Photoshoot with Big Bang

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

"Tae Ri, it's time to wake up!" I groaned, "Just five more minutes Daehyun!" my oppa, ripped the blanket off of me. "Come on Tae Ri! You need to get ready for TOP hyung's photoshoot," I got up and threw an oversized sweatshirt with black skinny jeans. "Aish! I almost forgot. Gomowo, oppa," I said, while going into the bathroom to get ready. "Cwan yoo pwut ma camewra in mwy bwag fwo mwe? (can you put my camera in my bag for me?)," I said, as I was brushing my teeth. "Already done," Daehyun smiled and went downstairs. After I put some eyeliner and mascara on, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. "Thanks, Daehyun! I'll be off now," I kissed my oppa goodbye.

I drove to the studio that the photoshoot was being held at and greeted the staff. "Anyeonghaseyo," I bowed to them and went to Big Bang's dressing room. "Knock knock," I said, as I opened the door slowly and poked my head in. "TAE TAE," GD ran to me and gave me a big hug! I laughed, "Put me down Jiyong!" TOP walks over and grabs me away from him. "Do you have it?" "Yeah, it's right here," I tapped my bag. GD looked at us like *O.o*. "Good, because they don't have any other cameras that you can use."  We burst out laughing, while looking at GD. "What did you think we meant," I smirked and hit GD's arm playfully. "YAH!! I really thought you guys were talking about drugs or something...," GD looked away, embarassed. "Okay, I'm going to let that one go, cause that was hilarious!" I went over to the rest of the members and gave each of them a hug.

My manager popped his head in and said, "Tae Ri, time for the photoshoot. The rest of you guys get touched up and come out when you're ready." I nodded and told them that I would see them in a little bit. I walked out to the set to get set up and made sure that my camera was all good to go.

After about three to four hours, we were all done for the shoot. I was exhausted, but I was happy because I haven't seen them in a while. "Anyeong, oppa," I said, as I gave TOP a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back,"You be good and tell Daehyun I said hey and that I'll come visit him at Goseumdochi sometime." "Arasseo, you and the rest stay healthy," I hugged him and the others one last time. "Bye Tae Ri," they waved to me. I waved back, "Bye oppas."

I headed home and put my bag on the kitchen counter. Then, I collapsed on the couch when my phone started to ring. *DANCE WOOHOO I WANNA DANCE DA DA DA DANCE! FANTASTIC BABY~!* I looked to where my phone was and it's all the way on the counter...in the kitchen. -.- "Ughh chincha?!," I groaned, peeled myself off of the couch and dragged myself all the way over to kitchen. "Yobeoseyo," I answered tiredly. "Ah Mianhe Tae Ri, but I called to tell you that I booked you with another photoshoot for next week," my manager said. "Oh, okay. Who is it?" "It's a surprise. But just dress up a little, would ya? You're a famous photographer, for crying out loud." I blushed of embarassment, "Sorry, I kind of woke up late this morning. I was up 'til late last night studying. I'll dress up more." "You better. This is the first time that they're having a photoshoot taken by you and I told them that I've got the best professional in my company," my manager said, boasting. "Kamsahamnida manager oppa. I'll do my best," I hung up. I went upstairs and showered.

After I showered, I decided to go visit Daehyun at the restaurant. Plus, I was starving! I drove to Goseumdochi and went inside. "One, please." "Right this way Miss Choi," one of the waiters led me to a booth and gave me a menu. "Hey, didn't I tell you that you should just call me Tae Ri." I smiled. "Ye, Tae Ri-sshi. I'll let Daehyun hyung know that you're here," he left and went to get Daehyun. I giggled at his honorific. "Tae Ri-ah! How was the photoshoot," Daehyun sat across from me. "It was good, oppa. TOP oppa said hey and that he'll come visit you sometime with the others," I replied and looked through the menu. Daehyun grinned, "Oh really? That's great!" After I ate, and Daehyun got in trouble a couple times for taking "breaks" to talk to me, we went home.

---------------------

A/N Chapter 2 done! (: just a little bit about how you do. ;P