Seven years later...

Can you feel my pain?

Seven years later...

"Ohh, what with your hair today, dork? Tying them into pigtail and trying too look cute? Well, let me tell you, pigtails really suit you cause you are a pig," said Gayhoon as she pulled my hair hard and a pain shot up my head. 

 

"Yea, trying to impress Hyunseung and get him to notice you? Haha, Hyunseung popular you know? If he ever looks at a nerd like you, he'll probably lose popularity cause your such a dork and nobody likes you," mocked Jihyun. She shoved me roughly onto the ground and towered over me.

 

". Listen carefully. For the next math you will fail on purpose so we do better than you. If you come anywhere near the top of the class again we'll make you suffer every single lunch, recess, before school, after school for the rest of your life so you better do it," whispered Jihyun in my ear, she pulled me off the ground and slammed me into the wall. I could feel the cold brick pressed against my back.

 

The four bullies turned around and walked away, whiling kicking my school bag as they passed, spilling my books, pencil case and belongings onto the floor. I stood up and dusted the gravel and dirt of myself and picked up my trashed belongings and put them back into my bag and slowly walked out the school gates. 

 

 

Ohhai there again,

thank you for reading chapter 2! This is a short chapter but i hope

you still liked it~ Please also read chapter 3 and also subscribe if you wish, 

kay, bye for know! See you in chapter 3!