Kiss

Only Fate

Tae Ri's P.O.V

I woke up to find Jonghyun gone. I saw a note next to my pillow. "Hey, I left about an hour after you fell asleep. I didn't want your oppa to think things OR THE THE GUYS. Hope you slept well. Chuka, Tae. <3 ~Jjong" *giggle* Cute. I agree though. Eh. So glad that I don't have to deal with the awkwardness, if I woke up with him next to me. Haha. I lazily got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and put on a random outfit. I went downstairs to hear a familiar voice talking in the kitchen. I scurried to the kitchen and screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! SEUNGHYUN OPPA! What are you doing here?!" I jumped on him and squeezed the life out of him. He laughed and patted my back," Calm down and I wanted to hang out with you today, so I can make up for not being here for your birthday." I got down from him (xD)," AWWWWWWW how sweet, oppa. It's okay. Are the others here?" I peeked my head towards the living room and saw no one. He shook his head. "Just me today. They have other schedules. And I'm sure you heard about what happened to Seungri." I frowned and nodded. "Poor panda. Why would someone do that?! It makes me so mad. And when someone stole his and Daesung's bags with their personal stuff in there." He ruffled my hair. "Kwenchena, Ri Ri. It doesn't effect YG or anything." I grinned," That's good. Well, what are we going to do today?" He sat on one of the stools and folded his hands. "You have some explaining to do about you and Kibum," he raised his eye brows. I suddenly remembered to Key and how he ignored me yesterday. "Oh. Well, I don't want to tell the whole story because it's quiet long if you want details." I laughed to cover up the sadness in my voice. "I'm pretty sure you know that Kibum is Key. We found that out while I was doing a photoshoot for them. Well, couple hours after. We were in the park. We're dating now." I smiled, unsure if it was a fake one or not. I'm still confused about my feeling about Jonghyun. :\ He smiled at me lovingly (in a Oppa-dongsaeng way :P)," That's good. Are you mad at me and Daehyun for keeping this from you? The reason why?" I sighed and looked down. "I was, but it's okay." 

We spent the morning at home. We decided to go to the mall, him with a digsuise of course, and he bought me a charm bracelet. We went home around 5PM and he had to leave. I laid on my bed, playing with the new charm bracelet on my wrist. I blow air out of my mouth. This is boring. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I groaned," Seriously?! If its you, dino face, I will hurt you." I opened the door and indeed it was him. I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch, slouching. He entered and closed the door. "Yah, that's not a nice way to say hi to me."I shifted and layed on my stomach. My arms on the arm rest, my head on my arms. I looked up, WRONG MOVE. He was pouting at me. His eyes, his lips. I couldn't find myself to draw my gaze away. He got on his knees in front of my face and stopped pouting. "You can't take your eyes off of me, can you?" I opened my mouth a little to talk, but instead his lips were on mine. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME. He slid his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss. I shook my head and pushed him away. "JONGHYUN! Stop." I sat up and wiped my mouth with my hand. "Why are you here?" I dared not to look at him again. He sighed and sat on the other side of me. "Tae. I don't know how to tell you this." I crossed my arms and leaned back. "Just spit it out, so you can leave." He cringed, hearing those harsh words. I myself, felt bad. "Key...him and Nicole...they.." I looked at him and stood up, waving my arms around, "What? Just tell me!" "They kissed..." Did you hear that? That was my heart, crushing in pieces. Time stopped. The minutes felt like hours. I pulled Jonghyun up and ushered him to the door. Tears were already threatening to fall. He wanted to stop me, but he didn't have the power to. I could tell he was hurt to see me like this. "I'll see you later," I spoke quietly, afraid I'll break into sobs if I said anything else. I closed the door and I heard him say," Tae! Don't be like this. Please."  That broke me down. I put my back to the door and slid down. Sobbing out loud, I heard him pounding on the door. "Tae! Let me in! CHOI TAE RI!" I shook my head repeatedly, trying not to believe what he told me. "Just go home! I want to be alone," I choked out. 

Key's P.O.V

Around 8, I tried to call Tae. I missed her. I wanted to talk to her about the party last night. *sigh* I hope she didn't see it. Is that why she's been avoiding me? I called her 10 times and left her messages. I texted her too. She wouldn't pick up or respond to any one of them. I went outside of my shared room and saw Taemin and Minho playing video games. -.- No surprise. "Yah, do you guys know why Tae isn't calling me back? I'm worried." They shook their head and continued back to their game, yelling at each other. I went back into my room and tried calling her again. Left her a thousand (exaggerating) messages and texts. Ughh. Jonghyun still isn't home either. Where is he?

Jonghyun's P.O.V

For three straight hours, I stayed outside of her door. I was sitting against her door, hearing her cry. It hurt me so much. She probably saw me still out here, so she opened the door. I entered slowly, closing the door behind me. "Are you okay?" I cautiously asked, not wanting her to feel worse than she is. She nodded and sat down on the couch, putting her face in her hands. "I'm just, I didn't think anything would happen between them. I guess I was proven wrong." Her voice seemed to have recovered quickly than I thought. That night we just sat in silence. She actually wanted me to just hold her. I obliged of course. I started rocking her back and forth, or try to, while we're sitting on the couch. "Jonghyun, don't give up on me. I'm not saying you should be kissing me and all, but don't give up," she suddenly said, surprising me. I slowly processed it and said," Not in a million years, Tae Ri."

------------------------------

A/N :( Sorry haven't been updating recently. Homework. -.- Anyway, WARNING FOR THE SENSITIVE OF CRYING. OR YOU CAN CRY EASILY. Next chapter is going to be a sensitive chapter and I don't know if I'll be able to write it, but as a good-ish writer, I will not cry and write. You have been warned...