Connected

Only Fate

Key's P.O.V

I looked at my necklace and then at hers. I took the necklace from her hands and my key necklace around my neck. I looked at her and saw that she was curiously looking at me. We both started at each other, trying to figure out why our necklaces look like each other's. Then, she suddenly asked me something, that shocked me. "Kimbap," she asked in a small voice, maybe even trembling. My mouth dropped. There was only one person who called me that, when I was a little kid. 'Ri, Ri? No way could they be the same person. She's so beautiful now...' I started tearing up, remembering the time when she suddenly moved away. I was 8 and she was 5.

"No! You can't leave me, Ri Ri," I cried out, trying to reach out for her hand. My mom and dad were holding me back. She was crying and her parents were pulling her to the car. "Kibummie! Help!" She tried to reach for my hand too. Daehyun and Seunghyun hyung were already in the car, watching with painful eyes. I was kicking all over the place now," Let me go!! RI RI!!!" By now, she was already locked in the car and pounding the car window, yelling my name. "KIBUM OPPAAA!!" I kept yelling and watched, as her car drove away. I didn't stop until I couldn't see the car anymore. 

A tear slid down my cheek, as I looked up at her. "Ri, Ri," I barely whispered. I saw that she had tears in her eyes too. All of sudden, she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I gladly hugged her back and more tears slid down my face. "I missed you so much," she sobbed. I rubbed her back in a comforting way,"It's okay, I'm here now. I never thought I'd see you again." I whispered the last part. Some people who passed by us, gave us weird looks, and some gave us hurt looks. After a while, we stopped crying and she pulled away. I looked at her and smiled, "Don't ever leave me again, okay?She smiled and shook her head," Never again. I promise." I suddenly remembered of our necklaces and connected them...It worked.

Tae Ri's P.O.V

Omo, it was really him. My first love. O.O 'I was in love with SHINEE'S ALMIGHTY KEY?!' All this time and I didn't even know it was him. Ha, that's funny. We both got really successful. I always thought it was a coincidence that he had the same name, but it was HIM all along. I gasped when I saw that he had connected both of our necklaces. "It fits?" He looked up at me and nodded," I guess." I looked away and read what my necklace said. Yeah, I memorized it, since I had it for so long. "He who holds the key can unlock my heart..."

Key looked at me confused,"Why would our parents get us this?" I shrugged,"I don't know. Obviously, they wanted us to find each other again. They didn't take our necklaces away when I left." He nodded. "Well, since now I think it's safe to ask. Why were you arguing with Onew?" He looked at me surprised," You heard that?" "Mhm. I just acted like I didn't because it would've been awkward for all of us. What did you mean by 'she's all yours'," I asked. "Uhh...umm...," he looked away. "No Key, look at me," I put my hand under his chin and turned his head to look at me. I felt the spark yet again when my hand made contact with his skin, but I didn't remove my hand. He brushed a strand of hair out of my eyes, "You have gorgeous eyes." I looked away and blushed,"T-thanks." "Aww how cute, Ri Ri is nervous because of me," he said smirking. I giggled, removed my hand from his chin, and used the hand to hit his chest playfully," Yah!... Anyway, you were saying?" He sighed,"Onew hyung...he likes you, alot. Well, more like love. He's been in love with you, ever since you guys met. 

I was shocked. "Really? He never said anything or tried to-," then I remembered when he tried to talk to me at the amusement park yeserday. The sudden affection, frequent kisses on the cheek, the LONG HUG earlier today. It all made sense, now. My face fell and I just stayed silent. 

Key's P.O.V

I looked at her pained expression and felt bad. I hesitated but asked, "Did you like him, too?" She just looked at her lap," I don't know. I was confused. Maybe I did..?" "Oh," I said, trying not to show the disappointment in my tone. Honestly, I've always loved her. I looked at our combined necklaces and "unlocked" it. I handed it to her," Here." She looked up and took it. Our hands brushed against each other and I grabbed her hand, not wanting to let go. She looked down and smiled at our hands. I intertwined our hands together, causing our necklaces to connect, once again. 

-------------------------------

A/N AHHHHH!! <3 Finally, Tae Ri and Kimbap xD (his nickname when he was little, cute!) are united again (that was corny). xD