Mr. Devin

The Purest of Love

37 CH 37 38 Dinner and a Psych 

 

~~~

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard footsteps approached me, but my back was turned to them. “Morning Hyukkie.” It was Donghae, and I smiled lightly when he sounded tired, but he still managed to smile sweetly for me. He back hugged me tightly, and I smiled widely when I saw his Nemo plushie in between his hands.

          “Morning baby” I turned to peck his head gently, “Made you blueberry pancakes.” I couldn’t help but admire Donghae’s beauty; he looked so sweet and innocent as he held his Nemo tightly in his arms once he pulled away from me.

 

            His eyes widened in fascination as he stared at the blueberry pancakes, “It smells so yummy Hyukkie!”  He pecked my ear and  then walked off towards the fridge to get milk. He walked towards the table with two cups and poured milk into them. I placed two plates with pancakes stacked on top of them on the table and smiled to myself when Donghae placed his Nemo on the chair beside him. We sat down and I handed him his fork. “Hyukkie…are you ok?” he pouted lightly.

          “I’m fine Hae” I managed to crack a small smile, and I reached out, grasped his hand and squeezed it lightly. I cursed myself for not being careful. I wanted to be strong for Donghae. “Just still in shock.” I could only mumble as my excuse for being brokem.

We ate peacefully afterwards.

 

“Aish I forget about mail” He mumbled and grabbed the envelopes while I grabbed our dishes and headed towards the sink. I placed them inside, the faucet and washed them thoroughly.  

 

          I dried off the plates and forks and put them away. “HYUKKIE I GOT ACCEPTED!!!” Donghae yelled happily and he ran into my arms. I smiled widely and hugged him tightly, and felt so relieved we weren’t going to get separated. Donghae squeezed me happily and I showered his head and face with light kisses.

 

         “I’m so proud of you Hae” I said sweetly and pecked his cute head one more time.

 

          We heard our puppy whimper up in Donghae’s room and Hae shortly pouted after. ­ “Sowy…I will go get her.” I smiled a bit and he walked up the stairs to get her. I waited a bit longer and then filled a little bowl with her food. Donghae walked down the stairs and I set the bowl down on the ground for her. Donghae sets her down and she ate slowly.

 

          Donghae smiled sweetly at me, “She’s so cute…we should name her now.”

 

          I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tightly, “Hmmm….any ideas?” I tried to think of something myself, and then a name popped into my head. It was a name Luna gave her pet goldfish when we were kids.

 

          Donghae looked down at our puppy and frowned, “Nope…” He sulked, “I’m a terrible father!” He pouted cutely and I only laughed and kissed his head. My baby is always so cute. I smiled at him and then hummed lightly.

 

          “What about….Abby?”

 

          He smiled widely, “Hyukkie that’s perfect!!!” He giggled and hugged me tightly. I held him back and kissed his head.

 

 

 

 

            I sat on my bed and nervously stared at the phone in my hand. I chewed on my lower lip and quickly dialed the number that Heechul had given me a couple of hours ago. I placed the phone to my ear and fidgeted nervously. “Hello.” The person answered and I felt a lump in my throat.

 

            I exhaled deeply, “Is this Dr. Devin?” I asked in a small voice and he seemed to smile on the other line.

 

            “Mr. Devin is fine.” He started in a polite tone and then afterwards he asked me if I wanted to go into his office. I said no, I didn’t feel comfortable enough to talk to him in person, but he didn’t mind. Talking through the phone was fine for him, and then he slowly began to ask me questions about what was bothering me. His words calmed me down, he really knew what to say, “If you truly love him then that’s all of the help you can give him as well as support. As cliché as it sounds time does heal all wounds, and with you by his side Donghae will be reminded that he is loved, and nothing that happened should make him feel any less.” He took in the information and hummed lightly, “Has Donghae received any form of therapy?”

 

            “No.” I frowned a bit and remembered his passage mentioned he basically helped himself.

 

            “Do you think I could see him?”

 

            My eyes widened and I looked around my room while I thought about the question, “Y-You can’t talk to him through the phone?” I felt nervous for some reason and Mr. Devin didn’t seem surprised by it.

 

            “It would be better if I could see him.” He answered lightly, “I just want to see his physical state as well as his mental.” He paused for a moment so I could consider it. “Just one visit would be enough.” He encouraged and I exhaled slowly.

