Prom

The Purest of Love

 

33 Movie Night 34 Prom 

~~~


I smile lightly and handed Taeyeon my yearbook, “Write something nice.” I teased while I took her yearbook, and wrote something sweet with my signature beside the note. I closed it and frowned when I noticed her expression; it looked like she wanted to tell me something, “Are you ok?” She laughed and handed me my yearbook.

            “Are you and Donghae going to prom?” she stared at me with a sweet smile. I smiled by the thought of going with my baby, and I began to feel stupid for not asking him sooner. The ticket deadline was today!

            “I-I haven’t asked-” What if he didn’t want to  go?

            “Don’t be silly! Donghae would go anywhere with you.” She laughed and that made me smile, “Just go buy your tickets before its too late!” She pushed me away and I only smiled and ran off to purchase them.

            I walked towards Donghae with a huge smile, “Guess what.” I was far too excited when I pulled the prom tickets from my pocket and showed them to my baby. “Aren’t you excited?!” I jumped up and down while Donghae’s eyes went wide while he looked at the tickets. I frowned. He doesn’t seem happy about this?

            “Prom?” he pouted and stared at me, “Do we really have to go?” I noted the nervousness in his eyes and only smiled widely.

            “Oh come on, baby, it will be fun!” I was completely excited to dance with him all over the dance floor. I really wanted that night to be special, and  the only way it could be was if I was with Donghae.

            “But...-” He was about to protext, but I placed my first finger on his lips and smiled sweetly. “If you want we can leave early, I just really want us to at least experience our prom, k?” I grinned and pecked his forehead sweetly.

            He smiled and nodded. “O-kay, we’ll try it…” He still sounded nervous, but I didn’t have time to calm him down because he announced frantically, “Oh! I should go now! Have to work.” He smiled and pecked my lips. “I’ll see you later, k?” I was stun for a moment, but I grabbed his arm before he could walk away from me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked him in a confused tone.

            “Erm…bus?” He said innocently with a small smile. Aish my baby needs to stop staring at me so cutely or else I’ll eat his lips.

            “Why would you when your boyfriend is perfectly capable of taking you, hmm?” I say sweetly before I released his arm.       

            He smiled widely before he said softly, “I didn’t want to bother you.” I couldn’t fight the urge anymore! I pull him close to me and peck his sweet lips gently.

            “You’ve never bothered me.” I said softly and leaned in for another sweet, small kiss before I smiled and asked, “Shall we go?”

            He nodded happily before I held his hand tightly and we walked towards my motorcycle. Donghae held me tightly as I drove off and I debated whether I should slow down so he could hold me longer. Then I felt bad since I didn’t want to make him late! Once we reached the restaurant, Donghae got off the motorcycle and gave me a quick kiss. I couldn’t go on with my day if that was all I got! I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and pulled him close to me. Donghae whimpers cutely, “Hyukkiiiieee,” he giggled, “I have to go!” He tried to escape but I held him tightly in my arms while I nibbled on his smooth jaw line. He was just so cute, I couldn’t help but laugh lightly before I attacked his lips.

            “Just one more kiss.” I begged in a husky tone and I kissed his lips eagerly before he could answer me. Donghae wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. We melted into the passionate kiss, and I couldn’t contain my excitement when our tongues danced slowly. My heart beat was going crazy while I held Donghae gently in my embrace. He wrapped his hand around my nape, pulled me closer while his other hand was placed against my chest. I trailed my fingers up and down his back as our lips molded gently together. I wasn’t sure why but I felt completely when Donghae twirled his fingers around my shirt; maybe its because I love his innocence. I really needed to pull away before he noticed. I was completely happy, and I laughed lightly when I pulled away from him. We stared into each other’s dazed eyes as we caught our breath. Donghae was about to lean in for another kiss, but I shook my head and whispered, “Wouldn’t want you to get fired because of me.”

            His eyes widened when he realized what I meant, “Omo! I’m late to work.” He pecked my lips then ran inside the restaurant.

            I exhaled deeply, and slowly came down from the high. I leaned against my motorcycle and wondered what the hell I should do now. I decided I need to think so I drove off and continued to drive to clear my head. I can’t deny that Donghae makes me feel things I never expected to ever feel for anyone. I do love him, and as much as it scared me I couldn’t keep it bottled up inside for much longer. I needed to tell him.

