Wonder

Only Fate

Key P.O.V (the same day of the hang out with Onew)

'*sigh* We're all stuck in a meeting, while OUR LEADER is out with some friend. -.- I thought he knew we had a meeting today...HE'S OUR LEADER, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I SO wish I was him right now. Well better pay attention now.' "Alright guys, this meeting is about your photoshoot next week and this photographer is VERY professional. So, I want you guys to be on your best behavior and treat HER with respect," manager hyung said. We all replied," Ye, hyung." WIth that, manager hyung said we could leave and left. "I wonder who she is," Taemin wondered out loud. "I bet she's pretty,' Jonghyun butted in. I looked at him," Quit being a , Jjongie." We got in the car and went back to our dorm. 

A couple hours later, Onew hyung came back. I got up and walked to him, "Where the heck were you?! We had a meeting today and your our leader and you weren't even there!" He sat on the couch with a smile that wasn't as usual and said,"It doesn't matter. Manager hyung already told me about it." I sat down next to him and looked at him weirdly,"Why are you smiling like that? And do you know who the photographer is?" He got up and started walking towards his room,"I do, but it's a surprise." He smirked and closed his door. "Hyung! You didn't answer my other ques- ahh forget it," I gave up and went to my room that I shared with Jjongie and Taeminnie. All of a sudden, I heard...

"So you were hanging out with a girl?!" 

Someone laughed, he sounded like Onew hyung. "Yeah, but she's just a close friend of mine that I met a little before we debuted."

"Do you like her," Jonghyun asked. He sounded like he was smirking.

*Silence* ....................

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! You like her?!! OMO ONEW HYUNG!!" Everyone started yelling and I got curious, so I decided to go see. "Why's everyone yelling?" "Onew hyung LIKES SOMEONE," Taemin grinned and clapped his hands. Minho smirked, "And he even knew her before we debuted. That's a long time, hyung. When are you going to ask her out? It's been like 5 years." Onew blushed furiously," I -I don't know. She doesn't see me that way." I sat next to him and put an arm around him, "Don't say that, hyung. How do you know that? She might feel the same way. Don't give up hope." He slowly smiled," Thanks Kibum." He got up and went to his room. "So do you guys know who she is," I asked the other members. Jonghyun shook his head "no" quickly, too quickly, and went into the kitchen. 'Weird.' I looked at the others and they just shrugged. I went back to my shared room and took out my key necklace. As I laid down on my bed and looked at it, I wondered,'Will I ever find out what this key unlocks?'

------------------

A/N OOOOOOOOOOOOOH~ Onew likes you? :O