 

            He really did make me feel better, so I was positive he could do the same with Donghae. I smiled lightly and nodded, “I’ll see if I can convince him.”

 

 

 

 

 

            Donghae and I were browsing around the store for school supplies, and I smiled when I noticed how close Donghae was to me as we walked. I wrapped my arm around him and smiled, “See anything you like, baby?” I stared into his beautiful eyes, and waited for his response.

 

            “You.”

 

            I laughed. “Cute, but I meant of the school supplies” I smiled widely and Donghae matched my smile before we scanned the school areas. We walked down the aisles and Donghae grabbed folders, dividers, pens, pencils, and a binder and put them inside our shopping cart.

 

          “Hyukkie, are you spending the night tonight?” He gets really close to me and pecked my cheek sweetly. I felt nervous, but tried to mask it as best as I could.

 

          “I cant, baby” I said and entwined our fingers together. I really didn’t want to risk it. Being with Donghae at night always made my thoughts go straight to the gutter because when Donghae slept he always looked so damn irresistible. “Sorry…maybe tomorrow.” I smiled sweetly and he nodded while he chewed on his lower lip. “Don’t be sad” I pecked his lips quickly, “We can talk through the phone if you’d like” I grinned in hopes to cheer him up.

 

          “Oh! That reminds me…Hyukkkie will you come with me to buy myself a phone!” He sounded so excited I smiled widely and stared at his sweet smile.

 

            I chuckled and ran my fingers through his soft hair, “Of course, love. Let’s hurry then.”

 

 

 

            We walked into the mobile store and Donghae seemed overwhelmed by the variety of choices. He wrapped his arms around tightly around my arm as we walked around and I really didn’t mind; I actually enjoyed having him so close to me. “Hae, look at this one!” We first looked through the basic phones but then one of the smart phones caught his eyes.

 

          “Hyukkie…why exactly are they called smart phones? I don’t get it…” He frowned in confusion.

 

          “Internet.” I shrugged, “It’s like having a computer as a phone” I smiled at him, “Do you want one of those?” I wouldn’t mind buying him one if he really wanted it.

 

          He shook his head, “No, I like this one.” He smiled cutely and picked up one of the basic phones. He seemed to really like it because he wouldn’t stop staring at it with wide fascinated eyes. I smiled, took him to the counter and had his phone installed, and once it was ready I quickly paid for it before Donghae could.

 

          “Hyukkie! I could have paid for it myself” He sulked as I dragged him towards my car.  

 

 “I know baby, but I wanted to” I answered sweetly before we climbed into my car. Throughout the whole car ride he looked through his phone, and smiled to himself as he browsed around the features. I parked the car into my driveway, took Donghae’s phone and quickly inserted my number into it. “Wanted to be your first” I smile and hand him back his phone. He grinned cutely, and we slowly got out of my car, but I froze when a car pulled up behind mine. Oh god, please don’t tell me that’s….

 

          The door swings open, “EUNHYUK!!!” Luna exclaimed happily as she ran into my arms and squeezed me as tightly as her skinny arms could. I hugged her just as tight and smiled widely, “I missed you so much!” We both said in our tight hug.

 

            Once we pulled away she looked over at Donghae and smiled widely, “Oh my…who is this?” She lowered her sunglasses and looked him up and down. “What a y sight” She winked and I tried to force myself to remain calm because all I wanted to do was grab him and tell her he’s off limits. She approached him and stuck out her hand, “I’m Luna…Hyukjae’s sister.” She said with a sweet smile.

 

          “Donghae” He shook her hand with a small smile.

 

          Her jaw dropped, “Hey! I’ve talked to you before!” She giggled and pulled him into a tight embrace, “It’s so nice to meet you!” She spoke sweetly and I couldn’t even listen to them when Appa approached me,  but he walked past me and headed inside the house. I tried not to let it bother me, but my heart felt heavy. Then I see Umma approach me and I forced a smile, “Did you have a nice trip?” I asked politely.

 

          “It was fine” she responds in a mumble and then walked past me to get inside.

 

          “Where is Sungmin?” Luna asked with a grin, “I miss him so much!”

 

          “He should be inside-” I responded but she ran into the house to find him.