            I drove back to Donghae’s work, got off my motorcycle and leaned against it while I waited for his shift to be over. I couldn’t contain my excitement; I really wanted to see him once again. Donghae made his way out of the door and he smiled widely when he saw me. I smile with him and embraced him tightly, “How was work baby?” I pecked his temple and then looked into his eyes with such blissfulness. Was it normal to be this happy or am I just dreaming?

            “It was tiring” He still smiled for me while our fingers entwined. “What are we doing today?” He perked up and I smiled and kissed every tip of his fingers.

            “Whatever you want. We could watch a movie at my house…” I leaned in and pecked his cheek sweetly before I continued in a softer voice, “cuddle all night long,” I pecked his nose, “maybe even exchange a few kisses” I smirked and Donghae responded with a sweet laugh. He pecked my lips and I smiled sweetly at him.

            “Then let’s go!” He said eagerly before he climbed onto my motorcycle. I smiled lightly and climbed on top as well.

 

            “What movie do you wanna watch?” I asked as I looked through my stacks of movies.  Donghae looked around and only shrugged, “Don’t know…whichever!” He grinned and I only nodded and picked a random movie.

            Sungmin walked into the house and Donghae greeted him sweetly, “Hey Sungmin!” he waved as the latter approached him. Sungmin smiled brightly when he saw Donghae on our couch.

            “Hey!” He stared at us, “What are you two doing?”

            “Watching a movie” He answered him sweetly

            I walked into the kitchen to prepare us a bowl of popcorn.

            “Oh…I’ll get you a blanket…” Min walks off and come back with a big fluffy blanket. Donghae takes it and thanks him in his usual sweet tone. “Yea, uh huh, no prob. I got you a big blanket so I wont see what dirty things you two do instead of watching the movie” He snickers and walks off. Donghae looked completely embarrassed and I only smiled at the thought.

            I grab the bowl and sit beside Donghae. I get under the blankets and chuckled when I noticed Donghae’s light blush, “Don’t let him get to you Donghae” I pecked his cheek sweetly and wrapped my arms around him. The movie started, but I couldn’t focus when Donghae rested his head on my shoulder. We fed each other the popcorn, and I tried to focus on  the movie instead of his cute lips.

            “Hyukkie, I’m thirsty” He pouted and stared at me with puppy dog eyes. Aish, he’s too damn cute.

            I smiled at him, pecked his cute lips and  then walked off to the kitchen, “Do you want orange, mango, or strawberry juice?”

            “Strawberry!” He exclaimed happily. I smile and poured the strawberry juice into a cup for my baby. I walked back to the couch and handed Donghae his juice, and he quickly drank it happily.

            “Hyukkie my lips taste yummy!” He quickly pecked my lips to prove his point, and I smiled suggestively. I lean in for another kiss, “Mmm” I chuckled happily and kissed him passionately. My tongue greedily every inch of his sweet mouth. We breathed heavily into our heavy kiss, and I fought a moan when Donghae threaded his fingers around my hair.

            He pushed me back a bit, and I tried not to stare at how beautiful he looked with his red, sore lips. “Sungmin could come…” he said softly. As much as I wanted to continue kissing him I didn’t want to scar my little brother either.

            I frowned, “True…” we sat up properly and paid attention to the movie. Well, at least I tried to. A while later Donghae released a small whimper before he said, “Hyukkie, I’m cold, hold me tighter.”

            I chuckled and wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him onto my lap. I wrap my other arm around him and squeezed him a bit-he laughed cutely in response. He rested his head on my shoulder and we snuggled closely to each other before I wrapped the blanket around him. I pecked his head.

            “Better?” I asked with a small smile.

            He nodded.

            He was so comfortable that I ended up falling asleep on him. I slept peacefully, but I woke up suddenly when I heard Hae wail, “Hyukkie!!!” He pouted before he whimpered softly and squirmed around.

            I loosened my hold around him and he inhaled and exhaled quickly. I hadn’t realized I was holding onto him so tightly! “Oh sorry!” I say quickly and pulled the blanket off of him. “You ok?” I inspected him and he only nodded and breathed easily. He smiled sweetly.

            “I am now.” He stood. “Just really need to pee!” He ran off and I could only laugh.

