Chapter 4

Only You

          Donghae's POV

     Kim seonsaengnim was giving us an English lesson, but it doesn't really look like he understands what he's saying. "So if you want to introduce yourself you would say, 'Hi, my nam ish...'  then say your name." He said while writing it on the board. I could see Henry giggling to himself. I poke him, "What, did he say something wrong?" He turned to me a little and started, "Hahaha~ it's just the way he says stuff. It's not 'Hi, my nam ish...'  it's 'Hi, my name is!'"  Wow his accent is good! "Wow your good, how did you learn?" I asked.

     "Oh I'm from Canada, plus I'm Chinese so that's why my Korean sounds weird." Oh, I should've guessed! I mean, his name is Henry.

     "Mr. Lau and Mr. Lee, is there anything you'd like to share with the class?", Kim seonsaengnim interrupted. Henry just turned back toward the front without saying anything, so I did the same. Kim seonsaengnim got back to his lesson- *Ding Dong Daeng* -that was just cut by the bell.

      "Was that the lunch bell?" I asked. "Yeah, let's go.", Henry said, grabbing his lunch from his bag. "Where are we going?" I asked looking, looking for my own lunch. "I'm going to get one of my friends."

.               .               .               .             .

      We stopped at a class all the way at A-1. Henry peeked in and started to wave at someone. Out came a boy who was slightly shorter than me. He was carrying a pink bento box that had a bunny imprint on it that somewhat resembled him. He looked at me then took my hand shaking it. "Hi I'm Sungmin! You are?"

     "Oh, hi I'm Donghae, nice to meet you." I replied. He smiled at me and I, for some reason, thought I saw flowers bloom behind him. He's just a bright kid I guess.

      I followed them outside and we sat under a tree. They were telling me all about these people they said the were going to introduce me to. There was this guy named "Ryeowook" who they said was an awesome cook, and a guy named "Leeteuk" who they call their 'mom' of their little family. There were a lot more, but these were the only ones I managed to remember. They were talking on and on about all these people, but both of them stopped suddenly. They were looking up and I did the same. Who are they? Friends?

 

          Eunhyuk's POV

     "Yah Eunhyuk-ah!" I heard a voice yell out. I lifted my face from my desk and saw Kyuhyun's face right in front of mine. I pushed his face lightly out of my sight and put head back down. "Yah! Don't go back to sleep! Bali, let's go!" He said trying to lift my head. "Ugh why are you in such a hurry?" I groaned getting up. "I need to find that bunny guy and find out what his name is!" Ah, go figure. "Bali!" he said, dragging me out of my seat.

     We already checked all the classes in our grade, the cafeteria, some of the lower grade classes, and even the bathrooms. We ended going outside. "Face it Kyuhyun, you're not gonna find him, this school is huge, plus you don't even know a single thing about him.  Let's just go back." He suddenly froze. "Hello~! Are you even listening to me!" I said waving my hand in front of his face. He was still frozen, but I could see a smirk form on his lips. "Target located.", he said walking forward.

     We walked toward a tree where there were three boys sitting, chatting away. Ah, it's Donghae. I tried to avoid his eyes, he gives me a weird feeling. As we walked closer, they became quiet. They were shocked to see us.

     "Can we eat lunch with you guys?" Kyuhyun started. They just looked at each other.

     "Uh... Sure..." Henry finally said. I sat next to Kyuhyun who sat himself right next to his target. Everyone was quiet awkward except Kyuhyun. He was smirking to himself, not taking notice of the AWKWARD atmosphere he created. "So what's your name bunny?" Kyuhyun said, putting his hand on that one guy's thigh. Ugh... what a ert.

 

          Kyuhyun's POV

     Time to make my first move. "So what's your name bunny?" I said, smoothly putting my hand on his thigh. He slightly choked on his food, but managed to swallow. He then put his head down, blushing a bright red. I rubbed his thigh, teasing him.

