Chapter 4 ~

My School Life ~

(A/N: This is what Kevin looks like now, no glasses XD)

 

Kevin's pov:

I look weird. I wonder if it was a good idea to ask for dongho's and Xander hyung's help.

I was wearing this:

 

Shirt:

 

Pants:

 

Shoes:

 

Accessories:

 

 

I hid behind Xander hyung and dongho. I didn't want to come out from behind them. I'm not sure if I look okay.
"hey guys" said alexander hyung and dongho.
"where's Kevin?"
Wow. He actually cares about me.
"you brought another friend?"
DAMN. My cover has been blown. Damn you for have such good eyesight Kim kibum. Oh well, I can't escape from them anymore. Time to introduce myself. Why do I have a feeling that this is not going to go well...?
"h-hi guys."
Everyone's jaws dropped. Except xander hyung and dongho who were, of course, grinning madly. They were very satisfied with their work of "art". I wonder when they're gonna snap out of it.
The first person to snap out of it was soohyun.
"hello there. What's your name. Can I have your number?"
I almost wanted to hit myself on my head. He obviously did not recognize me and being the flirt he was asked for my number (although he had it aleady) and perhaps thought I was a girl. (for some reason) 
Xander hyung and dongho were laughing hysterically almost falling to the ground.
"you really are clueless aren't you" said Xander hyung
"wha-" soohyun was cut off by dongho
"he's Kevin for heaven's sake."
"are you ki--" soohyun was once again cut off by dongho
"look CLOSELY."
Soohyun, kiseop, Eli and kibum looked at me very closely and seriously. When they realised that what dongho said was true they almost fell down in surprise.
"k-Kevin. I can't believe that you look like this. It's.. It's..."  murmured kiseop
"your beautiful kevin. You always have been..." said Eli.
OMO!!! Did he just say that I am beautiful? I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks, tinting my cheeks a bright shade of red. Damn myself for being so pale.
"I think our work here is done. But of course we are still going for the holiday. We need to help and teach Kevin how to preserve this 'look'. He only has had for one day. So he doesn't know any of these things yet." said Xander hyung
"And his attire. We had to throw all the clothes he had (makes disgusted face, mouthing it was horrendous) and buy a whole lot of new clothes. That's why we had to rush off after shook almost everyday. Changing everything from his hairstyle and behaviour. YES. We had to have classes for him to learn to be more socialble." dongho said glaring at me.

Kibum, kiseop and soohyun were still in shock but Eli was grinning at me. He looks so handsome when he smiles."okay let's go board the plane now." Xander hyung said holding dongho's hand and pulling him along with him. There's something going on there ^^
"shall we go?" said Eli, offering his hand.
"okay (:" I said grabbing his hand. His hand felt so soft and nice to hold and we went on the plane together.
I turned back at kibum and sticked my tongue out at him. He looked really angry but he was going to have to sit alone on the plane. Oh well :3

Eli was very fun to be with. I think he was kinda into me...? I guess so. He kept complimenting me and holding my hands. YES. Mission accomplished. I sat beside him on the plane and accidently fell asleep  on his shoulder. When I awoke and found that I had slept on his shoulder, he was staring at me when I stared back at him and said that I was sorry he just grinned and said that I could sleep on his shoulder anytime I wanted ;)

I sneaked a glance at kibum. He was  sitting alone, listening to his iPod. He looke so emo o.O I felt bad for "stealing" his best friend and sticking out my tongue at him just now. Time to cheer him up Kevin style XD

"Eli, kibum looks sad so I'll go and cheer him up kay?"

"okay, don't take too long honey, I'll miss you..." Eli said while  pouting cutely.

KYOPTA!!!~ I blushed a bit. Are we official? None of us confessed yet  but we certainly acting like a married couple and everyone thought we were together already. Hmmm. I don't know.

Kibum's pov:

I had a feeling it was him, but I didn't know that he was so beautiful under all the nerdy clothes and glasses. Too bad he was with Eli.

God. I feel pathetic. I was sitting alone on the plane. Urghhh. I saw Kevin and Eli acting all lovey-dovey. Feel like puking. I think I'm jealous of Eli. I should steal Kevin from him. But how? I don't think they are official yet...? But they seem together.

Furthermore, Eli is my best  friend. How can I betray him. OTTOKE!!! I am honestly in love with kevin. But is this one of those meaningless flings? This is like a challenge. Usually girls and sometimes boys throw themselves at me but  Kevin isn't the least interested in me. He likes Eli. I can see from  the way he looks at him.

I don't want to hurt any of them. I'm feeling depressed.

*SIGH* I put on my headphones and started to a random song on my iPod. Just as I was lost in my thoughts and about to fall  asleep, I saw Kevin walking towards me. He was so skinny. I'm sure  that all the girls were envious of his slender legs, but I don't think  any of them recognized him. They thought that he was another one of my rich parent's friend's son and were oggling at how cute he was. Some of them were envious of the relationship he had with Eli.

Okay going back to Kevin walking towards me. He pulled out my headphones.

"hey kibum. Why so glum? What are you listening to? Ohhh. That song's nice."

"hey kev--" I realised how close our faces were when he leaned to look at what I  was listening to. I blushed and turned to face the other side so that  Kevin couldn't see me blushing. But I had a feeling he caught me...

Kevin's pov:

He's blushing? Does he like me or something? But I thought he hated me... Suddenly the plane jerked and...