 

          Donghae approached me with a small pout, “You ok?”

 

          I was used to this. I smiled sweetly at him and nodded. “Of course baby,” I wrapped my arms around him tightly, “I should go now, but text me?” I smiled widely for him and he nodded happily.

 

          He whispered, “Kay, bye Hyukkie” He blew me a kiss before he walked off towards his house. I smiled to myself and walked into my house to find my parents looking around the kitchen for food.

 

            “Don’t worry about dinner.” I said in a small voice, “SungMin and I will prepare it for you.” SungMin approached us and smiled a bit at our parents but they ignored him and walked into the living room to watch TV. I took SungMin’s hand and squeezed it lightly, “Come on, Min, let’s cook for them.” I pulled him into the kitchen and we grabbed everything we needed.

 

            “Are they mad?” SungMin whispered as he grabbed the pots and pans.

 

            “Probably just tired.” I shrugged and he frowned and washed the vegetables before he placed them on the cutting board.

 

            “Hyukjae!” I was a bit startled by my father’s deep voice, but I looked up. “Did you get accepted into the university?”

 

            “Yes I did.” I smiled at SungMin and he beamed happily for me.

 

            “That’s great, son.” My umma commented, but neither turned their attention away from the TV. Luna must have been settling herself in a room because she was taking her precious time.

 

            We were almost done when I felt my phone vibrate into my pocket. I grabbed it and smiled when I noticed it was Donghae.

 

         

 

 

 

From:BabyHae♥

 

          Having fun?(:

 

 

 

           

 

To: BabyHae♥

 

          No, not really. They aren’t saying much…but SungMin and I decided to cook dinner for them anyway…just to be nice. I miss you baby, I wish you could be here.

 

 

 

         

 

From: BabyHae♥

 

          Do you think I could come over for dinner then? Maybe…your parents might like me! Never know…

 

 

 

          My eyes widened at the thought of my baby being around my parents. They haven’t said much but usually they’re always in a bad mood. I didn’t want them to say anything that could hurt my baby.

 

 

 

To: BabyHae♥

 

          Uhh…are you sure baby? What if they are really rude to you? I don’t want you to get hurt…they are just like that, I swear. Nothing personal.

 

         

 

From: BabyHae♥

 

          Yes, I am sure! So then I will be over in 30 minutes, kay? I need to make myself look extra nice :D

 

         

 

          I smiled to myself and put my phone into my pocket. “Donghae’s coming over for dinner.” I told SungMin and his eyes quickly widened in horror, “I know. I know, but I warned him about our parents, and he insisted,” I shrugged.

 

            “Well…maybe they’ll stay quiet all day.” He smiled sweetly and I really hoped they would. I glanced over to them and decided it would be better if I didn’t tell them. My parents slowly stood up from the couch and headed upstairs and I assumed they would freshen up before dinner. “I’m glad they’re well…” SungMin mumbled sadly and I wrapped an arm around him and hugged him tightly; he cracked a smile and hugged me back.

 

            A moment later, the door bell rings and I tell SungMin  to go open it. He skips off, “Hey DongHae!” SungMin said sweetly before they embraced each other sweetly. I smiled to myself. “Come on in. We were just finishing up dinner.” Donghae walked inside and I felt extremely nervous. I really hoped my parents wouldn’t be s to him.

 

            I served the food into six plates. Donghae walked into the kitchen with the sweet smile I loved, “Hi Hyukkie. Do you need any help?”

 

            He’s so sweet. I smiled at him, “No baby go ahead and take a seat” I grabbed two plates and walked towards the dinner table. I set them down and SungMin came back with two more plates. I sit down and Donghae sits beside me while SungMin walks in with the remaining plates.

 

            My parents made their way down the stairs and I tried not to look nervous when my Umma stared at Donghae. “Who is this?” Donghae quickly stood to bow for her. I smiled at him and SungMin smiled with me.

 

            “I’m DongHae,” He shook her hand and smiled sweetly, “I’m Hyukjae’s….friend.” Appa stared at him when he bowed for him and  then stuck his hand out for him. He quickly shook it.

