Chapter 2

Only You

                        Eunhyuk's POV

        Ugh... the sun, so bright. I felt my cheek and wiped a tear off. He must be in pain again...... I got out of bed and put on a shirt. I walked downstairs meeting the everyday silence. I opened my fridge that was filled with only strawberry milk. I took one and sat down on the couch. I checked my phone. 23 messages. 21 from Jessica. All spam, annoying spam. One from Kyuhyun saying he'll walk with me to school, and one from Yoona saying the usual " Good morning Oppa." I checked for any other messages. Then I just stopped. It's not like he cares about his son anyway.

        After twenty minutes of sitting on the couch in my uniform and sipping on my strawberry milk I heard the door bell ring. Without even checking who it was, I opened the door and found Kyuhyun in his nicely ironed uniform, playing with his messy brown hair. I grabbed one more strawberry milk and walked out the door. As we walked I noticed a girl following us. I looked behind us again and there were three more girls. Soon there were like fifteen. The closer we got to the school, the more girls behind us. "Eunhyuk oppa~!"  "Kyuhyun oppa~! Marry me!"  "Oppa please give me your number! Saranghaeyo!" So annoying, everyday it's the same thing, girls who know nothing about us screaming our names. Girls who don't even go to our school follow us all the way to our school gate and they would be there after school too. Some guys would kill to be in this position, but seriously, who wants girls aimlessly following you everyday! It's so annoying. On the other hand this guy over here, Kyuhyun, seems pretty happy. 

         "Hyung, hyung!", Kyuhyun said slapping me on my arm trying to get my attention. "What....."

         "Over there!", he said pointing in front of us. I looked at him like he was weird. Is he pointing at the teacher. "Are you talking about our homeroom teacher?", I asked.

          "No! Over there!" He pointed my head slightly more to the right. "You see the kid with the blonde hair?", he said with a smirk on his face. I looked over and saw a short guy with silky blonde hair carrying a small pink backpack. He turned his a little so that I could see his face a little bit. He truly looked like a bunny. But who was he. Is that his cousin or something?

           "Who's that?", I asked. I looked at him and I could see his smirk grow bigger. This can't be good. Don't tell me...

           "He's my next target!", I sighed. Oh no, here he goes again.