Chapter 1 (:

My School Life ~

KEV'S SO CUTE WEARING GLASSES :DDD (Sorry for fan-girling XD)

Chapter 1:

Kevin's pov

Ommo!! Why is dongho taking so long?? we're totally gonna be late for school!! I hope this doesn't affect my perfect grades!!! Me and my "brother", dongho lived together. We were both orphaned at a very young age an although we weren't related by blood, we were as close as brothers. My brother dongho always had to spend a lot of time in the toilet styling his hair and choosing his clothes. I, however, did not really care my appearance so I just wore anything that I found decent. 

 

My brother walked out of the toilet slowly wearing this:

Shirt:

Pants:

Scarf:

Shoes:

Accessories:

 

"DONGHO!!! If you don't hurry up we're going to be very late"

"Hyung!!! It doesn't matter we're not going to be late!?!?!"

"whatever dongho, if you don't come out right now, I'm leaving without you!!!"

"FINE!!! Coming now hyung!"

 

Dongho's pov:

Kevin hyung looks really nerdy wearing those clothes. I should seriously give him an extreme makeover one day. I'm not sure if he would agree though...

Xander's pov:

What's taking kev and dongho so long??? Aish!! I've been waiting here for so long already... There they are!!! Kevin's looks really pissed but dongho doesn't seem to care, humming a random song.

"hey Xander hyung"

"what took you so long?"

"it's not a surprise that mister I need to look pretty enough to go school took a very long time to get himself ready for school today."  said Kevin visibly glaring at dongho

"let's just go now. Don't want to be late for school!"

"OHHH!!! RIGHT!" Kevin said running to class

Dongho and I sighed in unison as we followed right behind Kevin, running to keep up with him.

 

kevin's pov:

Urghhh!!! I can't believe that dongho made us late on the first day of school! Of all days.

We were all in different age groups so it was impossible for us to be in the same classes but we always met up during our breaks and after school. We waved goodbye and went our seperate ways. I had my schedule in one hand and my books in another, trying to locate my first class of the day.

"ohhh. It's here." I muttered to myself.

I walked into the class. Lucky for me, the teacher for the first class, miss eun-ssi, knew me as I was in her class last year and she thought that I was a very good student and had a good impression of me.

"hello Kevin-ssi. It's great to be teaching you again this year." she smiled at me while saying, "take a seat quickly"
"thank you miss eun-ssi" I said softly, aware of all the eyes staring at me.
I looked around, I could not spot any seats as I had come late thanks to my "great brother", dongho. Thinking of that, I sighed and turned to face miss eun-ssi.
"why don't you take a seat beside kibum-ssi?"
I looked for kibum-ssi and saw the empty seat beside him, it was surprising that nobody sat beside him, one of the kingkas of the school with his gang of friends.

He was wearing this:

 

Shirt:

 

Pants & Shoes:

 

Scarf:

 

Accessories:

 

 

Well, he had to look good so that his little "minions" would do all that he wants them to do. Besides, he was loaded. I saw everyone glancing and him and then at me. He was also glaring at me. I trudged slowly to my seat. I swear I could feel everyone glaring at me, it wasn't my fault that almost everyone in the school liked him and I didn't. I just don't like making friends. I'm fine with dongho and xander hyung. I finally sat down and took out my books. This is going to be a long year I thought to myself. 

 

(A/N: This looks like a very long chapter but its just because there's many pictures!!! Kekekekekeke ^^ Sorry!)