It's Me

Only Fate

Key's P.O.V

It's been another two more days. I NEED TO WAKE UP! I can't feel it, but I KNOW I'M ICKY. And Tae is slowly getting more depressed. I don't know how long I have left, but I know it's a short amount of time. She doesn't want to eat anymore or do anything. She stays by my side 24/7, if possible. She doesn't bother to go home in the morning or even get out of the room. *sigh* I don't know if I can keep this promise, jagi. My eyelids are getting heavier every day. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I don't have the will to do anything anymore. Key's not getting worse, but he isn't getting better either. He stopped making movements. *lets out a shaky, breathy sigh* "Key...," I couldn't go on because I could feel the tears forming. I held his right hand to my left cheek and I it. "Ireona," I whispered. "You need to wake up. For me. The others. The fans. The fans are counting on you. So, wake up and continue to live your dream. I don't care if you have anything with Nicole, as long as you know that I'll always be by your side. Forever..." I let the tears flow down my face, onto our hands. I lowered my head and rested the left side of my head on the edge of the bed. I started singing "It's Me," that an OST that Sunny and Luna sings for Minho's drama, "To The Beautiful," quietly. I wouldn't say I have the best voice, but I was decent enough. And plus, no one could hear me. I was alone in the room.

 

 

I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough
I miss you, I miss you – each moment that I miss you, I miss you more
I call you and call you and call you and your face keeps floating up
If I hope and hope and hope, will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you – the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you – the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only looking at you by your side, a fool

I draw out your face – will I see you in my dreams when I’m asleep?
If I want you and want you and want you, will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you – the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you was like a miracle to me
It’s me who only wants you – the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only looking at you by your side

My heart is speaking, it’s saying that it’s only you
I love you, I love you alone, that’s me

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love that no one knows about, it’s me

I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this love song for only you

When I finished, I heard a little shuffle and I felt something move on my left cheek. I looked over and it was Key's hand. He was rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I started to panic and I looked up at him. I saw his head tilted down to me, his eyes slightly opened. "Uljima (don't cry)." His voice was raspy. It's probably because he hasn't used his voice in a while. I sat up and leaned closer to him, holding onto his hand tighter. "K-key? You're awake," I said softly. He nodded lightly and weakly smiled at me. "You don't know how happy I am. I may not be showing it, but I'm really glad you woke up." He chuckled, cautiously. "Kwenchena, jagiya. I know you are." I kissed his fingers," How are you feeling?" He let out a long sigh. "My body aches, but I'm feeling better...*he looks down on his left arm* I'm in a cast?" I sadly nodded. "You broke your arm, but it should be fine after a while. You also have some minor bruises and b-burn marks," I said as I pursed my lips at the end, to keep myself from crying again. "Arasseo. Tae, you should know that it wasn't that I didn't want to push Nicole away when she kissed me. I just didn't want her or anyone else being suspicious of us. I love you and only-," he started coughing. "Kibum, don't talk a lot. You need rest," I soothingly said, as I his chest. He took a deep breath and exhaled. "I believe you. Just don't worry about that right now. It's okay. Nado saranghae, Kibum." I kissed his cheek. He moved his hand up and my hair. "I'll go tell the doctor that you're awake now. And I'll call the guys too." He nodded and pulled me down, turning my head. He kissed my cheek and removed his hand. "Go ahead." I snickered," You dork." I stood up and walked out of the room.

I told the doctor that Kibum was awake now and aftet that, I took out my phone right away. I speed-dialed Jonghyun and waited for him to pick up. It rang three times before he picked up. "Hey Tae, is something wrong?" "Aniya. Are the others there too," I asked, wanting them to hear the news together. "Yeah, want me to put it on speaker?" I nodded, although I have no idea why,"Yes, please. I want all of you guys to hear it." I heard ruffling and after a couple seconds, I heard other voices. "Anyeong noona." Aw Minnie. "Hey, Ri." Charismatic dude. "Hi, Tae." Chicken maniac -.-. "Hey guys. First, don't be all freaking out on me 'cause when I found out, I was really happy, but not screaming. Araji?" "Arasseo," they all chirped up. "Kibum woke up," I smiled to myself. I heard gasps and someone grabbed the phone. "Jeongmal? We're coming right now! Manager hyung, please drive us to the hospital! You heard Tae Ri noona!" I giggled at Taemin's cuteness. "Ara. I'll hang up now." I hung up and walked back to Kibum's room. I opened the door and saw the doctor and nurses in there. I bowed and closed the door. "How is he doctor?" "He'll be fine. He just needs to rest and keep his arm in a cast for about 6-7 weeks. It should be almost healed up or healed up by then. He'll have to stop his activities, if he has any." After the doctor finished and left, the guys came. "Hyung!" Taemin ran into the room. I blocked him before he jumped Key. "Minnie. I know you're happy, but calm down! He's in a sensitive state right now." I ruffled his hair and squeezed his cheek. He pouted, nodding and passed by me to his hyung's side. "Key hyung, you're awake! We were so worried about you." He laughed lightly and nodded. "I know. I could heard you guys when I was in a coma." "Tsk," I tsked and shook my head. "And stopped responding for like two days!" He opened his mouth and scoffed. "You think I could? I was in a coma. Did you forget," he said with an attitude. The diva is back.

----------------------------

A/N KEY'S AWAKE! D COUNTDOWN TO KEY DAY! 3(INT), 2(KOR), MORE DAYS! <3