Explanation

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I got off of the counter and looked up at him, "Are we going to tell the others? I mean, keeping this from the media is a definite yes." Key nodded in agreement, "Maybe we shouldn't tell the others just yet. Especially Onew hyung. He'll probably be crushed." "Yeah, you're right. Well, you should get going. It's getting dark," I started ushering him towards the door. "Yah! What's the rush? Now that I'm back, you already want me out," He turned around before the door and pouted. I giggled and pecked his pouty lips, " Aniya, your members might be wondering where you are right now." "Okay. Give me your phone so I can put my number in it," he said, walking past me to get my bag. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He searched through my bag for my phone, messily at that. "Hey! Be carefull. My camera is still in there," I rushed over to him and took my camera out. After he found my phone, he punched his number in and called himself. "There, now I have your number," he smiled, like a he was some stalker person. I shook my head,"You can go now, Kibum." I pulled his arm and took my phone back, as I opened the door for him. He stepped out and faced me. "I don't get a kiss goodbye," he asked, while puckering his lips. "You dork," I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to my height. He smirked before our lips touched. "Yah! That's enough," Daehyun broke us apart. -.- "Bye Ri Ri and Daehyun," Key left and I closed the door. I turned to my oppa and glared at him,"You ruined our moment!" He chuckled,"I don't need to see my dongsaeng faces with Key hyung." With that, I just went to my room. 

~Next Day~

I decided to visit Big Bang's dorm and MAYBE stop by SHINee's dorm. :P I picked out my Big Bang sweatshirt and white shorts. The sweatshirt was a little too big, so it covered most of my shorts. I showered and put my outfit on. I curled my hair a little, to make it look natural. I put some mascara and eyeliner and grabbed my bag. I headed downstairs and ate breakfast before I left.

When I got there, I just walked right inside. x] I've been there so many times that I can just walk in. After all, TOP is my oppa. Daesung and Taeyang turned their heads from the couch and smiled widely. "TAE TAE!!!" I was squished by both of them. "Hey guys," I laughed and hugged them back. "I'm guessing the others are still sleeping," I said as I rolled my eyes. They nodded and let go of me. "I'll go wake them up," right when I said that, Seungri and GD walked out. I grinned,"Morning!" They groaned and collapsed on the couch. I scrunched up my face," Blahh to you too." 

I walked to TOP's room and slammed the door. -.- He didn't move an inch. I tried tickling him, that didn't work. I tried hitting him with a pillow, he just took it and hugged it. "Oppaaaaaaaaa," I whined and sat on the edge of his bed. He sighed and finally sat up," Ara, I'm up." He got up and went to the bathroom. I smiled and went outside. I sat on the couch next to Daesung on the couch. Soon, everyone gathered around and we watched parodies all afternoon. I decided to leave around 2PM, so I could still stop buy SHINee's dorm. Though, I hope that it won't get awkward or suspicious with me and Key. We said our goodbyes and I left. 

WARNING! Next paragraph gets a little hot! xD But not mature. 

I drove to SHINee's dorm and took a deep breath, before I knocked on the door. And just as I suspected, Key answered the door. "Oh, hey," He smiled. I smiled backed. He looked around then slowly closed the door behind him. "Follow me," he asked me. I smiled widely and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall. He led me to a door and opened it for me. It was a supplies closet. He closed the door and it went dark. It was way too dark to see anything at all. He then pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. Oh course I kissed back ;]. After a couple seconds, the door opened. We instantly stopped and looked at who it was. A man in a cleaning uniform was staring at us both. He had a cleaning bucket in his hand. Key threw mop at him and shut the door. I giggled at him and pulled him in for another deep kiss. He put both of his hands on the wall, beside my head, and tilted his head. After a couple more seconds, we both pulled away, panting. "Well, that was unexpected," I said quietly, smirking. He chuckled," I'm sorry. I couldn't resist."  He tried leaning in for another kiss, but I stopped him. "Let's save that for another time," I told him. He nodded with a smile on his face. "Now we have to come up with an excuse of why you were gone and came back with me. :P They're probably wondering who was at the door. Did any of them see me?" He shook his head, "I don't think so." I nodded,"Okay let's go back." 

We peaked our heads out to see if anyone was there, and walked normally back to their dorm. Key looked inside to see if the coast was clear. He nodded back at me and opened the door. Sitting on the couch was Dinohead, Taeminnie, and Minho. They were all staring at us. I hid behind Key and closed my eyes thinking,'DAMN IT! >.< He said that coast was clear..' I hit his back and whispered,"I thought you said the coast was clear?!" He whispered back,"I'm sorry! I didn't see anyone sitting on the couch when I looked." "You know you guys don't have to whisper," Minho said. "Yah! We can hear you guys too," Mr.Dino face yelled. I sighed and walked over to them and sat down between Jonghyun and Minnie. "Explain," Minho said, crossing his arms. I looked over at Key, who was sitting across from me. "You tell them." He sighed, "Okay. Well uh, Tae Ri wanted to ask me about the arguement with Onew hyung. She didn't wanna talk in here because she didn't want him to hear." I felt someone's gaze on me. I turned and saw Jonghyun staring at me suspiciously. Then he spoke up,"Key, you're lying. I can see through you AND Tae Ri. Even though, I've only known her for a month." I looked at him with pleading eyes. 'Please, not now,' I thought to myself. Then, I got up a little mad. "Believe what you want. Jonghyun, if you want a thorough explanation, then meet me at the cafe shop later at 5," I said sternly, hoping he would get the hint to shut up. He nodded quickly. I sat down again, now relaxed, "Where's Onew?"  Taemin looked up, "Oh, he's in his room." My eyes grew wide, 'Did he just hear everything we said?' "Do you think Onew heard," Key asked in a whisper. Everyone shook there heads. 'I hope they're right.'

--------------------------

A/N OOOOOOOH. It's getting interesting xD