Chapter 6 ~

My School Life ~

Hahahahahaha :D They're so cute (: Sorry Dongho and Soohyun fans... They are not here :(

 

 

Kevin's pov:

 

Eli seemed really pissed at kibum. Is his plan working? Is Eli reallygetting jealous of kibum and I?

The voice of kibum interrupted my thoughts,"kevin, buckle your seatbelt. We're gonna land soon."

I snapped out of my deep thoughts and buckled my seatbelt and bracedmyself for the landing. I've never been I fan of airplanes

When the plane landed, everyone started to walk to claim their luggage. I saw my MANY BAGS courtesy of Xander hyung and dongho. (they helped me pack, so that I didn't bring any of my ugly clothes. Althought they already threw away all my clothes and bought a whole new wabrobe for me.)

I saw both kibum and Eli advancing towards me, probably going to ask me if I needed help with my bags. Unfortunately, kibum reached me first.

"Kevin. Do you need help from oppa?"

"WHA--? I know I'm not all korean but my Korean ain't that bad. Don't you mean hyung? And I'm only a few months younger than you." (A/N:Just imagine that their all the same age except for Xander and dongho)

"NO. I MEAN OPPA." kibum said with a smirk on his face.

OTTOKE?!?! I couldn't disobey kibum! He would terminate the contact and tell everyone about what happened! But Eli is just a few steps behind. He might get the wrong idea.

I pondered on it for a moment and said,"neh.... O-oppa"

Kibum grinned and pretended to not be able to hear me and asked me to repeat myself again. I said it again a bit more loudly an he just grinned smugly and said,"de. I shall help you :3".

I wish I could just go to him and wipe that smug look right of his face. Eli was standingnearby and could hear our conversation. He looked disappointed. :( sorry Eli, but I have to do this.
 

Eli's pov:

I was walking towards Kevin to be a gentlemen and help him with his bags.

 I was a bit too late and kibum reached first. I sighed and turned around to get my own bags when.... ZOMFG.

Did I just hear Kevin call kibum oppa?!?! The way he said it was SO FREAKING...*drools*

BUT it wasn't to me :( I guess Kevin really likes kibum. Should I just give up now?
 

Kibum's pov:

Hahahahahahaha :D i'm so ENJOYING this (: I'm so happy that the planejerked and we kissed. Now I'm his master and he's my slave XD at least for now.

I'm going to make him my lover as soon as possible.
 

Xander's pov:

What is Kevin doing? I thought that he wanted to ask for our help toimpress Eli...? Eli seems impressed, but Kevin seems to be sticking tokibum and Eli seems left out. I think I'm going to ask him what's going on...


"honey-vin... What's going on? I heard from Eli that you called kibum oppa? Why are you being so close to kibum? I thought you didn't like him."

"kibum made..."

Kevin was interrupted by kibum,"sorry xander hyung, I need to speakwith Kevin in private for awhile..."

Just like that. Our conversation was interrupted and Kevin was being pulled away by the wrist.

Kevin shot me an apologetic look and I just smiled and nodded my head.

Kibum was talking to kevin for awhile and Kevin just nodded his head.

"so Kevin, what were you saying...?"

"e-ermm. K-kibum ma-made, erm friends with me. YEAH. That's it."

"so why'd you call him oppa."

"o-oh. No reason...."

I looked at him suspiciously and he just smiled back nervously.

"b-bye Xander hyung. Kibum is waiting for me with our bags"

"bye."

There is definitely something fishy going on there...
 

Kevin's pov:

"honey-vin... What's going on? I heard from Eli that you called kibum oppa? Why are you being so close to kibum? I thought you didn't likehim."

Oh man. He noticed. :( time to tell him the truth but obviously notthe part that we kissed.

"kibum made.."

I was interrupted by kibum hyung oppa,"sorry xander hyung, I need tospeak with Kevin in private for awhile..."

He pulled me along by the wrist.

I wonder what he wants now???

I shot Xander hyung an apologetic look and he just smiled and nodded his head.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" I said, trying to shout while whispering.

"tsk tsk. Why are you so rude. Not even bothering to call me oppa, HUH. So I'll just go and tell everyone that we kissed right now."

"PLEASE DONT KIBUM OPPA :(" I said while pouting.

He pinched my cheeks and said,"there is a new rule. You CANNOT tell ANYBODY about this contract. You almost told Xander hyung back there..."

"ne" I said while nodding his head

"ne who?"

"ne kibum oppa" I said while looking down at his feet.

"Kay. You can go back to Xander hyung now. I'll be waiting for youhere."

I walked back to Xander hyung. I had some explaining to do... SIGH.
 

Kibum's pov:

Oh Noo. Kevin looks like he's gonna tell Xander hyung about out little plan. I've got to something about it.

"sorry Xander hyung, I need to talk to Kevin in private for awhile." I said and pulled him somewhere further away.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" Kevin said, trying to shout while whispering.

"tsk tsk. Why are you so rude. Not even bothering to call me oppa, HUH. So I'll just go and tell everyone that we kissed right now."

"PLEASE DONT KIBUM OPPA :(" He said while pouting.

KYOPTA!!! I pinched his cheeks and said,"there is a new rule. You CANNOT tell ANYBODY about this contract. You almost told Xander hyung back there..."

"ne" He said while nodding his head

"ne who?"

"ne kibum oppa" He said while looking down at his feet.

ZOMFG!!! He looks so cute when he says that XD

"Kay. You can go back to Xander hyung now. I'll be waiting for you here."

PHEW. Luckily I got there just in time or not my plan would be ruined.


I may or may not be using the results of this poll. It depends on how I develop the story :) SORRY BOUT THAT ><

But currently the results are:

A) Eli (Elvin) :D (9 votes)
B) Kibum (Kemaru) :D (2 votes)

I know you can see them but ANYWAYS :D Here's the poll! Please vote, comment and subcribe (: THANKS