 

 

 

            I walked Donghae to his house and we held hands happily. As soon as we walked into his house, Henry nearly attacked him, “ “HAE!!! YOU GOT A LETTER!!!!” He hands him a letter and Donghae only stared at it for a moment.

            He smiled widely, “It’s from mom!” He tore it open and his eyes scanned the letter thoroughly.

            “What’s it say?” I asked.

            He pouted, “Says that they wont be coming back for a while…Mom’s daddy has fallen sick” He said sadly. “But she says he just needs treatment and he should be ok” He smiled and puts the letter away. “At least they’re ok” he smiled at Henry.

            “I miss them though...” Henry spoke softly and then he looked over at me, “Oh, I should leave you two alone huh?”

            “Yea leave so I can eat your brother’s lips” I joked, but Donghae didn’t seem to find it funny because he turned and glared at me.

“Don’t say that to Henry! He’s so innocent” He pouted, but Henry only laughed and ran upstairs.

            Why can’t I be as cute as Donghae? I frowned before I sat down on the couch. I pouted as cutely as I could manage, “Sorry…I was just joking.” I watched him with soft eyes and he smiled sweetly.

            “I know you were” He grinned sweetly and pecked my cheek. “Wanna paint?!” He asked happily and I quickly nodded. I loved watching him paint. He takes my hand and leads me towards his art studio.


          We painted for a while-well it was more like, I pretended to paint, but really admired Donghae while he painted. He truly was special. I the canvas with the red paint, and tried not to ruin it so Donghae could paint the majority of it. Donghae dipped his paintbrush into the blue paint and I put my paint brush away and wrapped my arms around his waist and back hugged him tightly. I nuzzled my head on his shoulder and Donghae smiled sweetly as he the canvas with the blue paint.

          I pecked his neck sweetly. “I love watching you paint” I said in a gently voice and Donghae smiled widely while I continued to kiss his smooth neck.

          “Hyukkie!” he giggled, “No distracting me!” He didn’t seem to want me to stop though so I continued to praise his neck with my soft kisses.

            “Can’t help it.” My voice was muffled as I trailed small kisses up and down his neck. He rested his head on my shoulder, turned a bit to smile at me and I took the opportunity to capture his lips with mine.  We closed our eyes, entwined our fingers together and enjoyed the sweet, gentle kiss.

          The kiss was sweet but I slowly pulled away and brushed my fingers on his cheek before I rubbed my nose against his, “You still don’t want to go to prom?” I asked under my breath. As much as I wanted to go, I really didn’t want to force Donghae if he didn’t want to go. We could always do something else.

          He chewed on his tempting lower lip and mumbled, “But…I’m nervous.” His lips formed into his famous pout and I forced myself not to attack him.

          I chuckled and squeezed his hand lightly, “But I’ll be there” I said before I pecked his lips, “Everyone else is irrelevant” I smirked and Donghae giggled lightly.

          “I guess you have a point, but it’s still scary Hyukkie…I’ve never been to a dance.” He sulked and I only laughed before I pecked his cheek. He smiled big while I squeezed him into a tight embrace.

          SoHee ran in and smiled a bit, “Uncle HyunBin is on the phone HaeHae, sounds pretty urgent that he wants to talk to you…” Uncle HyunBin? Hmm…his name sounded so familiar…

          I notice Donghae tense up in my arms, but I didn’t ask him about it. SoHee ran into the room, grabbed him by his arm and pulled him away from me. She pulled him out of the room and I slowly trailed behind. I didn’t want to seem like a nosy boyfriend so I waited a bit longer until I walked towards Donghae, but by the time I was there he hung up the phone.

          “That was a short conversation” I commented as I walked into the kitchen. Donghae seemed startled by me, and I frowned when I noticed his nervous visage. He gripped onto the counter and smiled lightly at me.

          “Why you so jumpy?” I frowned and stared at him.

          “N-No reason.” He shook his head and grinned.

         I smiled a bit, approached him and circled my arms around him, “Donghae…is something bothering you?” I could tell that something was wrong, but I wasn’t sure what it was exactly.

          “No Hyukkie…what could possibly be bothering me?” He forced a smile and I only stared at him. I inspected his face and I saw fear in his eyes. My heart sunk. What was bothering  you, Donghae? As much as I wanted to ask, I wanted him  to tell me instead. “What?” Donghae asked when he noticed I didn’t stop staring at him.

