Chapter 3~

My School Life ~

 

What are Kevin and Eli doing? o.O

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the short update... I'm quite busy with my school tests and work now. I promise that the next chapter will be longer. I'm actually in no mood to write after watching this video, cried a lot after watching it.

Here's the link if you want to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoOViGLayrA&feature=related)

 

This chapter is dedicated to:

Vien1103

MeLart

midnightphantom

ohitsyou

And special thanks to YukiMary for commenting everytime I put a chapter up and encouraging me so much. THANKS SO MUCH!!

 

 

On with the story....

 

Chapter 3:

Kevin's pov:

A-am I f-falling in l-love? It seems like love at first sight. Dongho has seemed to catch on on what I am doing. . He has a smirk on his face. Oh no.. H-has he found out this feeling I am experiencing for the first time?

"keviiinnn hyuuuunggg...." dongho said with a mischievious smirk on his face.
Oh dear.
"no way dongho"
"but hyuunngggiee. Consider it my early birthday present to you."
"the best present for me from you is not to do that"
"whatever hyung. If you ever change your mi--"
"I won't don't worry"
"fine"

Eli's pov:

People in this school seem to like kibum, kiseop and soohyun. Some of them seem to be really scared of them too. I hope people will like me too. I better start making friends now. I introduced myself to a few people before noticing a boy that was very engrossed in his thoughts. He looked like a nerd but whe I looked at him closely and I realised that that was not the case at all. His angelic features where hidden beneath his thick glasses and was actually very pretty. Too pretty to be a boy. I gulped down my saliva and introduced myself.
"hi. I'm Eli. I hope we can be friends."
"o-oh. H-hi. I-I a-am ke-ke..."
"he's Kevin. And I'm his younger 'brother' dongho. And oh yeah. He's Alexander."
Kevin. Such a nice name. And an angelic voice to suit his beautiful name. He was looking down trying to hide his blush. But it was very obvious that he was blushing as his blush stained his pale white cheeks a deep red. Wait. I think I'm falling in love.

Kevin's pov:

Oh My Gosh!!! He talked to me. His voice was as smooth as silk and he seemed very kind.

We became quite close after talking for the whole of lunch. Kibum looked quite pissed that I was "stealing" his best friend. Soo hyun and kiseop was talking to Alexander hyung and dongho. But I was too engrossed with my chat with Eli to pay any attention to their conversation.

I learned a lot about him. He was kibum's best friend before he went to America because of his father's business. But after a few years he has come back with his family. He is now fluent in English and is the only child in his family. I was also from America before coming to korea. That when i was orphaned and met dongho. Although I wasn't in America for long, I am also fluent in english. We thus conversed in English for the rest of the conversation. Kibum seemed really angry that he couldn't understand anything we were saying.

Eli was quite shocked when he heard that dongho and I were orphans but I explained that we didn't really know who our parents were anyway so we did not know how to feel sad. He nodded in agreement. I felt very happy that I had finally found someone that understands me.

Eli, kibum, kiseop, soohyun, dongho, Alexander hyung and I hanged out for the next weeks and I found that kiseop and soohyun was not as bad as I thought. They were actually quite nice. The only person that felt out of place was kibum. I couldn't be bothered to speak to him anyways. Even though our groups of friends were hanging out together, we still didn't talk to each other. I found myself falling deeper in love with Eli because of caring-ness and understanding-ness.

Then one day, miss eun-ssi announced to the whole class that we were going on a class holiday but we could bring some friends along if we wanted to, but they had to pay for the short holiday by themselves. Kibum, being the rich and person who likes to show off a lot, offered to pay the fees for eli, kiseop, soohyun, Alexander hyung and dongho. Of course he didn't offer to help me pay. He practically hated my guts for "stealing" his best friend.

Wait. So Eli is also going for the holiday in a few days. I might have to rethink what dongho suggested. I could use my early birthday present now :3

Dongho's pov:

YES!!!! I can't believe that kevin hyung actually agreed to my suggestion. This is totally going to be the best birthday present for Kevin hyung ever!!! Now to confirm with him the day to get the action in plan.

Eli's pov:

It's a few days before the holiday, dongho, alexander hyung and Kevin have been making up excuses to not hang out with us after school, right after school they just go straight home. Just when I thought we were getting along fine. Ate they avoiding us? The only one that seems happy is kibum. Urghhh. I hope they aren't avoiding us. I was just starting to make a move on Kevin and he is "not free" after school to hangout :( oh well. It will have to be on the holiday. I have a few tricks up my sleeve ;)

Kevin's pov:

The last few days have been tiring. I'm very grateful to dongho and Alexander hyung though. They have been very patient and understanding. I hope that our hard work will be paid off. (:

Kibum's pov:

I am quite sad that Kevin prefers Eli over me. Luckily he thinks I'm envious that eli likes to talk to him more than me. I'm actually pissed at eli for stealing my "angel". Wait. Did i just say that he is mine and he's an angel??? What am I saying. I don't care what he thinks of me anyway. I wonder if he thinks that I'm cool.... SNAP. OUT. OF. THIS. KIMKIBUM. You do not like guys. You like GIRLS. He looks prettier than most girls though. *SIGHS*. ARGHH. Snap out of it. Why are they disappearing right after school anyways. Trying to avoid us? That can't be.

The day of the holiday:

It's finally here. Time to rest and relax :3 I can't believe it. Me, kiseop, soohyun and Eli have been waiting here for ages. We planned to meet up before going on the plane.

"hey guys" said alexander hyung and dongho.
"where's Kevin?"
I then noticed that there was someone hiding behind them.
"you brought another friend?"
"h-hi guys."
All our jaws dropped except for alexander hyung and dongho, who were grinning. It can't be.... 

Thank you!