The Truth

Only Fate

Key's P.O.V

'Are they really going to meet? Is Tae Ri going to tell him?' I sighed inwardly. Maybe when she goes home, I'll text her about it.

Tae RI's P.O.V

After that, we decided to play charades. xD Okay, I have to admit, they GO CRAZY when they play charades. Taemin got out first. Poor Minnie. "It's okay Taem, just sit out with noona," I smiled and ruffled his hair. He pouted, but nodded his head. Onew popped out of nowhere and said,"You're playing without me?!! And hi Tae." He smiled weakly at me. I smiled back and continued watching the others. We spent hours playing all types of games and watched Taemin and Minho play video games, yelling at each other. I went home around 4 and let myself fall on my bed, face down. I screamed in my blanket out of frustration and sat up. I looked at the time and saw that it was 4:20. As soon as I got up, I got a text from Key.

{Hey Tae. Are you really going to meet Jonghyun at the cafe?} 

{Yeah I am. I'm just about to leave now.}

{Are you going to tell him?}

{I think I have to in order to keep his mouth shut whenever we're together.} 

{Okay, well tell me what happens afterwards. :) Muah!}

{Haha, you're cute. I will. :* Muah!}

After I put my phone in my bag, I went to the car and drove to the cafe. I looked around and saw someone with a hoodie, sweats, and sunglasses. 'Nice outfit. Pfft.' I walked over to him and sat down. "Nice outfit dino," I snickered. "Do you want me to spill coffee on you again," He asked and put his hand on the cup. I shook my head. "Okay, you can explain now." I nodded," You can't tell the others though. Promise?" I put out my pinky and he laughed,"Promise." He wrapped it around my pinky and promised. I took a deep breath,"Well, you were right. He was lying. We're...dating. I'll explain why though, cause we just me-" Jonghyun cut me off and said," No it's okay. I know why." I looked at him confused," What? How? ...about our past?" He nodded. "I think it's my turn to explain." I crossed my arms and leaned back on the chair,"Go on." He leaned into the table and spoke quietly," Well, you can't be mad at Onew hyung though. He knows about your past with Kibum. Your dad wanted to make sure you didn't meet up with Kibum because of the feud your parents had with his parents. So, when your parents met Onew, they approved of him. Your parents told Onew everything, so you guys would possibly fall in love. They wanted you to forget about Kibum, so this was the only way. I'm sorry Tae Ri." By the time he finished, I had tears in my eyes. 'How could my parents ever think I would forget about Kibum? He's my first love.' I put my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from actually crying. The whole time this was happening, I felt someone watching and listening to us. Maybe it was just the customers. Jonghyun got up and pulled his chair over next to mine and patted my back. "It's okay. Just let it all out Tae." At that moment, I broke down, but silently. He pulled me and put my head in his chest. 

Onew's P.O.V

I can't believe I was witnessing this. Both of my friends betrayed me. I'm talking about Jonghyun and Kibum. I can't put this all on Tae Ri. Of course, she'd still love Key. I had to hold myself back. I couldn't stand seeing her cry and her being in Jonghyun's arms. My emotions were mixed with hurt and anger. I left and went back to the dorm. 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

I felt really bad for her when I told her everything. I had to hold back my tears. I mean, I'm a guy. After she stopped crying, I gave her a hug,"Good luck to you and I'm sorry." She laughed,"It's okay. I'll get over it. Thanks though. I needed the talk." "No problem. Take care," I ruffled her hair and left first. 

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I went home and called my parents,"Yobeoseyo?"...

TO BE CONTINUED....

--------------------

A/N You finally know the truth.