          I shook my head, “Nothing…” I pecked his nose and smiled a bit. “I should get going…its already late.” I squeezed him tightly into my embrace and smiled when I noticed he didn’t want me to go. I really didn’t want to leave him either, but I couldn’t spend the night.

          “I’ll walk you to the door,” He said, pecked my chin and we walked out of the front door. I was lost in my own thoughts about what could possibly be bothering Donghae, but I forced negative thoughts away. If something was wrong I’m sure Donghae would tell me.

          “I’ll see you tomorrow, k” I said happily and kissed his sweet lips tenderly. He smiled back and kissed me back, but  once the kiss deepened I noticed that he began  to quiver in my arms. I pulled away, stared at him and frowned a bit. “You’re shaking.”

          He looks down at his trembling hands and shook his head quickly before he smiled, “N-No, I just…I’m cold.” He half smile and looked around.

            I wasn’t completely convinced, but I didn’t want to think he was lying to me, so I decided to believe him. “Oh...well then,” I kissed him quickly, “get inside, baby” I smiled sweetly, “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

          He nodded. “Kay Hyukkie. Night” He kissed me once more before he walked off into his house. I made my way home and smiled when I saw Sungmin pouring himself some cereal.

            “Hey.” He smiled at me, “Your friends are waiting for you in your room.” He chuckled and my eyes widened, “They waited for Donghae to leave so you guys can finally hang out. Aw how sweet.” He teased and I only smiled and walked up to my room.

            I smiled when I saw Heechul and KyuHyun on my bed, “When did you two get in here?”

            They sat up and both exclaimed, “Finally! I thought he’d never leave.” They laughed and I smiled and sat on my bed. “So….when are we getting you your tux for prom?” Heechul beamed from excitement.

            I smiled by the thought, “I’m so excited to be with Donghae that night.”

            “Maybe you get lucky.” KyuHyun laughed and I blushed and looked away while they gasped. “Wait…I was only kidding! Don’t tell me you two haven’t…done that yet?” his eyes widened, “You two can’t keep your hands off of each other.”

            “Aish! They haven’t been together for that long.” Heechul countered.

            “Well yea, but Donghae has wanted him for who knows how long.” KyuHyun smirked and Heechul nodded in agreement.  

            I chewed on my lower lip, lost in my thoughts I whispered, “I do want him, but I’m not sure how to approach that…” I frowned while they both inched closer to me and attempted to help me out.

 

            Weeks have gone by and I was finally wearing my tux for prom. I smiled at my reflection on the mirror, “How do I look?” I asked. Heechul, KyuHyun and SungMin smiled widely as they watched me.

            “Wow.” Sungmin beamed, “You look so handsome!!” he said excitedly. “I have to go get my camera!!” He leaped from t he bed and ran out of my room, “I’ll wait for you at Donghae’s house!!!” he yelled and I smiled at my friends.

            “You just might get lucky tonight-” KyuHyun started but was cut off when Heechul shoved him a bit.

            “Stop. He’s probably already nervous, so don’t add to it.” He scolded.

            I turned, “I’m going to Donghae’s now, so I’ll see you two later,” I laughed when  they groaned, and got up from my bed. We walked out, and I waved goodbye to them before I made my way towards Donghae’s house. I rang the doorbell and smiled widely when Amber beamed and pulled me inside.

            Donghae slowly made his way down the stairs and I froze and admired him for a moment. He looked so beautiful, as usual, but today he smiled so happily that I couldn’t ignore the butterflies in my stomach. He ran into my arms and I smiled widely and hugged him tightly before I kissed his head, “you look so handsome, baby.”

          He grinned, “You too Hyukkie!” He giggled and pecked my lips happily.

          “OK, you two…smile for the picture!” Henry, SungMin and Amber all had their cameras in front of us, and snapped away furiously while Donghae and I smiled widely for them. I had to force myself not to stare at him because damn he looked so damn appealing right now.

          “Now KISS!!!’ SungMin exclaims, holding his camera happily high up into the air.

          “N-NO!” Donghae blushed and the color looked so beautiful on him. Ugh, I wanted to kiss him more than anything.

          “Oh come on, you two always kiss anyway! Might as well get it on camera” Amber chuckled, and I couldn’t deny that she had a very valid point.

