Stutter, Stutter, Stutter

Only You

          Sungmin's POV

     "Kyuhyun oppa~!", "Saranghaeyo Kyuhyun oppa~!" I covered my ears as the girls in the cafeteria crowded around Kyu, shoving me out of the way. I was going to get drinks from outside, but the stupid machine was out of order, so I had to come to here. Why did I come here with Kyu. I mean, I feel so out of place. He's a big shot and I'm pretty much a nobody. I walked off to buy a water bottle from one of the ajummas. I felt someone slide their arm over my shoulder. I looked up and saw Kyu.

     "Why didn't you wait for me?", he asked with a pout on his face.

     "Uh... I-i thought you were busy s-so I decided to go on a-ahead..." I stuttered. Why is it that I'm stuttering so much today?! Kyu was about to say something, but someone interrupted.

     "Kyuhyun oppa~! Who's that!?" I jumped a little. Are they talking about me? "Who is she!?", another girl added. She? She? SHE!? Do they not see the pants? Do I look like I have s!?

     "Is that your girlfriend?!", they continued to ask as they got closer to us. I felt my face heat up. Do we really look like a couple? Wait, what am I thinking about!? We're NOT a couple and I'm NOT a girl!

     "N-no we're no-"

     "This is not my girlfriend..." Kyu cut in. Phew... that was close. "He's my boyfriend." WHAT! I tugged on his shirt and gave him that 'what are you saying' look. He ignored my look and smiled. His grip on my shoulder pulled me closer. It was all like a drama. You know, like the ones where the prince of the school gets a girlfriend and all the girls freak out. Well, except I'm NOT a girl, and I'm not dating Kyu... or that's how it was supposed to be. The girls left with their over-exaggerated "crying".

     I stood there in complete shock as Kyu walked off. He came back with two water bottles in his hands. He took one and dangled it in front of my face. I was still dumbstruck.

    "Here take it." he said, snapping me out of my trance. I felt my face heat up again. I took the water in my hands and slightly bowed.

     "T-thank you." I stuttered. He put his arm back on my shoulder and started towards the door. 

     Why did he tell those girls that we're "dating"? Are we? Maybe he likes me... Never mind... That could never happen. I looked up at Kyu who seemed as if nothing had happened. Should I ask him about it?

     "Kyu...?", I started. He looked at me, showing his tender smile.

     "Hmm?", he responded. Okay Sungmin, how do we put this into words?

     "A-about the th-thing in th-the cafeteria..." I somewhat managed to say.

     "Oh you mean the whole boyfriend thing?", he said with a slight smirk on his face. I nodded my head. "Those girls were being annoying, so what better way to get rid of them?", he continued. I don't know...TELLING THEM TO GO AWAY MAYBE! "Plus a cutie like you would fit the role perfectly.", he finished. So he just wants me as a fake boyfriend? So he didn't like me or anything... I was somewhat relieved, but my heart hurt a little. Am I sick?

     "So just be my boyfriend kay.", he said winking. Maybe I should help him out... But then again this is someone I just met merely today!

     "S-sure." The word slipped out of my mouth even before I could even finish thinking it through.

     "Those are the words I wanted to hear. This'll be fu- Eunhyuk-ah!", Kyu yelled. His eyes following an anchovy like figure that covered his face with his arm. His ears were red as cherries. He ignored Kyu and continued to walk.

     "See you later Minnie! I walk home with you kay!", Kyu said saluting me the following after Mr. Anchovy.

      I looked forward and saw Donghae sitting alone. His ears we're just as red as Mr. Anchovy's. Did something happen?

 

          Kyuhyun's POV

     I ran towards Min putting my arm on his shoulder. I tried to start a conversation with Min, but the girls behind me interrupted.

     "Kyuhyun oppa~! Who's that!?", "Who is she?", they yelled out. I looked at Minnie who was staring at his chest. Hahaha... Too cute! "Is that your girlfriend!?", they continued. So they think my Minnie here is a girl? Hahaha! Classic! I wouldn't blame them for thinking that.

     Min, who was blushing, opened his mouth. "N-no we're no-"

     "This is not my girlfriend..." I interrupted. Min sighed in relief. Wait for it...... "He's my boyfriend." I said firmly. Everyone's reaction, including Min's was the same. Their eyes widened in disbelief. I laughed inside as the girls cleared out while crying. I released my grip on Min and walked towards the refreshment stand.

     "Ajumma! Two waters please!" I said handing her the money. Min stood there frozen. I offered him the water bottle. He snapped out of his deep thought and thanked me. I escorted him out.

