Chapter 6

Only You

          Zhou Mi's POV

     I watched Henry listen to music on my I-Pod. Recently he's really been into this one group, TVXQ. I'm not really into their music, but Henry is, so I bought all of their albums so far, well except for one. I'm still saving up to get their new album, "Catch Me".

     Anyway, I've known Henry almost my whole life. We pretty much do almost everything there is together, including writing songs together. He tells me everything, and I the same. There isn't any secrets between us..... well almost. There's just one thing I'd never tell him. Yea, I guess I kind of lied, but how are you ever going to tell your best friend that.......... you love him.

     I've loved him for the longest time now, but he never knew and there's no way I'm going to let him find out. He's had girlfriends before, which meant he had pretty much no interest in men. Henry always asks me why I never date. It's because I want only you Henry.

     All of his past girlfriends seemed to only like Henry for his appearance, and that has caused Henry a lot of pain. They know nothing about him. The way his face face brightens with a smile when he's listening to his favorite songs, the way his body naturally moves in a graceful way when he's playing the violin, even the way unconsciously hums to the same tune everytime he's asleep. They knew none of this and because of that he's been dumped as soon as those tramps found someone "better". It hurt me to see him like this, especially because he belongs with me, but he just can't see that.  I felt my chest cringe in pain again, but suddenly felt relief hearing an angel's voice.

     "Mimi?", Henry questioned, waving his hand in front of my face.

     "Huh?", I sounded.

     "The bell just rang... Didn't you hear it?", he responded looking at me with an amused face. I shook my head trying to wake myself from thought. "Can I take these?", he asked holding a stack of CD's I brought for him.

     "Oh uh, of course.", I responded.

     "Yay! Xie xie Mimi!", he said showing his mochi-like smile.

     "U-uh wait!", I said, unconsciously grabbing on to his arm. He rose an eyebrow. "U-uh... Do you want to hang out today after school?", I asked. I hope says yes. I want to spend more time with him. He was silently looking over his schedule in his head. He slowly opened his mouth.

     "Uh, sure. I'm not busy today.", he responded with a 'sure why not' face. He patted my head and made his way to his classroom. 

    Yay! I haven't been able to hang out with Henry outside of school lately because of his devotedness to music. Yes! We got a date! Not really, but..... YES!

 

          Sungmin's POV

     I had two things on my mind right now. Kyu and Donghae. I can't believe I agreed to be Kyuhyun's fake boyfriend! Pabo! Why did I do that!? Oh, but there's Donghae who is bothering me with his busted lip. How can he not notice that huge cut on his lip!? I mean if somebody is bullying him, he better tell me now, because I don't tolerate that kind of stuff.

     "Donghae-ah...", I started as we approached his classroom.

     "Hmm?", he responded.

     "About your lip, If someone is bullying you I think you should te- Ugh!" I crashed into Donghae who randomly stopped walking in front of me. I looked at his face. He froze. "Yah, Donghae are you okay?" I questioned.  His eyes were locked on the back of the classroom. Huh? KYU! I looked back at Donghae to double check where he was looking. It was slightly more right of Kyu. I sighed of relief and looked back to where Kyu was. Is it that anchovy looking guy? He started to look our way and his eyes slowly widened. Wae? Donghae quickly turned his gaze to the opposite direction of him covering his mouth. 

     So it was him! I turned to glare at him to show I had Donghae's back. 

     ......Y-yah! Th-that guy! He has a cut too! Waeyo! I tapped Donghae on the arm. 

    "Y-yah! Did you guys get into a fight! Why is it you both have a cut, huh?!" I exclaimed. His eyes widened as if he were caught.

    "N-no! I don't fight! We happened to crash into each other by accident!", he tried to clear himself.

    "With your lips!" I argued back! He seemed to be at a loss for words. 

     *Ding Dong Daeng~!

     "Ah there goes the bell! You should really get going!" Donghae ended hastily making his way to his desk. 

     "Ugh, fine. You're still not off the hook." I whispered to myself, turning around.

         

         Donghae's POV

    Eottkeohae! People are going to start suspecting weird things like Sungmin! What if eomma asks me about it!? Sungmin better not get anymore weird ideas! I looked at Eunhyuk who was cautiously covering his mouth. At least I'm not the only one who feels like this right now. I put my head down to prevent anyone from looking at me. Kim seonsaengnim walked in, telling us to get out our text books.

    I looked up from my desk and saw Henry staring at me intensely. I gasped from the sudden surprise. Did he notice Eunhyuk and I? He started to mouth some words. This is so embarrassing!

    "Dry lips?" Huh?..... Pfft!!!!! Is that what he thinks this is!? Hahaha! Who gets cuts like these from dry lips! Haha, too cute!

     "Yeah....." I responded, hoping he wouldn't think about it any further. 

     "Come with me after school to the store and I'll get you some chap stick.", he continued, showing me a caring smile. I nodded my head smiling back. I like it here.