 

            “Oh, I didn’t know you had any friends” Appa mumbled before he sat down across from me. He stabbed his food with his chop sticks and Donghae stared at him with a small frown.

 

            “Should we say grace?” Donghae stared down at his food. I froze while Luna walked past me and sat down with a huge smile; she giggled, “Aw DongHae you are so cute!” She looked at Appa, “we should say grace!” she smiles at Donghae “So uhh…” she frowned, “how do we say grace?”

 

            Donghae smiled at her, “Well we just really have to say a thankful prayer to God for allowing us to have this food…” he explained simply while my parents only stared at him with not amused expressions.

 

           Donghae seemed to get the hint so he bowed his head, muttered a prayer and finished it with a sweet ‘Amen’. He sat up properly and smiled widely, “Ok…you can eat now.” I smiled at him and we all bean to eat. I pressed my hand on his knee and squeezed gently, I could see his smile widen, but he didn’t make it noticeable.

 

            Luna stared at him, “So DongHae…do you have a girlfriend?” She asked with a sweet smile.

 

            Donghae’s cheeks turned bright pink and I felt myself ready to stab Luna for asking him. She better not be interested in him! “I…” he gulped, “n-no…w-why?” He sounded so nervous, I just wanted to hold him.

 

            She giggled, “I’m just wondering! No need to be shy” She looked over at our oblivious Appa, “Isnt he so cute daddy?” she grinned.

 

            “I guess…if that’s the way you see him.” He finished quickly, tossed his plate into the sink and  then walked off to his room to rest, I assume. I tried not to let it bother me.

 

            Once my mother was away, and I finished my food. I handed my plate to SungMin and he smiled and took it to the kitchen. I really didn’t want to stay here, and I really missed Donghae’s company, so I leaned in close to my baby and whispered, “Can I sleep over tonight? I really don’t want to stay here….” I pouted for him, and he grinned widely and nodded happily, “Of course Hyukkie” He responded, loud enough for Luna to hear.

 

            “Hyukkie? Aw what a cute nickname!” Luna exclaimed and smiled sweetly, “Are you two close…or what?”

 

            We both froze and stared at each other.

 

            I cleared my throat, “We’re…pretty close…”

 

            SungMin giggle lightly but remained silent when Luna looked over at him with a confused expression.  “I feel like I’m missing something…” she frowned, shrugged and then continued, “Well, anyway, I should get some sleep now. I am so beat from the endless walking, sight seeing, shopping and all that junk.” She approached Donghae and hugged him, but he stood so they could hug properly. “Goodnight DongHae…” they pulled apart, “I’ll see you tomorrow, I hope” She winked then hugged me tightly.

 

“Night Luna.” I hugged her tightly. She smiled and walked off to hug SungMin good night. Then she made her way up the stairs.

 

            “So where am I staying?” SungMin frowned.

 

            “My room…Luna is taking over your room and our parents will get the guest room” I explained and smiled lightly while my fingers entwined with Donghae’s soft fingers. “We should go now before they come back” I glanced at the stairs before I pulled Donghae out of the door.  

 

            Donghae wrapped his arms around mine and said in the cutest voice ever, “Hyukkie it’s so cold.” He hugged me tighter and I chuckled and pulled him into his own house. He locked the door and we walked up to his room. I smiled widely when I see Abby approach us happily.

 

            “Hey sweetie!” I greeted her cheerfully. “Aw she’s so cute,” I pulled her onto my lap and petted her gently. She happily my fingers and I hugged her and pecked her soft head. I was lost in her warm embrace until I heard Donghae sniffle “Donghae…” I quickly set Abby down and approached him. I cupped his jaw line with both palms and lifted his head so his eyes could meet mine, “Baby…what’s wrong?” I felt so worried to see him like this. Did something happen and I didn’t notice?

 

            “N-Nothing…” He mumbled and wiped his eyes. He forced a smile for me, but I only stared at him.

 

            “Don’t lie to me…” I whispered and pecked his lips to assure him that he could tell me anything. My heart was beating rapidly, I was afraid that I did something wrong that hurt him. He closed his eyes for a moment, but then opened them to look into mine, “Tell me Donghae…so that I can help you.” I brushed my thumbs against his cheeks softly.

 

            “Hyukkie…be honest, are you ashamed of me?” His voice gave out on him and I wasn’t sure what he meant at first.