     We walked slowly back to the tree. He wasn't saying a word. Poor bunny... I must've shocked him. Kekeke~ I could feel him stare at me. He finally decided to ask me about the incident.

     "Oh you mean the whole boyfriend thing?" I responded, purposely displaying a smirk on my face. He noddeed. I decided to give him the cheapest excuse ever, knowing my answer would disappoint him.

     "So just be my boyfriend kay." I finished, winking at him. I already know what he's going to answer. I mean nobody can resist me!

     "S-sure." Just the words I wanted to hear.

     "I continued our conversation as I spotted Eunhyuk. His face was red and his legs seemed to be week! Something happened huh! Evil Kyu is back and ready to tease!

      "See you later Minnie! I'll walk home with you kay!" I said turning to chase after Eunhyuk.

 

          Donghae's POV

     I've been waiting... Where's Sungmin and Henry, I looked to my right where Eunhyuk was still enjoying the strawberry milk I gave him. He was taking little sips, trying to savor every drop of milk. I didn't know someone could have so much passion for just a simple drink. His face as he finished was the most precious thing ever. His plump lips formed a pout and his eyes were focused on the empty pink carton.

     He slowly got up. "thanks... I should get going?" He picked up his bag and started walking, hiding away his pout showing his 'scary' face again. I can't believe everyone just left me like that.

      I looked to where Eunhyuk was sitting and saw a notebook. Out of instinct I took the notebook and flipped through the pages. I saw a lot of crossing out and corrections. What's this? Is this Eunhyuk's? He wasn't that far away so I decided to call out to him. "E-eunhyuk...!" He turned slowly. "U-um is this yours!" I continued, holding up the notebook. He looked at me weird at first, but then hurriedly rummaged through his backpack. He must have noticed his notebook was missing as his eyes widened.

     I continued to look through his notebook in curiosity.

     "Y-yah! Don't look at it!" he yelled, sprinting towards me. Why? What's wrong with it? Ignoring what he told me not to do, I continued to look through the the pieces of spiraled paper.

     'Only U', I read at the top. I looked down.

     'Sashil neodo alji neo geurae nan neo animyeon andwae neodo na animyeon andwae.

Ne saengga-ge chijeojineun gaseum gipeojineun hansum nuga keurae chacheum chacheum na-ajil keoran mal ppun
 

    Sarang-hae sarang-hae sarang-hae neo deudji mothaedo mianhae mianhae mianhae huhweseureob-gedo
 

     F.O.R.E.V.E.R. Ne son jabeul-ke jeot nune kkojhin geunal cheoreom uri sa-i saero kochim'

 

Which meant something along the lines of:

          'Actually you understand right
 

Without you i can’t live, without me you can’t live
 

An almost torn heart, take a deep breath
 

Who said that hurt will slowly heal is empty words
 

I love you, I love you, I love you, even if you can’t hear
 

Sorry Sorry Sorry I have regrets
 

F.O.R.E.V.E.R I will hold your hand tight
 

Just like when we first met, we will be back together'



     What is this? Poetry? Lyrics? Did he make this?

     I looked up again at Eunhyuk who ran from across the field. "YAH! I said not to look at it!", he yelled.

     "Are these lyrics?" I asked as he approached me. He tried to take the notebook from my hands, but a part of me decided to a little, so I kept it out of his reach. "You're good Those lyrics were meaningful." I said.

     "Th-that's not mine!", he replied.

     "Really, then why are you trying to get it back?" I teased.

     ". . . . . Just give it back!", he said grabbing one of my hands. I struggled to keep it out of his reach. He kept on going like a monkey. As I backed up, I felt my feet slip as my body followed. I closed my eyes.

      Ugh... the impact was worse than I expected. My body felt heavy. I slowly opened my eyes, expecting to see Eunhyuk staring down on me thinking something along the lines of "Kekeke~! That's what you get pabo!". Instead I found myself staring at a pair of eyelashes. Huh? I opened my eyes completely and found Eunhyuk who was just opening his eyes, lying on top of me. As his eyes opened, I found that he was just was surprised as I was. His eyes widened, but weirdly did not turn from mine. Instead we  exchanged glances. I had that warm feeling again. Somewhere deep inside, I really felt as if I had met him before, but I can't remember meeting a guy like him, well until today. He looked deep in thought once again. So beautiful.... BEAUTIFUL!? Guys can't be "beautiful", handsome, but not beautiful.

     "E-eunhyuk...?" I started. He blinked and shook his head as if he were snapping out of a trance. "S-sorry.", he said trying to get off me.

     "Ahhhng..." I moaned as he accidently moved his knee up, which was between my legs. Pabo! I quickly covered my mouth. I could feel my face turn red.

