Vindictive

The Purest of Love

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Make sure you read the previous ch before this one (:!

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

 

I had been waiting for the right moment to break Hyukjae. To hurt him as badly as possible so the er can remember me as his superior forever. He would pay for always taking away everything that belonged to me. Donghae belonged to me. He always has and he always will. There was only one way that Donghae can be mine, and it would be to my advantage as well, and that was to get rid of Hyukjae once and for all. I had planned it to be tonight; I grabbed matches and lighters and stuffed them into my pocket before I walked off towards his house.

 

 

My friends trailed behind me and tried to stop me, “No, Kai, wait! You can’t be serious with this! You can’t set his house on fire!!! What if SungMin or the rest of his family is inside?! You’ll kill them!!!” One of them rambled and I wasn’t paying enough attention to care who it was, but they stayed back. “Good.” I replied simply with a small smirk and then headed towards Hyukjae’s house.

 

 

I was a bit tipsy after the party that held place in Chanyeol’s house, and I even took a couple pills to really have some fun. The night was quite adventurous, and college girls were the peak of my entertainment, but neither of them could satisfy me. There was only one person I really wanted and I will make him mine. Since the moment I first saw him, I knew Donghae was special and his innocence was what the most. I wanted to destroy his innocence; to it all up and have him completely succumbed to me with love with me while Hyukjae watches with pathetic eyes.

 

 

I looked up at Hyukjae’s window, and smiled to myself once I began to climb up. I struggled a bit since it was the second floor, but I held myself up with thick branches. With my free hand I grabbed a match, but then I heard Hyukjae’s voice say, “Donghae t-told me something today.” I froze in place for a moment; the curiosity evident in my eyes as I waited for him to continue. “He told me how he was …as a kid…by his uncle.” His voice broke while my jaw lowered from the news. No. No. NO!  NO!!! GODAMNIT! I climbed down the window and stormed my way into the woods.

           

 

I grabbed my motorcycle and climbed on top of it. “I’ll kill that son of a .” I vowed and drove while my mind mapped out plans on how to murder him slowly and painfully. I knew it had to be that same ed up uncle I saw at the woods, and the thought only infuriated even more. I had the chance to kill him, and this time I won’t lose that chance. I will murder him for taking away what I belonged to me. I drove off rapidly, unsure of where to begin to look for the er, but I knew one thing for sure. After I’ve gotten rid of him, it’s Hyukjae’s turn.

 

 

I smirked by the thought and pictured him covered in his own blood. Then my phone went off and I answered it after I slowed down my engine, “What?” I was annoyed.

 

 

“Kai. Whatever you’re doing isn’t worth it, damnit why are you so blind with your own rage and-”

 

 

“Donghae was .” I said simply, and that shut him up. “I’m going to kill whoever did it and then afterwards…I’ll cut off Hyukjae’s hands…so he will never be able to play again.” I smiled lightly while Chanyeol breathed heavily on  the other line.

 

 

“You’re insane…” he whispered.

 

 

“Thanks.”

 

 

“Donghae isn’t worth it!” He screamed and my anger only boiled more, “Why are you so ing blind?! He’s not interested in  you, Kai, and this hatred you have towards Hyukjae is childish. Grow up. I get it he's always been better than you at pretty much everything, but learn to accept that this isn't a competition.” He rambled on, he got so worked up over the line and I couldn't help but feel even more pissed off. 

 

 

I tilted my head to the side and stared at nothing when I whispered, “Is  that how you feel? Well then in  that case I should show you how much your opinion matters to me.” I hung up and quickly dialed another number. They answered and I smiled viciously, “I need you to get rid of someone. I would do it myself but I don’t have any time at the moment. I have to get rid of someone else.”

 

 

My dealer seemed to smile on the other line, “Oh after what you did for me the last time…I will gladly get rid of anyone and everyone you want. Now…who am I getting rid of?”

 


”Chanyeol.” I answered simply, “Run the er over while he’s in his precious car.” I spoke in a low, dark voice. I smiled lightly and whispered, “Do not fail me because you can be next on my list.” I threatened and he only laughed on the other line.

           

 

“I’ll talk to you soon.” He hung up and I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket while I glared at nothing. So Chanyeol doesn’t think Donghae is worth it? He thinks I’m immature? He doesn't think I have every right to despise Hyukjae? Well, then he’s going to love what I have in store for him. I smiled lightly and drove off.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW this is short but like…Kai’s POV will be back…eventually lol

 

Still 6 chapters left (I'm not counting Kai's POV ch's...he'll probably only have one more >.>) 

 

Thanks for reading~^^♥