipop Kris gave her. Lifting the candy, she raised it above her head thinking if it was coincidence that the older boy had lollipop or he knew that she’ll go and visit him.

 

‘ I’m crazy to think that he’s thinking about me ‘  she thought placing the lollipop back on the nightstand. It was true that she wanted to think that way … that actually Kris was worried about her. Why she wanted his attention, she was not sure herself, but one thing was for sure … he caught her attention.

 

~~~

 

Back in his apartment, Kris sighed lightly knowing that the girl was not behind him. It was childish the way Eun Ji acted, Kris simply wanted to have those kinds of problems … something so unimportant.

His phone rand once he took a shower, he hesitated to look at yet another not unwanted message or just ignore the person. In the end he lifted the phone, once he saw the message a little smirk appeared on his face.

 

Just wanted to thank you for the lollipop … I promise not to eat it as long as I live since it’s a present from Kris Almighty ~ But really thank you … your faithful little dog Eun Ji ~ Wofffff… :3

 

It was funny how Eun Ji managed to lighten up his mood every time.

 

So that’s what I forgot … to change my number …

-Kris

 

Kris replied tossing the phone on his bed. He thought how nice it would be to just forget all the worries he had and simply enjoy his life. Probably that was the reason why he avoided other people around him, and now when Eun Ji was trying so hard to be friends with him Kris asked himself ‘ Is he trying to hide his past or just protecting the people that actually wanted to know him better ‘

 

The doorbell rang and he lifted himself from the bed, Kris wondered who might be the person disturbing him so late. The image of the girl popped in his head as he reached the doorknob. It would be better to move out as well, Kris thought for awhile.

“  I told you … “ Kris started but instantly stopped as soon as he saw the person standing in front of him. He swallowed hard not letting his gaze move from his visitor. At that time Kris wondered why Eun Ji was not the one standing in front of him ….

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLOOOOOOOO !!!!!  ^^

Lol it’s been 2 months since I last updated >< and maybe some of you thought that I’m dead ? – jk jk XDD I’m still alive don’t worry. But yeah I was busy and other stuff and not to mention that I was too lazy to even write.

So I hope you like the update ^^ and again I’m really sorry for not updating  so long.

Oh I really miss you all ~ my little bunnies ^^

LOVE YOU ALL ^^

Btw I just wondered if some of you are good at writing stories, because I somehow want to read some fluff oneshot in the Christmas spirit lol ~ and since it’s little umm how should I say … boring to write a oneshot for yourself , I just wonder if some of my bunnies want to make a Christmas oneshot with some EXO member it can be 'you' story or '' I don’t mind ^^ ~ but you  really need to be good at writing because I’m really hard to be impressed. I’m not sure if to make it as a contest or not, so those who are interested PM me ^^ ~ 

comment and subscribe :))