Chapter 8 ~

My School Life ~

Kevin's Jealous ^^

 

Eli's pov:

It was... Actually I have no idea. I immediately pulled the covers over out heads and signaled Kevin to pretend that we are sleeping. 

I said in English loud enough for only Kevin to hear,"so are we official or something?"

"I-I guess so..."

"should we like... Tell the guys?

"I think we should wait till we're ready before telling them."

"we can date secretly ;)"

"okay :D"

"I just have one question"

"what is it?"

"what's going on between you and kibum? You even called him oppa..."

"I'm sorry Eli, I can't really tell you..."

"okay... D:"

"okay... I'll repay you with 3 wishes :3"

"hmmm. I wish for more wishes?"

"that's illegal..." he said while pouting

I just can't resist his pout. I pinched his cheeks.

"but you didn't say I couldn't :("

"I'm saying it now! If you don't want to listen to my rule then there's no wishes for you."

"fine :( ermmm. Wish number 1: call me oppa too :)"

"neh Eli oppa..."

I swear that I could see him blushing even under the covers.

"wish number two: kiss me"

He leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek but I purposely moved and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"wish number three: that we will be together forever <3"

"of course"

With that i hugged him tight and we heard a door slam but we couldn't be bothered with it and fell asleep in each others' arms.

 

Kibum's pov:

I can't believe what I just saw. My best friend and the person who I believe that I'm in love with were kissing and cuddling ON MY BED. Ewwww GROSS.

Okay. I should not be thinking about how gross it is I should be thinking of a way to break them up.

I think they don't even know that it was me.

I have no idea what they were saying just now. Because they were talking in English an really softly. I wish I knew what they were whispering about.

ARGHHH.

Tonight since they're sleeping on my bed I shall go bunk with kiseop and soohyun.

 

Kevin's pov:

The next day:

I woke up and realized that Eli was watching me.

"good morning kevin~"

"were you watching me when I was asleep?"

"yeah... You feeling better?" he grinned sweetly and then blushed.

"yeah :D because you took care of me. I love you Eli opaa :)"

"I love you too kevieee..."

We snuggled with each other for a few more minutes.

"come on. We better get ready and get going before the guys start wondering where we are."

"let's go yeobo XD"

"new nickname???" I said while smirking.

"you like it?"

"of course oppa (:"

"oh. I just remembered that I can't change here or not xander hyung and dongho will kill me :("

"okay yeobo. Go back to your room first. I'll see you in a few :D"

"deh oppa, see you later" I said while opening the door and leaving.


In my room:

"OMO!!! Kevin are you okay???"

"yeah hyung, you okay?"

"yeah I'm fine :D"

"did Eli take care of you? Is there something going on there???"

"no xander hyung. Don't think so far..."

"okay whatever hyungs. Let's get Kevin clean and ready to go"

They made me take a bath and dried my hair and not to mention took A LOT OF TIME just to pick my clothes for me. 

Once they were finally happy with my hair and clothes we left the room. Lucky they were ready leave before I came or it would have taken ages to do their own hair and clothes, especially dongho (:

We walked to the foyer of the hotel which kiseop, soohyun, kibum, Eli and the whole class was waiting for us.
 

Kibum's pov:

"hey Xander hyung, Kevin, dongho (:" kiseop, soohyun, Eli and I said.

"hi keviee!!!" I ran up to kevin an hugged him like I haven't met him in ages and clinged onto him like a baby.

He looked at me like I was crazy and I shot him a just-play-along-with-it look before saying,"h-hi...? Kibum o-oppa"

I smiled at him sweetly and he gave me a forced smile. I swore I could see Eli clenching his fist in anger in the corner of my eyes.

Hahahahahaha :D

we were going to universal studios today and everyone was simply ecstatic about taking all the rides.


HEY EVERYONE :D

Thanks for the subscriptions, comments and votes!!!! SO TOUCHED *TEARS UP* :')

Sorry for not updating for awhile, well my definition of awhile ;)

I'll be writing shorter chapters :(   (about this length)

BUT!!! I might be updating more?

And that's good yeah?


 

VOTE :D

 

RESULTS SO FAR:

A) Eli (Elvin) :D (25 votes)
B) Kibum (Kemaru) :D (18 votes)


RANDOM U-KISS PICS, some cute and some... JUST PLAIN WEIRD o.O (for each memeber) 

BONUS PIC:

HAHAHAHAHA :D Dongho's way of celebrating after winning Scissors, Paper, Stone. (: EPIC DONGHO FTW ~

 

The photos/gifs DO NOT belong to me. All rights go to their respective owners  :D