 

          Eunhyuk's POV

    "Yah! Eunhyuk! Get up! I'm going to leave you here if you don't get up! I have a bunny to tend to!" Kyuhyun kept bugging. Ugh! Can't I ever sleep without Kyuhyun waking me up in an annoying way. I got up to shut him up. He dragged me towards the door.

     "Ah there he is! MIN!" he yelled in my ear! I glared at him! He's giving me a headache! This makes me think why him and I were friends in the first place. Kyuhyun quickly caught up to Sungmin and swung his arm over his shoulders. I later caught up. 

     "So Minnie where do you want to go?", he said in a sly tone. The bunny took a while and was about to respond.

     "SUNGMIN!!!!!!!!", someone behind us exclaimed. We all turned around. It was Henry, Zhou Mi, and... Donghae... I felt my cheeks heat up. They walked towards us. "Sungmin lets go to the store." Henry added.  

     "Sure!" Sungmin responded as his face brightened. I looked to my left and saw Kyuhyun who seemed annoyed by Henry's presence. I looked to my right and saw Donghae looking to the ground... and Zhou Mi sulking? I could tell Donghae was being paranoid about what happened. Donghae is a nice guy, I should find a way to make us less awkward. 

      "HENRY!", another familiar voice called behind us. This time it was Heechul dragging along his "slave", Hankyung. "Are you guys going any where? Because Hannie and I want in." 

      "Ah okay! The more the merrier!" Henry replied smiling wider. I looked towards my right where Zhou Mi was. He sulked even deeper. Ah I see what's going on here. He wants to be alone with Henry. I smirked. I looked over to Kyuhyun who was plainly showing his annoyance in his face. I laughed to myself. Poor guys. 

     "Wassup! Yo man!" Heechul hyung approached me. 

     "Wassup!" I responded shaking his hands. Heechul hyung was one of the few people I felt comfortable with. The others looked at me as if speaking naturally with someone was weird. I ignored their stares and continued to converse with Heechul and Hankyung.

 

         Donghae's POV

    So right now I'm walking to the store with seven other people. One of which are Eunhyuk. I was wondering how he could be feeling more comfortable than me when we both have this cut on our lips. Does not see the empty stares from people on the street? I'm actually more amazed that he's talking so freely right now. He isn't as scary as I thought of him to be. 

     Henry dragged me into the little market just around the corner of our school. 

     "Here, this one heals my lips the fastest!" he said handing me a blue covered chap stick. I went to the cash register and bought the chap stick and some ice cream bars for the others. 

     I distributed ice cream to all of them, remembering to give the strawberry one to Eunhyuk. Maybe this will reduce our awkwardness. His face automatically shined vividly. I felt less awkward due to his childish smile. I continued to walk beside him. 

     The others came across a video game store. All of them seemed to want buy something new so we chose to go inside. We followed them in, but Eunhyuk was stopped by the owner of the shop. He pointed to the 'No Food or Drinks' sign. 

     "Mianhe. Just wait out here." Kyuhyun stated and went to look for a game. 

     I could tell Eunhyuk didn't want to be alone, but he really wanted to savor his strawberry ice cream. I felt bad so I relentlessly stepped out of the store and stood outside with him. He looked at me weirdly.

     "It's kind of hot today isn't it." I started, trying to start a conversation. He just nodded, paying more attention to his ice cream than me. Since he wasn't going to talk, I might as well say what I want to say.

     "About that incident at lunch..." I said and stopped to look at him. His eyes dropped to the floor. I continued, "...Let's just forget about it. I think you're a nice guy and I kind of want to be friends." I said, showing him a smile. He actually pulled the ice cream from his mouth and looked at me.

     "...Me too.", he said smiling back extending his hand to shake it. I grabbed on to his hand. My heart skipped a beat again. I guess I'm just glad I was able to make another friend today, but how come my heart skips a beat only with Eunhyuk. I tried to not think much of it.

     Soon after, the other guys came out with white plastic bags and started to walk again. Eunhyuk and I continued to walk side by side. This time we actually conversed. I got to know that he was a pretty cool guy. In the midst of our conversation Eunhyuk drew silent and stopped walking. He seemed to be looking at the big billboard held where everyone can see it. I saw a man's face and right beside it  letters that spelled, 'Lee Kang Hun.'

     "Ah, Do you like him? I heard he's one of the richest men in Korea. He's pretty handsome for someone his age too. Isn't he cool?" I started. He was silent for a while.

     "Not really..." he said coldly and continued to walk. Does Eunhyuk have something against this guy? Maybe I'm only over thinking things...

 

=========================================================================================================================

    Once again I ended very badly and weird. Did I ever tell you I at intros and conclusions? Anyway! Did you enjoy? (.__.)? I decided to wait for today to update because today is a special day..... IT'S DONGHAE'S BIRTHDAY!  

So... Saengil chulkha hamnida!~ Lol I'm really happy today! I just exprienced K-CON 2012! and today is Donghae's birthday... and ZELO's! Anyway pls tell me how i did? Comment and SUSCRIBE okay! kamsamida! ASIAN OUT!

image