     "S-sorry!", he repeated, starting to blush like me. He got off of me carefully and lended me a hand.

     "Th-thank you..." I said, handing him his notebook. He just nodded. We avoided one another's eyes.

     "I'll be going now.", he said starting towards the second year building. I sat down feeling my face. I felt hot. What just happened? This was all to fast for me. I put my head down in confusion.

     Sungmin popped his head in out of no where. "Donghae?" he started. I sat up and I saw his eyebrows start to form a wave. "What happened to your lip?", he asked. My lip? I felt my lip and felt something wet. I looked at my finger and there was blood. Huh blood? How'd this happen? Oh no, don't tell me.

 

          Eunhyuk's POV

     NO. MORE. MILK!?!?!? I should've taken smaller sips! Wae?! From the corner of my eyes I could see Donghae staring right at me smiling. I cleared my throat. "Thanks... I should get going." I said reaching for my bag. I quickly escaped from the awkwardness of the area. I started across the field. Where's Kyuhyun? I mean how long does it take to get a stupid drink!? I can't believe he just left me like that. What kind of friend is he!? In my head I kept going on and on about how much Kyuhyun makes me angry. I was a little more than half way up the field I heard someone call my name.

     "E-eunhyuk...!" the voice stuttered. I turned and saw Donghae waving something up in the air. "U-um is this yours!" he yelled. What is that. A notebook? Wait don't tell me! I looked in my backpack quickly. Crap! It's not here! I looked up at Donghae who was  flipping through the pages.

     "Y-yah don't look at it!" I yelled back. He just looked at me for a second and started to read some more. Don't you listen you fish! I yelled at him again as I approached him.

     "Are these lyrics?" he asked. Damn, he really read it! I tried to snatch it from him, but he continued to tease me and wouldn't budge. I defended myself as he continued to tease. All of a sudden he just shut his eyes. I felt myself falling and I too closed my eyes.

     Ugh.. the floor is super......... soft?  I slowly opened my eyes. Donghae!? My eyes automatically locked on to his, and I received that warm feeling again. I started to doze off into his eyes.

     "E-eunhyuk...?" Ah right! This is not a good position to be found in.

     "S-sorry." I said trying to move off of him. I felt something soft on my knee. 

     "Ahhhng..." the one below me moanes. His moan made me blush. Did I just do that.

     "S-sorry!" I apologized, quickly and CAREFULLY getting off of him. I held out my hand to him, to help him up. He thanked me. I was too embarrassed to look him in the eye. "I'll be going now." I started back towards the classrooms where I passed Kyuhyun and his "lover".

      Kyuhyun who was in the midst of his conversation yelled my name out. I continued walking towards the classroom ignoring Kyuhyun who was trying to catch up. I sat down at my desk putting my head down. Kyuhyun sat in front of me.

     "Hyung what happened?" he asked. Ugh where do I even start. I ignored him. He lift my head from my desk. "Hyung te-", he stopped. I looked at him and I saw a familiar smirk on his face. "What's wrong with your lip?" he asked. Huh?

     "I'm not in the mood... stop making fun of me."I said, thinking he was making fun off my weirdly plump lips.

     "Eunhyuk-ah, you're lips is bleeding." he said. Ai! Chinja?! I felt my lip and looked at my hand. Blood. He wasn't kidding. "Did you kiss someone?" he asked. How would I get a cut from kissing someone?! How stupid can this guy get.

     The classroom door slid open, and there was Donghae who was followed by his friend. I looked at Donghae who was looking at me. His eyes widened and he quickly turned away. I looked at his face. His lips.... his lips.....blood....!  This can't be! People might suspect weird things, like Kyuhyun! I looked at Kyuhyun who was looking at me with an even bigger smirk than earlier, if that was even possible.

     "No it's not what you think!" I scolded him! He just let out a loud snicker. Oh great! Just kill me now....!

 

==========================================================================================================================

Do-doong! Sooo..... how was it? Are you feeling okay? Hello? HELLO? HEEEEELLLLOOOO?!?!?!?!?! Can you hear me!!!!!! SPEAK TO ME! SPEAK TO ME!!!!!! byleavingacommentbelow.....! Okay I just wanted to know what I should change. Give me your opinions. Thank you for those who have subscribed to me. The feeling is wonderful! It makes me feel good~ inside! OK night/morning/afternoon/dawn whatever! Just let me sleep! Yea..... I'm high on estrogen....

-______- Btw if you didn't notice... that song Only U is on Suju's 6jib repackage... so if youhaven't yet.... LISTEN TO IT!!!!  bye! ASIAN OUT!