          I shrugged, “okay” I chuckled and Donghae smiled big as I pulled him into a sweet kiss. The moment my lips touched his, I felt myself melt into his sweet taste. We kissed each other gently, at first, while our siblings snapped millions of pictures. Donghae wrapped his arms around me and our kiss remained sweet.

          “Okay…you two can stop now”

          I didn’t want to let him go. I caressed his jaw line softly and my lips molded gently with his. I nibbled on his upper lip, became intoxicated with his sweet taste, but then Henry got between us and pulled us apart. “ENOUGH! You two will be late for prom!” He pushed us out the door and waved goodbye to us. I tried not to be mad at him, but I really wanted to kiss Donghae again.

          “HAVE FUN!!!” They all yelled as we made our way into my car.  We went to dinner with SooYong, and Kibum (her date) and Taeyeon and her date. We all ate and chatted away briefly; we were all excited about the dance-except Donghae, but I’m sure he will change his mind once we get there. Once we arrived at the GYM, we took a group picture, and then Donghae and I took a couple picture. We posed happily for the camera and as soon as it was over, I dragged Donghae to the dance floor. He looked completely nervous.

          “Hyukkie!” He wailed, and stumbled behind me. He sulked and I only chuckled, wrapped my arms around his waist and pecked his cute lips.

“Yah, just follow my lead” I encouraged. Donghae stared into my eyes and smiled slowly when I began to move to the beat of the music. He watched me with wide eyes, and soon began to move himself; we danced in sync, and I couldn’t  help but feel completely proud of him for becoming confident. He danced perfectly, and we became lost in the music and danced most of the night.

            Donghae happily wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly as we swayed to a slow song. I pulled him close and kissed him gently, “So perfect” I murmured, wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to deepen our kiss. Our lips were gentle as we kissed each other softly, and with each sweet kiss I’d swear my heart would beat faster.

          We were still twirling around with our arms locked around each other. “I love you” He whispered into the kiss, and I smiled happily and nibbled on his bottom lip. The night was truly unforgettable.

            We walked out of the GYM and Donghae jumped onto my back while we laughed happily. I carried him until we reached the parking lot, “See that wasn’t so bad right?” I chuckled and set him down before I opened the car’s door for him.

He shook his head and smiled sweetly, “No, Hyukkie…I had fun!” He grinned and we got inside of my car. “I’m glad you made me go.” He says sweetly before he rested his head on my shoulder. I smile happily, pecked his head and started the car. “You’re a really good dancer Hyukkie.”

          I chuckled. I didn’t expect the compliment, honestly, but it was definitely sweet. “Thank you baby, I’ve always loved to dance.” I smiled and he lifted his head and smiled sweetly at me. I leaned in and whispered. “You’re a good dancer too” I said in a husky tone before I nibbled onto his ear. I could tell he enjoyed it by the way he tilted his head to give me better access. His breathing was off, and I couldn’t contain my feelings anymore. I needed to tell him how I felt.

          “I love you DongHae” I whispered into his ear, and I smiled a bit when Donghae pulled away and stared at me with eyes as wide as marbles. I smiled, “You’re supposed to say ‘I love you too, Hyukkie’” I teased and only laughed when Donghae smiled widely. I pulled him into my arms and captured his sweet lips once again. Donghae giggled happily, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back eagerly. He pulled away and smiled sweetly, “You know I’ve always loved you” I grin and he smiles big.

          “I know and I can’t believe I didn’t fall for you sooner” I whispered and pecked his lips while our finger entwined. I really wish I would have fallen in love with him sooner. My baby, I can’t imagine my life without him.

          “Me neither” He pouted (its too cute!) but then smiled sweetly. “But all that matters is that you love me now” He said softly.

“I do” I said while I looked into his eyes. I grinned happily and pulled him into a tight embrace. He smiled sweetly and hugged me back tightly.

         

          I parked the car into the driveway, and we made our way out of my car. I smiled when Donghae said. “You should stay over.” I really didn’t want anything else at the moment than to spend the night with him. I wasn’t thinking about what KyuHyun said, about getting lucky simply because just being with Donghae made me happy.

          I smiled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. “Will you feed me?” I asked cutely, and he giggled sweetly and squeezed me into his arms. He nodded and pulled me into his house.

          “What would you like?” He smiled and opened his fridge.