 

            “Ashamed?” I frowned. Why would I ever be ashamed of you? “No of course not, why would I ever be ashamed of you Donghae?” I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close to me, but he remained quiet. There were so many things going through my head, and I felt nervous, “DongHae, please talk to me” I pleaded in a soft voice.

 

            “I miss you” He said weakly. “Why are you always distancing yourself from me?” He frowned and stared into my eyes. Then it slowly sunk in that he meant why we haven’t been as touchy kissy as before…before I found out what happened. I tried to deny it, I didn’t imagine that would ever hurt him. Especially when I tried so hard to not hurt him.

 

            “I do not distance myself from you.”

 

            “Kiss me” he challenged.

 

            I leaned in and pecked his lips softly, but quickly pulled away before anything else could happen. I stared at him, and my eyes softened when he looked sad, “That’s not distancing myself DongHae…I love you.” I placed my hands on his hips and stared at him, “So much that if I ever hurt you…or made you feel uncomfortable, I would hate myself-” He pressed his finger on my lips.

 

            He shook his head and smiled sweetly, “No, Hyukkie, don’t hate yourself please.” He leaned closer and brushed his lips against mine. I had to fight myself because all I wanted to do was grab him and kiss him the way I used to. Donghae smiled, “Come on” he pulled me towards the bed, “I promise, cuddling wont hurt me” He grinned and pulled the covers to the side.  

 

            “DongHae…I-” There were so many things going on in my head and then I remembered that Mr. Devin wanted to see him. I didn’t want Donghae to know that I needed to talk to him because I was afraid he’d think I saw him differently-which I didn’t. I still loved him, and maybe I loved him even more. I wanted him to talk to him…just so I can be sure that he really is ok. I sat down on the bed, beside Donghae and he wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back tightly. I pecked his head, “DongHae…would you ever consider…seeing a psychiatrist?”

 

            His eyes widened, he lifted his head from my shoulder and frowned, “Why?”

 

            I shrugged. I wasn’t sure how to explain myself. “Maybe it will help…” I smiled and pecked his cute nose, “Come on baby…think about it at least. If you want I’ll go with you” I grinned to try to convince him, “I’ll be with you there, every step of the way.” I nodded.

 

            He smiled a bit and pecked my lips, “I’ll go…if you kiss me” He grinned, leaned close and puckered his cute lips, and I was so tempted to devour them, but I forced myself to be in control. I smiled, leaned in and pecked his lips sweetly. I pulled away quickly and smiled sweetly at him, but he pouted.

 

            He groans in frustration, “That is NOT a kiss!” He grabbed me, and kissed me roughly. I was complete shocked by his action, but I kissed his sweet, soft lips back. I didn’t deepen the kiss because I was scared to do something wrong. We exchanged sweet, constant pecks for a while and then we pulled apart and he smiled sweetly for me.

 


 

 

 

 

He rested his head on my shoulder and frowned lightly. “Do I really have to seek help Hyukkie…I’m fine, really. It’s been years, and I’m not sick or anything so why must I go?” He lifted his head and stared at me. He had a point. Donghae seemed completely fine to me, and I felt scared for some reason. Besides Mr. Devin, I don’t know how else I could help him get through something so traumatic. Donghae stared at me and half smiled, “Hyukkie?”

 

          “I’m sorry” I whispered. I didn’t mean to make him sound sick because I know he isn’t. The sick one is his ed up uncle. I pressed my hands on my knees and continued, “I just want to be sure you’re ok….please, Donghae” I leaned close and stared at him,  “Can we just try, please baby? It’ll make me feel at ease.”

 

          He half smiled and slowly nodded, “okay” he rested his head on my shoulder again, “I’m sorry…do I cause you pain?”

 

          “No” I whispered and pecked his head. I wrapped an arm  around him gently, “He does.” I said simply. “I just wish I knew how to help you…I’m a terrible boyfriend” I felt guilty.

 

          He smiled and our fingers entwined slowly, “No, you’re an amazing boyfriend Hyukkie. Just the simple fact that you are trying to help me is enough” He grinned and pecked my lips, “But we should sleep now…I’m really tired” He tucks himself into bed, but I didn’t move. I stayed sitting on his bed while I was lost in my thoughts. I do miss holding him, kissing him…I wonder what Mr. Devin will say about Donghae after they talk. I chewed on my lower lip.

