Chapter 2 ~

My School Life ~

Guess Who???  XD ELI'S SO CUTE :D

 

Chapter 2:

kibum's pov:

I love all the attention I get in school (: I love them all swooning at me and wishing that they can be me. Sure i'm dating about 5 girls now, and I don't really remember all their names, but I still can flirt with other girls right? Feels good to be me. It's just too sad that Eli, soohyun and kiseop are not in my class for the first class of the year or I could talk to them about the lack of hot girls in this class.
Just as I was about to fall asleep, the teacher walked in. Woaahhh. She's hot. Suddenly, miss eun-ssi, as she introduced herself as (it was amazing that I was actually listening), said "hello Kevin-ssi. It's good to be teaching you again this year."
Kevin. Kevin. Kevin? How does that sound familiar...? I glanced at who miss eun-ssi was talking to. Awwww!!! Not that nerd. He is super geeky. I don't really him, he's so smart. DON'T SIT beside me!!! I prayed in my head. Anyway. Why didn't I have anyone sitting beside me??? Arghhh. The girls in this class are too shy and like watching from a distance.
"why don't you sit beside kibum-ssi?"
DAMN!!! How did she even know my name? I smiled at her sweetly and glared at kevin. WHY??? He seemed to not like all the attention he was getting and quickly sat beside me, not saying a word. He took out his books ready to study. For god's sake! It's the first lesson of the day! The teacher wouldn't make us study today. It was good that he didn't want to be friends with me. That would totally ruin my reputation, friends with a nerd? Reputation->ZERO The teacher, obviously, didn't teach us anything, but asked us to introduce ourselves. Duhh. When it came to my turn I said,"heyy.The name's kim kibum. Leave me your numbers anytime ladies." I winked at the girls in my class and some of them "fainted". :D ahhh attention. In the corner of my eye, I swear I could see Kevin rolling his eyes. He is so gonna get it from me.Next it was his turn. He just said his name, Kevin woo sung hyun, and sat down. How "nice". I guess he's either really a snob about how smart he is or he's simply doesn't care. I can see how much he wants he teacher to just start teaching. What a dork.

Kevin's pov:

Why can't the teacher just start teaching already!??? The rest of the day went on like this. Teachers wanted us to introduce ourselves and everyone just kept repeating themselves. I thought we come to school to STUDY. I should have just not come to school today. Kibum's such a flirt. Keeps flirting with the girls in my class. Oh well, I don't care anyways.
FINALLY! Break! I went to the dining hall and quickly spotted Xander hyung and dongho. It really isn't that hard. The clothes dongho was wearing was very spottable (: dongho was chatting with a few of his friends and Xander hyung was waving madly at me to attract my attention. I rolled my eyes. Xander hyung is sometimes seriously such a dork.
"hey kevieee"
"hi Xander hyung"
"how was yo--"
Our conversation as interrupted when we heard a loud commotion. We turned our heads to the source of the commotion. There were many students crowded around the entrance of the dining hall. The students finally moved aside and I could see what was happening. It was....

(A/N: LOVEEE cliff-hangers?)

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOW :D

It was... Kibum and his group of friends, Kiseop and Soo Hyun. I was actually not surprised. They had many girls oogling their eyes at them constantly and sometimes even guys. HOLD ON!!! WAIT.... THERE'S A NEW GUY??? "I want to introduce you to newest edition to our group, and my best friend who just transferred here, Eli Kim. Please treat him well!" kibum said patting on the shoulder of a raven-haired boy beside him. He looked about the same age as me, he had piercing black eyes and was plain gorgeous.

He was wearing this:


 

Shirt & Necklace:

 

Pants & Shoes:

  

 

Hat:

 

Accessories:

My heat beat faster and faster when I looked at him. I didn't know how to describe the feeling that I was experiencing.

 

Dongho's POV:

"Kevin Hyung...KEVIN HYUNG!!!! YAH!" I tried to catch his attention but he was looking at something. I looked in the direction he was looking in and saw Kim KiBum standing beside a raven-haired boy. He was pretty good looking, don't get me wrong but don't tell anyone, but I kinda have a little crush on Alexander hyung...

I bit my lip a bit while thinking about that. "OW" I muttered under my breath.

"Is anything wrong Dongho?"

"Ermm... N-No, Xander hyung..."

Now back to Kevin Hyung. He seems to have zoned out, almost drooling at the sight of Eli. MUAHAHAHAHA :D Here's my chance (: