Aftermath

My School Life ~

Eli's pov:

After what Kevin said, I was heartbroken.

I had gathered all my courage to confess to him, again, and his answer was the worst single word in the English language, no.

He destroyed the perfect illusion that I had built for myself, that we could be together again.

Of course life went on as it was, but every second was hell when I went to school and saw Kevin and Kibum as a couple, acting all lovey-dovey.

I was ignored by Kevin and truthfully, I didn't want to speak to him either.

Thinking how that could be me instead of Kibum made me really pissed with Kevin. 

Life's a , ain't it?

Althought I did notice something wrong with Kevin.

His smile.

His ever radiant and angelic smile was missing a lot some of its radiance.

There was just something wrong with his smile.

One day, I couldn't take it anymore, I was just too angry, and I went up to Kevin and Kibum, dragged him away from Kibum and said," Lemme just borrow this for awhile..." 

"OW. WATCH IT" said Kevin

I pulled him to a secluded part of the school and let him go. 

He brushed and straigtened his uniform before glaring and me.

"What do you want?" he snapped.

"Liar." I whispered.

"What?" 

"YOU LIED TO ME KEVIN. You told me that you weren't going to go back to him anymore, and now this? YOU TWO ARE A FREGGIN' COUPLE?!? If you wanted to reject me, you could have just said to my face that I wasn't good enough for you but Kibum is!"

"SO WHAT IF I'M A LIAR. My relationship with Kibum has nothing to do with you at all, so STAY AWAY FROM KIBUM AND ME! You don't own me"

I slapped him and he let out a shril scream before running out to the hallways sobbing.

What are you doing Eli, what ARE you doing?


Go check out my other fanfics :D

 

Who do you think you are? Running 'round leaving scars.

 

Random Drabbles

 

U-Kiss One-Shot Requests Shop :D [] <<< Go and request pleasseee T^T Or not I can't write anything!

PLUS! Check out Chapters 7-9 for Revenge is a dish best served cold :D Pairings: !broken SeopVin, JaeVin, Kiseop/Mystery(Up to you ^^)

Follow me on twitter: @sheryltannie @ukisskisskissme 

Thanks♥ Hope you've enjoyed this chapter

OH! BTW, This is for hcheartjkpop :D refer to my reply to your comment unnie~