 

          “Hyukkie? Arent you sleepy?” Donghae interrupted my thoughts, I turned and smiled at him before I layed down beside him. I pulled him close to me and he grinned and embraced me back  tightly. I smile to myself and felt like the luckiest man in the world to have someone as beautiful (inside and out) as Donghae. I smiled, leaned my head on his, but then Abby climbed on top of me and I smiled when she squeezed herself in between us. Donghae stared at her and frowned, “What is she doing here?”

 

          I chuckled by how cute she was, and petted her fur gently. Donghae and I separated so we didn’t suffocate her. “Aw she’s so cute, isn’t she?” I grinned happily and played with her fur.

 

          Hae rested his head on the pillow and smiled at me, “She is…but she stole you away from me” He pouted.

 

          I could only laugh by how cute my baby was. I rested my head on the pillow while Donghae and I stared at each other longingly for a moment longer. Donghae extended his hand towards me, brushed his fingers against my jaw line, and then he brushed them up and down my lips. I kissed his fingers softly and he smiled big and scooted a bit closer to me.

 

          “Goodnight DongHae” I said softly. Donghae rested his hand above Abby, so it could be close to me and I grasped his hand and squeezed it lightly, “Sweet dreams baby”

 

          “Night Hyukkie” He whispered and closed his eyes. I smiled to myself and watched him drift off to sleep. He truly is beautiful. I smiled, leaned close to his hand and pecked it sweetly.

 

            “I love you baby Hae.” I whispered before I cheek on his hand and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

            The next day, my father and mother had me going all around the city to buy them things I needed- or wanted. Neither of them could say more than five words to me, but when it came to ordering me around words came flowing out of their mouths. I ran up and down the aisles of the store and mumbled a curse word when I couldn’t find everything they had wanted. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I quickly picked up the call, “What?”

 

            “Hyukkie I want to go shopping.” Luna wailed on the other line and I only rolled my eyes when I thought back to her taking over my closet because she had too much clothes.

 

            “You have enough clothes.”

 

            She gasped, “That’s impossible! And invite the cutey Donghae. I want him there.”

 

            “I gotta go Luna,” I mumbled, but smiled a bit, “I’ll see you later tonight.” I hung up but then received another call from Appa. I groaned when I figured he probably wanted more things.

 

            “Yes?” I answered.

 

            “Kai ran away from home.”

 

            My eyes widened, “W-What?!” My heart sunk, “Where could he have gone?” Even though Kai hated me, I still cared deeply for him. He was my family, after all, and I never wanted anything bad to happen to him.

 

            “That’s why I called you. If you find out anything let me know.”

 

 

 

 

 

            I went back home and was happily surprised that Donghae was there waiting for me. Though I was worried for Kai, he somehow calmed me down. Luna pestered me about us leaving, and then Donghae leaned close to my ear and whispered, “We should go out today.” My baby has perfect timing. We escaped out of my house, tiptoed into my car and I drove off to get away from my house. I had enough of everyone inside-except Sungmin, of course. Donghae leaned into my shoulder, “Hyukkie, where we going?” He pecked my shoulder and I smiled. “We are going to the happiest place on earth.” I responded, but I really had no idea where we were going.

 

          His eyes widened and he gasped, “DISNEYLAND?!”

 

          I laughed and glanced at him, “You’re so cute baby, but not today…sorry. Maybe one day” I parked the car as soon as I could because I just wanted to hold him. “I thought we were just escaping so I really didn’t think we were going anywhere in specific…” I pulled him into my arms and Donghae grinned and hugged my waist.  

 

“I don’t mind just sitting here with you Hyukkie” he nuzzled his head to my chest, “I love spending time with you.” I really wanted to kiss him at this point.

 

          I pecked his head softly and pulled him tighter into my embrace, “DongHae” I began, “If I ever do anything…that hurts you, please let me know” I loosened my tight grip around him. He looked up and pecked my lips softly.

 

          “I promise that I’m fine and you will see once we go visit that therapist…” He smiled, “We should go now!” He said happily but I shook my head.

 

          “We cant just walk in baby, we have an appointment set.”

 

          “Oh, really? When is my appointment?”