     "Ah, m-my na-name is Lee S-su.....Sungmin...", he stuttered cutely.

     "Nice to meet you Min! I'm Kyuhyun, but you can call me Kyu." He just nodded still staring at the ground. AH! Kyeopta! I knew I picked a good one, my instincts ever fail me.

 

          Sungmin's POV

     Everyone was eating quietly. The atmosphere was so awkward, no one dared to speak. The good looking guy was sitting really close to me. All of a sudden I feel a hand on my thigh. What the!? I nearly choke on my food.

     Someone had ask for my name and even called me a bunny. I was too nervous to even check who it was, besides I think I have a pretty good idea. Instead, I looked at the floor and I could feel my face turn red all the way to my ears. The hand on my thigh started to move up and down as if it were teasing me.

     "Ah, m-m na-name is Lee S-su.....Sungmin..." Why am I stuttering! So uncool!

     "Nice to meet you Min!-" Did he just call me Min? "I'm Kyuhyun, but you can call Kyu." Kyu... What a nice name. I just nodded my head a little bit.

 

          Donghae's POV

     Does that Kyuhyun guy like Sungmin? I-is he...? You know... gay? Well Sungmin is the cute type. "I think I'll go buy some drinks." Sungmin said. "Ah, I'll go with you then, I'm thirsty." Kyuhyun said following Sungmin who just nodded and made his way inside. I suddenly noticed the lonely figure staring at Kyuhyun in disbelief. I could see him cursing at him from the corners of his mouth.

     "Did they meet just now?" Henry said shaking his head. "So-" "HENRY!" someone shouted from across the field. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh that's one of the guys I was talking about earlier. We're really close friends." The guy was running across the field at a fast pace and in less than a minute he was already presenting himself in front of us. He was extremely tall, compared to me and he wore his uniform in a stylish way. He had a diva-ish aura to him.

     "Who's this?" He said, pointing to me. He had an accent, just like Henry. Was he from Canada, like Henry? "This is our new friend, Donghae." Henry answered for me. Like everyone I had met today, he shook my hand and said, "Hi' I'm Zhou Mi." His name doesn't sound Korean... "He's from China!" Henry said as if he were reading my mind. I smiled at them.

     Zhou Mi put his arm over Henry's shoulders being all buddy-buddy. "Kaja, I brought that DVD you wanted to see." he said to Henry. "Chinja? Okay, Donghae, stay here. I'll be right back!" He said moving back slowly. "Umm... Okay."

     I turned my head and saw the guy next to me looking at me with pity. I noticed he wasn't eating anything. Isn't he hungry? Today is going to be a long day, plus he's super skinny. It was only us two now and it felt awkward. He's the guy in my class with the gentle eyes! Maybe we should become friends but he looks scary right now.

     I reach in my bag and take out the strawberry milk that I brought. I stuck the straw in and was about to drink it, but I felt a strong pair of eyes on me. I turned and saw the guy next to me staring at my strawberry milk with hungry eyes. "Do you want some?" I asked. He seemed to be debating about it in his head. He sighed then shook his head 'no'. "Ah, okay then."

     I was about to take a sip again, but then I heard a jumbled rumble of noise. I looked back at him and saw him blushing. Was that his stomach?

     I held out my strawberry milk in front of his face. "Here, you can have it." He looked at me confirming what I said. "Here." He just bowed and took it. He sipped it then let out a gummy smile. Kyeopta... huh did I call him cute?

     I held out my hand for him to shake. "Hi, I'm Donghae. I'm in your class." He took one last sip of the strawberry milk then took my hand. "I'm Eunhyuk." He said showing me his gummy smile once again. Everything about him seemed so familiar, but I've never heard his name before. Maybe he's just that type of guy.

 

==========================================================================================================================

BANG! WEIRD ENDING. Ello! this is my longest chapter so far. So how am i? tell by commenting beLOW! lol ive always wanted to do that!!!!