Chapter 7 ~

My School Life ~

For all the Elvin Fans out there :D

 

Chapter 7

Kevin's pov:

We are now taking a bus to the hotel at sentosa. I heard that they not only have a beach there but they also have a amusement park (:

kibum hyung oppa insisted that I sit next to him on the bus. URGHH. I WANNA SIT BESIDE ELI!!!

We finally got to the hotel. The rooms were split like this:

 

Kibum-> Eli

Kiseop-> soohyun

Dongho-> Xander hyung -> me


I was super happy that dongho and Xander hyung insisted that I was to sleep in the same room as them as they had to fix my clothes and hair etc. Kibum would have totally want to sleep in the same room as me if not for Xander hyung's nagging.

Hahahahaha. PHEW (:

Since it was the first day of the holiday, we were going to the beach to play class bonding games and just hang out. Xander hyung and dongho helped me pick out my swimming costume and fix my hair. (I don't know why they had to do that for so long cos we were going to get wet anyways. But OH WELL...)

Kiseop, soohyun, Eli and kibum went without us first. We finished and made our way to the beach.
 


Eli's pov:

We were at the beach waiting for Xander hyung, dongho and Kevin.

Ohhh. Here they come :D OMG. KEVIN HAS A 6 PACK!?!? (OH YEAH ;) SHUT UP!) he looked so hot and cute at the same time ;D kiseop, soohyun and Eli also looked really shocked

"okay, now that everyone is here... Let the games begin!"

We finished playing all the games and now were resting on the beach.


Kevin's pov:

"kevinnnnn, do you wanna swim???"

"okay...?" I said while giving him a do-I-have-a-choice? face.

He dragged me to the sea. We got to the deep end and I started panicking.

"kibum hy- oppa. I'm scared and I can't swim that well...." trying to make him bring me back to the shore with my aegyo.

"you're not gonna trick me with your aegyo... :3"

DAMN. I thought that was going to work. But I really can't swim that well. What if I die out here?!?!

I suddenly start hyperventilating and flailing my arms.

"kibum... I can't breathe..."

"kibum what?"

"this isn't a time for..."

I couldn't finish my sentence before my hea was submerged in water and I couldn't breathe. I struggled and struggled but then I was too tired to do so anymore.

I heard a few voices shouting my name but I had already out...


Eli's pov:

Kibum and Kevin were hanging out in the water. I feel left out. Just as I was going to look away I saw Kevin flailing his arms. He was drowning!?!? OMG. I immediately jumped in the water and swam towards where kibum and kevin were.

Kibum was already pulling Kevin back to the shore I grabbed Kevin from kibum and carried him to the shore bridal style.

I laid him gently on the sand and checked his pulse. His heart was beating but he was still unconcious. Luckily, I learnt CPR and first-aid in school. I immediately gave him mouth-to-mouth and he started to cough out a lot of water.

"Kevin, you okay?!?!"

"e-Eli?"

"OMG. KEVIN!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I didn't mean to drag you to the sea!!!"

"give him some space. He just woke up"

"n-no. I'm o-okay. Just a bit confused and dizzy."

Kevin tried standing up but he almost fell down. Luckily I was fast and managed to catch him.

"i don't think you should stand up. Here come, I'll take you back to your room"

I squated down in front of him and he got on my back. He feel asleep on my shoulder not long after. I smiled. He looked like an angel even when he was sleeping and WET.

 I got him back to my room which I shared with kibum. I wanted to bring him back to his own room which he shared with Xander hyung and dongho but I forgot to ask for the keys so... I had no choice.

 I opened the door to my room and placed Kevin down on my bed. He was wet but... Oh well??? He was shivering. I touched his
forehead. OMG. I've was running a high fever. I had to get him out of his wet swimming trunks!!!

"Kevin....?"

"ehhmmm?"

"I need you to take out your clothes and put on some clean ones."

"okayyy"

He changed into some clean clothes and laid on kibum's bed (I couldn't put him on my bed cos he was already wet.). I took a cloth and dried his hair. I took another cloth, wet it and started to wipe his forehead.

"erhh"

"what do you need Kevin?"

"Im c-cold"

"do you want to hug you for warmth?"

"y-yes please." he said, shivering and teeth clattering

I climbed on kibum's bed and hugged Kevin tight. He was really cold. He stopped shivering and hugged me back.

I pulled back and looked at him. We looked at each other for a moment. I leaned foward and kissed him gently on his pink soft lips. I pulled back and looked at him. He looked at me and pulled my head towards himself. He kissed me slowly and gently at first but when I started to kiss back he kissed me with more passion.

We heard somebody open the door and immediately pulled back from each other. It was...


 FACEBOOK CONVO FOR SHORT UPDATE ><


Poll:

Results so far:

Elvin: 17 votes

Kemaru: 10 votes

VOTE PLEASE :D


Follow me on Tumblr :D

http://lovehurtsfriendsbetraylaughcry.tumblr.com/

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting and subscribing (: