Goodbye

Only Fate

Tae Ri P.O.V

January 4, 2013. First day of the week, without SHINee for a whole three months. *sigh* Anyway, my sulking was interrupted by my phone. *WHY SO SERIOUS?... GET YOUR CRAYON! WOO WOO WOO! GET YOUR CRAY-* Yeah, I decided to change it, since it's been a while. Plus, I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! Aren't you? ;) Jiyong oppa is pretty talented. "Yobeoseyo?" "Tae Ri, I have news for you. You're doing a big photoshoot in America, with a famous model. She requested for you, since she wanted a foreign photopgrapher for this particular magazine," my manager told me. I gasped, "Jeongmalayo?! That's awesome! When do we leave?" "We leave at dawn tomorrow because the time difference is 18 hours. We're going to California." "Omo, arasseo. I'll let Daehyun oppa know and call you back," I practically squealed. I jumped out of bed and started spazzing out. "I'M GOING TO AMERICA!!! AHHH!" I ran downstairs, careful not the trip, and ran into the kitchen. "DAEHYUN OPPA!!! I JUST GOT A GIG IN AMERICA! I'm leaving at dawn tomorrow!" He held my arms and shook me. "TAE RI CALM DOWN! Anyway, your manager is going with you right?" I nodded, "Neh. I'll start packing now." I grinned and ran up the stairs. I took out my empty luggages and started packing all of my dress up clothes. I need to look professional and presentable. Which includes, glittery and shiny thi-. I frowned and let out a sigh. Key. I shook my head and continued to pack. 

It's midnight and I CAN'T FALL ASLEEP. I'll just sleep on the plane. I shuffled and laid on my stomach. I reached over and grabbed my headphones from my dresser. I plugged it into my phone and plugged them into my ears. I put it on shuffle and "Alarm Clock" just HAD to turn on. I wanted to change it, but I didn't have the nerve to. Inside, I know I was hurting too much. I laid back on my back and just listened to the song. 

 

Even today, I’m drenched in my sweat
I woke up from my sleep, I can’t believe it, oh I (horrible nightmare)
Inside the dream that repeats every night
You leave me coldly like a lie, oh I

I still can’t believe it, your lips

I can’t let you go yet
When it feels like they’ll (kiss) touch my cheek
I can’t erase you

I hope my alarm clock rings quickly and wakes me from this dream
Turn back the time that feels like a nightmare and throw away our break up
I can’t escape from this horrible broken dream that’s frozen into place
I hope the alarm clock rings loudly and wakes me up, oh quickly

Wake me up

Like a flower that falls after a small raindrop brushes against it
It may not be a big deal to you (Let’s break up)
But I fall into a cold sleep at your cold words
I feel like I can still catch your mirage, oh please

I still can’t believe it, your scent
I can’t get rid of it, it’s seeped (deeply) into me
This must be a dream

I hope my alarm clock rings quickly and wakes me from this dream
Turn back the time that feels like a nightmare and throw away our break up
I can’t escape from this horrible broken dream that’s frozen into place
I hope the alarm clock rings loudly and wakes me up, oh quickly

Inside the nightmare, I, I lose my way, I, I
Inside the nightmare, I, I lose my way, I, I, inside the nightmare

I can’t believe that you left, I’m in denial of our break up again
I know that our separation and this moment are not dreams
But I can’t accept it, I can’t bear the reality
Come back again, this reality is like a nightmare
I need you, oh

I hope my alarm clock rings quickly and wakes me from this dream
Turn back the time that feels like a nightmare and throw away our break up
I can’t escape from this horrible broken dream that’s frozen into place
I hope the alarm clock rings loudly and wakes me up, oh quickly

Quickly (wake me up) wake me up
I wake up from my long sleep
And pass a road darkened by the dusk
Lost in deep thought, I picture you again
I throw a stone at a still lake
I draw a small circle again and again
I picture you, I picture you
I picture you, I picture you

I cried myself to sleep. I woke up at 4 AM. D; Barely 4 hours of sleep. I quickly got into the shower and got dressed. I put on a good amount of makeup and just blow dried my hair. I didn't want to curl it, 'cause it'll eventually be flat when I land in L.A. anyway. I went to Daehyun's room and I kissed his cheek. "Anyeong, oppa. Sorry to wake you so early." He shook his head and patted my head. "Be safe alright? Call me when you land, and every single day, too." "Will do. Bye, Daehyun," I closed the door and dragged my luggage down the stairs. I checked my bag again, just incase I forgot my new camera. When I walked outside, my manager was already there. The driver took my luggage and I thanked him, getting in the car. "Are you ready?" I nodded and just plugged in my headphones. 

When we got to the Incheon International Airport, we checked in. Soon, there was a huge commotion. I told my manager that I needed to use the restroom and went to go see what it was about. I soon saw fan girls and I looked at the signs they were holding. SHINee. I looked down and shook my head. I totally forgot that they were leaving early morning today, too. *groans in frustration* I looked up and saw from afar that they were coming towards my way. Key looked up from his phone right then and his eyes immediately locked on mine. It felt like time froze and we were just looking at each other. As he got closer and closer, I took steps back and soon our contact broke off. I turned around and walked back to my manager. I sat down and slumped down on my seat. "Kwenchena Tae Ri-sshi?" "Yeah, just tired." I'm guessing the security told the fans to go home or something because the shouting stopped. I looked to my left and regretted it. Their flight was right next to mine. I quickly looked forward and covered the side of my face, so I wouldn't be tempted to look. 

Suddenly, I felt slim arms around me. I removed my hand and looked over to see Taeminnie. Aww. "T-taemin?" He laid his chin ontop of my head. "Noona, you're going to America," he asked in a soft tone. "Yeah. For work. What's wrong?" He sighed, "You weren't going to say good bye to us?" I didn't answer. "Noona?" "You know the problem with me and your hyung, don't you?" He pulled his head away and pouted at me. "I'm sorry noona. I just wanted to say good bye. The others want to too. You didn't tell us that you were going to America." I shrugged. "It was last minute." I looked over Taemin's shoulder and saw Key's eyes on us. I looked back at Taemin, "Go tell your hyung to stop looking over at us." He giggled and left. 

Key P.O.V

Today was the day we were going on the tour. I couldn't wait! Seeing the fans made me happy. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the text I got from Minho, ~Look Up.~ 'Huh?' I looked up on instinct and saw her. She looked tired, but gorgeous at the same time. Our eyes locked and all the memories came flooding back. Something in me died right there. But I couldn't look away. She backed up and left my view. I put my hand to my face. 'God, I miss her.' A friendly hand wrapped around my shoulders. "You okay," Minho asked me with a concerned look on his face. I looked at him and nodded.

Waiting for a plane is so annoying. You have to wait and wait and wait. Then when it finally comes, you have to wait some more. It's so annoying. I just sat here, listening to music. All of a sudden, Taemin got up and walked over to the gate next to us. I looked over and saw that he was hugging someone. After a while he pulled away and I saw Tae Ri. O.O I looked up at the flight information. L.A., California? She's going to L.A? For what? I furrowed my brows and bit my lip. I looked up and saw Jonghyun. What was he looking at? I looked over and saw for my self. My jaw dropped. 'OH NO HE ISN'T. HES LOOKING AT MY GI-.' I frowned. That's right, she's not my girl  anymore. I pouted and looked down.  'Hmm...' I innocently looked around. Then when I knew the coast was clear, I pushed Jonghyun as hard as I could. He bumped into Onew and they toppled over. "WAE GURAE?!!" The both said at the same time and groaned. I stuck my tougue out at them and looked away. I looked over at Tae and Taemin; they were still talking. Then our eyes met. My heart beat started to race and I couldn't look away either. She said something to Taemin, and he laughed and walked towards us.

He sat down next to me and said, "Hyung, noona wants you to stop looking over at her. *giggle* Sounds like she's not bothered of what happened yesterday." *embarrassed* "Oh..hehe..arrasseo." I mentally slapped myself. Seriously, I need to pull myself together. 'She's not yours anymore.' Even though I said I would think on this tour, it seems like I've already decided. I can't be without Choi Tae Ri, my other half.

I looked up at the information about the flight and we had to wait for another hour and a half. Ugh, I hate waiting for the stupid airplane to get here. Why did we have to come so early? I sighed inwardly and peeked over at Tae. She wasn't slouching anymore. She had one leg over the other and listening to music. 'It's now or never.' I stood up and slowly walked over to her. She probably noticed me, since she shifted a little. I sat down next to her, silently. I can feel the awkward tension. I saw her take one of her headphones out. "Do you need something?" "Can we talk? Like in a more secluded area?" She looked at me and nodded. I heard her tell her manager that she'll be back and stood up after me. We walked side by side, our hands brushing against each other. I had to stop myself from holding her hand. I missed that feeling. I took her to the library and we both entered. "Anyeonghaseyo." We bowed to the lady at the desk. "Oh, Jeongsahamnida. My break time is starting. Is it okay if I just go in the back and leave you guys here?" We both nodded, "Neh." 

Tae Ri P.O.V

I started to stand there awkwardly. I was looking around and admired how good looking this library was. Coffee tables and nice, leather chairs. In a split second, he was hugging me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. It felt like my heart jumped out of my chest. "Mmiame," he said, his voice muffled. I was on the edge of tears. He started to nibble on that spot on my neck. "K-key, that's not really nec-cessary right now," I shivered, hoping he didn't notice. He ignored me and continued, moving his lips around my neck. I couldn't help, but let out a small sigh of satisfaction. He started to move up my jaw and hovered teasingly, over my lips. "Such a tease," I whispered loud enough, so only he can hear. I slid my hand to the back of his neck and crashed our lips together. I heard him whimper, but responded really well. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck and pulled him downwards. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, if that was even possible. It started to get intense; he started to push me towards the bookcase. He started to walk faster and I backed up into the bookcase, causing some books to fall. 'I hope that lady doesn't come out of her break time, any time soon.' You could almost hear our kisses fill the small room. Even though I didn't want to, I had to pull away for air. We were both breathing heavily, trying to catch our breaths. We were still in the same position. I was leaning on the bookcase, his hands now on both sides of my head on the bookcase. We were both staring deeply into each other's eyes. I ran my fingers through his luscious hair, starting to smile. He leaned down and stole another kiss. (IRRESISTIBLE LIPS! Lol sorry, BTOB moment.) He pulled away with a big grin lingering on his lips. "Forgive me?" I squeezed his cheek, "Pabo. After that, you should already know the answer." He sighed happily, moving his hand up my neck, to my cheek, and kissed me passionately. I moved my hands to his chest and pushed him away, lightly. "Can't get enough of my lips?" He pouted. "I just want to make it last because we're still leaving." 'I totally forgot.' "Oh yeah," I started to hug him, tightly. "Now, I don't want to go," I whined. He chuckled, rubbing the back of my head. "Kwenchena, jagiya. I'll have a concert in L.A." I looked up at him, my chin resting on his chest. He nodded and kissed my nose. I buried my face in his chest, inhaling his scent one last time. 

-----------------------

A/N haven't updated in three days, so I decided to write a LONG chapter. (: I kind of want some feeback now guys. It's already 26 chapters and I don't know if I should continue. 

A/N Sorry guys, I merely lost interest in this to continue on, but it was a good part to end at. Might be doing a sequel, but most likely not. I'm not getting any feeback so, I'll stop. :D Thank you to those of you who actually read this. It was fun while it lasted. <3 ~Tina