 

          “Tomorrow at noon…is that ok?” I ran my fingers up and down his hair gently, “I should have asked first…” I mumbled an apology but he shook his head and said it was fine.  

 

          “For now…how about we just sit here and enjoy our time together” I suggested in a sweet voice and pulled him close to me once again. He grinned and hugged me tightly while I ran my fingers up and down his spine. My hands trailed up and down his back and slowly I began to rub his muscles gently, but I pressed a bit so he could feel the pressure. He rested his head on my shoulder and I massaged his nape to his shoulder.

 

          Donghae looked like he really enjoyed the massage and I smiled to myself and continued, “Does that feel good baby?”

 

          He nodded, “Mhmm.” He closed his eyes, and I couldn’t take it anymore. He looked so damn adorable that I leaned close to him and pecked his soft lips. Donghae kissed me back, his tongue lingered against my bottom lip, but I shook my head and continued to lightly peck his tasty lips. I was afraid that if I allowed the kiss to be deepened then I would be as rough as I was before I showed him his surprise; Abby.

 

 

 

 

 

            By the time I went back home, my parents were pissed.

 

            “Were you looking for Kai?!” My appa yelled.

 

            “No.” I shook my head and stood near the counter in kitchen, “Sorry.” I said quickly and he only glared at me while my Umma shook her head in disappointment. “I have no idea where he could be.” I tried to justify myself, but they only walked away from me. I exhaled deeply and walked into my room.

 

            SungMin sat on the bed and frowned, “I’m sorry.” He whispered.

 

            “Don’t be.” I smile at him and sit beside him. “It doesn’t matter. I’ll try to find Kai…somehow…” My voice trailed off and I looked around my room. Where could he be?

 

            The next day, once I was ready I was happily surprised when Donghae had prepared me breakfast. I closed the door behind me and grinned as I took the plate from him, “Aw baby, you shouldn’t have. Thank you.” I blew him a kiss and he giggled cutely.

 

          “You’re welcome Hyukkie…shall we get going now?”

 

          I nodded and we walked towards my car. Before I drove off, I ate the breakfast he prepared for me and he watched me with an amused smile. We talked for a moment, and  knew he was nervous. I was actually pretty nervous myself to hear what Mr. Devin would have to say about my baby. I really hoped everything would be ok. Donghae clinged onto my arms once we approached Mr. Devin’s office.

 

 “Baby…don’t be scared. I’m here” I tried to make him feel better. I wanted him to know that I would never ever leave him; I just wanted to help him. I pulled him by his waist, close to me and kissed him fully on his lips; my lips were gentle, but eager. He seemed to melt in my arms as we kissed each other passionately. He seemed much calmer, and I smiled to myself and pulled him inside the office.

 

          “Come on in DongHae” Mr. Devin smiled politely at Donghae.

 

          Donghae slowly sits down on the chair. “H-Hi” he mumbled.

 

          “You’re Hyukjae, I presume” He smiled at me and we shook hands. I smiled at him, “I’m so glad you convinced him to come.”  we talked for a moment longer, but then Donghae turned to stare at us.

 

          Donghae cleared his throat and stared at me. “Are you sitting here…or…?”

 

          “DongHae, Hyukjae has to give us privacy.” Mr. Devin tried to explain and Donghae looked suddenly scared. I felt guilty. I didn’t want my baby to be afraid of anything or anyone.

 

          His eyes widened, “But I don’t want privacy.” He pouted and I was tempted to kiss him again to calm him down.

 

          “Are you afraid?” Mr. Devin asked him.

 

          “N-No.”

 

          “Baby, I’ll be right outside, k? I promised I’d be here for you” I smiled, leaned in and pecked his lips softly. “I’ll be right out” I smiled, and waited for his approval. He nodded and I walked out of the office to give them privacy. I sat down on the chair right outside the room and felt nervous. I exhaled deeply and looked around the hallway that led to other rooms for more psychiatrists. I chewed on my lower lip and waited patiently for Donghae and Mr. Devin to finish talking, and even though I knew they would talk for over an hour I didn’t move an inch in case Donghae needed me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

4 more chapters!!! *sobs*

 

 

 

Oh god it’s so close...

 

 

 

Thanks for reading!~*-*