Chapter 5 ~

My School Life ~

KYOPTA XD

 

Chapter 5

Kevin's pov:

Suddenly the plane jerked and our lips touched. OMG. I just kissed him. Both of us were too shocked to move until I moved my body backwards and wiped my lips. THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!! I was saving it for someone special.... Like Eli? ARGH!!! I'm so pissed. He smirked smugly at me and I glared at him. Did he have this planned out or something? I glanced around us. Nobody seemed to notice what had happened. PHEW. 
"that never happened you hear me?!?! You better not tell anyone!"
"What's in it for me?" he grinned
"what do you mean what's in for you? You're... You're the one that kissed me!" I hissed
"It doesn't concern me. I don't care if YOU kissed ME..."
"HEY. You were the one who kissed me..."
"you looked like you were enjoying it..."
"I DID NOT!" I half whispered half shouted. I could feel blood rush to my face. WHY AM I BLUSHING??? I guess I'm just embarrased.
"if that's the way you want to do it...."
He suddenly stood up and shouted,"hey everyone!!! I have something to tell you...I--"
I covered his mouth screaming,"oh! He just ermm.. Ermmm ATE SOME ICECREAM. Right. That's it. You're so funny Kibum. Hahahahaha..."

I saw some people staring at us weirdly.

"soo... Let me think if I should give you another chance. But I need sometime to think about what I want you to do. It's going to be twice as severe because you refused that first time"
I grunted. It was going to be a long ride.
"AHH. You will be my slave for the rest of your life." he grinned evily
"WHAT?!?! Are you ki--"
"you can disagree. But I'll tell everyone about what happened here... INCLUDING ELI. Anyway, this is a good opportunity to make Eli jealous and make him confess to you..."
I thought over it for awhile before saying,"Okay. What are the terms and conditions?"
He took out a pen and a piece of paper and started writing.
He passed me the paper and said,"sign here"
I looked at the piece of paper it stated:

I, Kevin Woo Sung Hyun, am Kim Kibum's slave for the rest of my life. 
I will listen to EVERYTHING he says and will not disagree to anything 
he wants. I will not interrupt him at anytime. I will follow him 
everywhere he goes. These rules can be changed by Kim Kibum at 
anytime, anywhere. Even this contract is not with him. If any of these 
rules are broken, the contract will be terminated and everyone will be 
told that about what happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sighed, defeated. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO? I signed it unwillingly and passed it back to him.
"happy?"
"YES!"
I shook my head at his childish-ness and walked back to my seat.
"bring all your things here. You're sitting with me."
I gave him the what the hell look but he just grinned happily. "but I'm sitting with Eli!" I mouthed to him
He said "I don't care" aloud. I apologised to Eli and took my stuff and went to sit with kibum.
When the stewardess finally got to our seat to serve us food, kibum insisted that I feed him. I pouted cutely and said,"kibummiee. Please could you feed yourself?"
"that doesn't work on me. FEED ME"
I scowled and fed him, I thought that my aegyo would work on him.
"now, now. Don't frown. It makes you look ugly."he sneered
I smiled sarcastically.
"now that's better. But it's too sarcastic."
I smiled normally and he said that it was just right and asked me to continue feeding him.

When we finished eating, we played some games and he asked me MANY MANY questions.

He finally fell asleep... ON MY SHOULDER. It's going to be a long holiday.

Alexander's pov:

What is Kevin doing? I thought that he liked Eli? What is he doing with kibum?Never mind. It's not mine or dongho's business anymore. He asked us to make him beautiful and we did. Why is dongho so cute??? He is asleep now, against the window. I looked around me. When nobody was looking I put his head in my shoulder.

YES. I have a crush on dongho. 

I just don't know if he likes me in the same way. I don't like to be rejected okay? I have a very big ego. I looked at him. He was sleeping like an angel. I kissed him on his forehead, smiled and soon fell asleep, my head on top of his.

Dongho's pov:

I'm actually not asleep yet and I saw that alexander hyung put my head on his shoulder. OMO. He kissed my forehead. Does he like me back? Maybe he's just trying to be a good hyung… I don't know if I should confess :( I felt something heavy resting on top of my head. Ohhh. Xander hyung has fallen asleep. I don't want to sleep right now but I don't want to wake him either. Oh well, I could use a nap. I stiffled a yawn and fell asleep soon after. 

 

Eli's pov:

What is Kevin doing? I thought he liked me? He's hanging out with kibum now. Now I'm sitting alone :( WTH. Kevin is feeding kibum. Time to step up the competition. I'll put the action in plan after the plane lands. Now time to get some sleep (:

"this is your captain speaking. We are going to land in singapore in about 15 minutes. The temperature in Singapore is 32 degrees celcious and it is sunny. On behalf of Singapore airlines, I would like to thank all passengers for choosing this airlines.

I yawned and looked at Kevin. He was still sleeping like and angel. I walked towards him to wake him up and I realised that kibum was sleeping on his shoulder. I glared at sleeping kibum, I swear i'm gonna kill him if he keeps this up.

"hey kevin. Wake up. The plane is going to land soon."
Kevin stretched cutely and yawned. God, did he look like an angel or what. I'm gonna make him mine. PERIOD. No matter what it takes.

Kevin noticed that it was me who waked him up and that kibum was STILL sleeping on his shoulder and immediately shook him awake.
"Kibum...WAKE UP!!!!"
"emmm. 5 more minutes..."
"NOW!"

Kibum opened his eyes a bit an noticed that it wa Kevin waking him up and that I was standing nearby. When he saw me, he immediately and purposely wrapped his arms around Kevin and said in a cute voice and pouted,"you should have given me a bit more time to sleep kevinnnnn :3"

Kevin rolled his eyes and pushed kibum off him but I could see a blush make its way up to his face. When I saw that I just walked off, rolling my eyes. I will and can make Kevin like me more than kibum. Just you wait kibum, just you wait....


 

Please help me with this poll :D Thanks, I need some ideas (:


Thank you!