He talked to me!

Can you feel my pain?

2 days later...

"Good afternoon everyone, today your receiving your math tests, results back, everyone did very well but some students should study more to achieve a even better mark. Now i'll be announcing the top 3 marks in our class:

​3rd place goes to... Jang Hyunseung! With the score of 97%!

​2nd place goes to... Choi Seunghyun (T.O.P)! With the score of 98.5%!

And... 1st place goes to... Kim Hyuna! With the outstanding score of 100%!

​Let's have a round of applause for Hyuna, Seunghyun and Hyunseung!" said Mrs Yeon.

 

I slowly walked up to the front of the room too collect my test score and stand along side with Toppie (Also know as T.O.P or Seunghyun, he has lots of nickname and its Hyunseung's best friend) and Hyunseung! I blushed a deep scarlet, standing next to Hyunseung! Scanning my eyes around the room and seeing the smiling faces of my classmates applauding us made me cheer with joy inside.

 

But my eyes brushed past the back of the room 4 death glare stabbed directly into my eye. Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon and Sohyun stared at me with pure hatred and Jihyun the "leader" of the group, made the slicing motion across her neck at me. *Gulp* I was definitely going worst of it today...better try making a run for it after school. When i first saw Jihyun i though of her as a cute and innocent girl but hell no! She was a she-devil on the inside and so popular among all the other girls for her "fashion" and "natural popularity" and she properly bad-mouthed me too all the other girls and that why they wouldn't talk to me or either to scared to, incase Jihyun makes them "unpopular." 

 

As i stumbled my way back to the desk i clumsily tripped over my own feet and was about to fall face-first onto the floor when suddenly 2 strong hands caught my arm and steadied me onto my feet again. I swirled around, wondering who would be so nice enough to save a idiot like me from humiliation and instead bumped into his strong steady arms out of clumsiness  again, he smelt like the crisp fresh morning air and the soft scent of rain that is still wet on his blazer from running the in the rain at lunch, i guess. I took a little a little, startled step back and stared into the beautiful face of Hyunseung!

 

This is the first time i ever saw him close up!  His lips are slightly full, the kind that end in a cute little smirk at the corners, his eyes are big and daring, framed by thick natural lashes, his skin was perfect and flawless, his brown hair surround his head in a wavy halo and as he smiled at me, his dimple showed which was cute and seductive, making my heart race. 

 

"Hi there, are you alright? Ohh, by the way congratulation on get 100% in your test, that test was hard i tell you! You must have put some effort into that," he said, his voice was sweet and velvety...like chocolate, memorizing with each syllable. 

"OH! I am so sorry, that was so stupid of me to trip like that... i am just clumsy...SORRY!" i stammered, Hyunseung voice and looked charmed everyone he met. I swear he dazzle all the girls with just a flash of the cute smile and they fall under his spell, just like me.

"No worries, Its all good," he said to me in his sweet and velvety voice and flashed me another charming smiled as he gracefully walked back to his desk. 

 

I sat down in a daze. Hyunseung talked to me. The most popular guy in this entire school... talked... to...ME! My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest as i stared through the window onto the gloomy and rainy playground. Nothing is gloomy to me today! Just a 50 second speech and a smile from Hyunseung is enough to make my day and I smiled to myself and realized i had fallen madly in love with a guy i could never be with... 

 

 

 

Ohhai there,

Thx for reading and hope u liked! Please

subscribe, i will keep saying this until you do xoxo.

Yes, i do like ohhai there, for everything to start off with...

its kinda like my starter for everything...

Umm....so... this is akward... nothing to talk about...

Byee! Maybe talk another time !