Bubble bath

Can you feel my pain?

 

Finishing my hot chocolate, I placed my cup on the table beside me and stared into the crackling flames of the fireplace. “Hey, you should take a hot shower, you’ll feel much better after!” Hyunseung said, pointing at the bathroom. “Naa, I am fine. I’ll dry off soon sitting, in front of the fire and I don’t have clothe here with me so don’t worry ,” I said. “Just go and take a shower, don’t argue with me please and I’ll get you a spare t-shirt and some pants,” he replied, shooing me towards the bathroom. I strolled slowly to the bathroom on the other side of the room as Hyunseung ran upstairs to get me a change of clothes.

 

I got the shirt and even found a pair of my mum’s jeans that might suit you!” He tossed the clothes and I caught them in my arms. “Shoo, shoo, go and take a shower now, seriously I am not going too peek, you know,” he teased making me blush.

 

Clutching the clothes against my chest I walked into the bathroom and locked the door…just in case. The bathroom was big and airy, well I suppose all the rooms in this house is big and airy, a large round bathtub stood  in the middle of room, support by 4 golden claws, it’s definitely Old England style! The walls and floors were beautifully tiled and white and silver vines were painted on the walls. The toilet stood in the corner and the wall next to it held a huge mirror in a craved golden frame, under that was a glass sink with many curves and swirls, along with an elegant sliver tap.

 

I spun around and realised there was no shower! Only a bathtub! I walked over to the tub and pick up a bottle that was standing on the edge of the tub “Smooth ‘N’ Silky bubble bath solution” It read. WOW! I never had a bubble bath in my life! I only ever had showers and they last for no more than 5 minutes, for some reason I was really excited to take my first bubble bath! I poured some solution in the tub and turn on the tap. I hastily undress and tossed my wet clothes in the woven wash basket next to the sink and dug my toes into the white fluffy mat I’m standing on.

 

Finally the bath was ready! I stepped into the tub as the hot water came up to my knees and lowered myself down, completely submerged in the bath except for my head. This was luxurious; the bubble foam was really smooth and silky as I ran my finger through them. Getting the shampoo I washed my hair and then deep conditioned it… this shampoo smelt like strawberries with a hint of rose petal… Forgetting all my pains and worries, I relaxed in the bath and drifted off into empty thoughts.

 

*KNOCK KNOCK* “Hey?! Are you alright in there Hyuna? You’ve been in there for half an hour already! Hello?!” Hyunseung shouted from the other side of the door. “Oh! I am fine! Nearly done! The bath is so cool and the bubbles are so fun!” I shouted back with a giggle. I heard his hearty laugh as his footsteps faded away. Wow, I’ve been here for half an hour already, shocked at how fast times goes by. The water was getting a little cold so I stood up and stepped out of the bathtub and wrapped a warm and fluffy towel around me.

 

Putting on the shirt, it smelt like him too. The faint smell of morning air, a pleasant musky scent and the smell of calming and relaxing washing powder. I inhaled deeply and sighed… Putting on the jeans I realised that they fitted me perfectly! As if they were especially made for me, the dark denim colour jean with a single rose embroidered in the back pocket was simple yet elegant. I dried my hair the best I can with the towel and ran a brush through the stubborn tangles.

 

I opened the bathroom door and a cold gush of air greeted me and I walked into the living again in the soft and warm slippers Hyunseung lent me. 

 

Random chapter on bubble bath! Hope you 

liked!