          I leaned my head on his shoulder and couldn’t even look at anything else in his fridge but the cheesecake. “That cheesecake looks good” I cracked a smile.

          Donghae smiled and took it out of the fridge.

          After he fed me the delicious cheesecake, we went up to his room. “Lemme get another blanket” He walked off and I only walked around his room and admired how neat and artistic he was. Donghae returns with a huge blanket and he throws it on his bed before he turned to stare at me, “Do you want to borrow some pjs?” He stared at my tux and pouted lightly.

          I approach him with a sweet smile. “Please?” I smile big when he nodded and rummaged through is drawers. He handed me his pjs and smiled sweetly. “You can change in the bathroom.”

            I went into the bathroom, changed into Donghae’s pj’s and when I came out he grabbed his own and skipped into the bathroom  to change. I pulled the covers from the bed and saw his sketchbook sticking out from under his pillow. I froze, for a moment, when I remembered how hard Donghae had been crying when he found out I read through it. I knew there was something he was hiding.

            I climbed onto the bed and debated the idea if I should steal a  glance, but Donghae quickly walked out of the bathroom and stared at me. Damnit. I tried not to look suspicious. I smiled cutely at him and he smiled back. 

          “Why do you look so suspicious, hmmm?” He climbed under the covers and I quickly pulled him into my arms. He smiled and hugged me back and pecked my nose. “You wont tell me?”

          “I was just admiring your room” I grinned. He rested his head on my shoulder while he played with the hem of my shirt. We were both lost in our thoughts, but he was the first to break the silence.

          “Do you think things will be different once we graduate?” He asked softly.

          “Nope.” I pecked his head. “Nothing will change because no matter where we go…we’re still neighbors” I was confident that Donghae and I will still be  together no matter.

          He grinned happily and nodded, “I’ve always loved being your neighbor.” He giggled and he held each other tightly. We cuddled for the rest of the night.

 

 

~One Month Later~

 

            I hid my face beneath the pillow and clutched onto the bed sheets for dear life when I knew Donghae would storm into the room to wake me up. It was our last day of school, and as much as I wanted to say goodbye to everyone I would much rather stay in Donghae’s comfortable bed. Donghae jumped on his bed and smacked my back to try to wake me up, “Lee Hyukjae wake up!!!” I only groaned while he was getting so worked up. He’s still so cute, can I just kiss him and go back to sleep?

            He stands and jumped up and down the bed, “AISH! WE CANNOT MISS OUR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! IT’S GRADUATION DAY!!!!!” I yelled but I didn’t budge. I was too lazy to get  up. Donghae falls on  the bed, landed near me and remained silent for a moment, and then his tone changed completely; it was much sweeter, “Hyukkie…if you don’t wake up…I WONT KISS YOU FOR A WEEK!” He smacked my leg and I only peeked from underneath the pillow.

          “You won’t last” I teased and closed my eyes once again. I got comfortable enough to fall asleep again.

          “Oh, so now you’re testing me?” He leaned close to my face with his arms crossed. “Make it two weeks” He teased, and I only smirked and opened my eyes. I attacked him instantly; I pinned him down on the bed and attacked his lips. Donghae laughed, and whined,  “Hyukkie!! We’re late” He said but laughed from me continuosly ravaging his sweet tasty lips.

          “You look so y” I said in a husky tone, pulled him closer to me by his waist and kissed him hungrily.

            Donghae pulled away and breathed heavily while I kissed his jaw line and trailed my kisses down to his neck. “Hyukkie! I’m serious, we have to go!” He didn’t push me away though, and I really didn’t want to stop.

          I nibbled on his neck, and swirled my tongue around one spot before I bit down on the sensitive skin. Donghae gasped, and I quickly pulled away before things became even more heated. “Okay let’s go.” I chuckled, got off the bed and ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I was so heated up I had to take the  shower cold,  but it didn’t ruin my good mood. I was so happy.

            I walked out of the shower with a huge smile on my face, “Let’s go to school!!!” I smiled happily and Donghae followed me. We climbed onto my motorcycle and I drove off to school.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGH ASDFGHJKL NEXT CHAPTER Hyuk finds out about HyunBin *dies*

I don’t think I’m ready for them tears yet… *prepares heart*

Hope you guys liked the chapter!! If you do please comment thanks, loves see ya in the next update :D!♥

 

8 more chapters until the sequel~!