I Will Accompany You

A Rose Over You

 

Jessica and Donghae were now inside the car. Silince began to filled up the atmosphere. Jessica played her phone to tried to looked cool. But Donghae just looked outside the window. 

"Sorry Sica, where are we going?" the driver said. 

"Ah---" Jessica was tried to turn her head to think the place that maybe fun. "How about the club?" Jessica favorite's place was club and pub, club and pub. She's not a bad girl, but some drinks really help her to feel better and loud music made her heart warm inside. But the worst thing is, when she drink too much and she became, err-- a bit wild. 

"Really? Club? This afternoon?! Sica your parents already avoid me to drive you there."

"But, I want to go to that place to find my inspirations, club is my favorite place. So maybe my inspirations would grow there." 

"Uhm Jessica-sshi, I think we shouldn't go there. You can go there after we finished our work." Donghae added. 

Jessica closed her eyes and sighed. "Ok, so where are we going?" 

"Market?" Donghae advice.

"What?! Market? Ani ani, shopping mall."

"But market would give you some inspirations. I mean a warm heart from the seller, the smells from the fresh foods." Donghae smiled. 

"Yeah SIca you should agree with him now. I promise to drive you wherever you want to go, but you have to agree with this man first, just today." The driver said again.

"Promise?" Jessica still not believed.

"Cross my heart." Said the driver. Donghae give the thumbs up, and the driver could saw Donghae gave him a thumbs up form the mirror, so the driver smiled widely to him.

After arrived in the market, Jessica started to felt uneasy, because everyone stared to her. She treid to gave them a nice smile and wave her hand. And some ahjussi called her name, and asked Krystal to buy their foods. Donghae knew why Jessica's face looked worried, so he gave her his hat to made her not to look striking. 

After looking around Krystal knew now that market wasn't worst at all. Market was fun and the people were nice like in the club. The air was tottaly different from the club or shopping mall. And Jessica could buy things in less price, now she could see the world. Donghae asked Jessica to go to Lotte world, and Jessica agreed. 

"Wow, looks like you bought everything in there." The driver teased.

"It's for gift for umma and appa, they will be happy. There's a lot of vegetables and foods, umma would really love it and make tasty food." Jessica smiled. "Oh, thank you Donghae for taking me to there." 

"Ah, it's ok. I'm glad you enjoy it. Do you already get your inspirations?" 

"Uh-huh, but I think I need more. Maybe I would find it in lotte world."

After a long way to Lotte world they finally got there. Jessica now could back to Lotte world after a long time. The last time she went to Lotte world when she's in 16. It was a long long time ago. First Jessica and Donghae ride a coaster, Jessica end up with sick. So they decided to took a rest. Then they ride another games, then the last one was ferris wheel. Today was fun for jessica, now she really close to Donghae, and Donghae too. Jessica was right, Donghae was Krystal's new teacher, so Jessica asked him to take care for Krystal. 

In the car, Jessica was fell asleep, she was too tired. Dongahe stared at her, he thought that Jessica was not just looked pretty in media, but she's really pretty in real life. When they arrived at Jessica's house, Jessica still sleeping. Donghae wanted to wake her up, but he won't to disturb an angel when she's sleeping. So Donghae take her like a bridal style to her room. Donghae met Jessica's parents and said thank you to them, he wanted to back home by himself, but Sica's mom asked him to go home with their car, so Donghae went back home with Jessica's car. 

A little smiled appeared on Donghae's face when he remembered a short trip with Jessica. 

***

Krystal continously looked to her watch. She was waiting for Jessica, but Jessica still not come to pick her up. Sulli already got home, Krystal asked her to go home first because it's too late to go home alone in the night as a girl. Krystal sighed and tried to called her unnie again, but still, there's no answer. 

"You still here?" Someone said. Krystal turned her body to see who was it, and she found it was Minho.

"Ah-- yes sunbae." She felt awkward. Minho was his ex-boyfriend, but she's Soojung now, not Krystal. 

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Minho advice. 

"No, thank you. I can use bus. Goodbye, and thank you." Krystal bowed and tried to ran, but Minho was too fast to grab her hand. 

"It's already 8 pm. It's ok." Minho pulled Krystal's hand and asked her to sit on his motorcycle. He gave Krystal his helmet, and helped Krystal to wear it. Then Minho sit, wear his helmet on, he wanted to started his motorcycle but Krystal stopped him.

"Wait, my house is near hans river, I won't to bother you, so could you just drive me to hans river?" Krystal asked. She knew that Minho knows her house, but she's not 'Krystal' now. 

Minho just nodded and start the engine. Minho drive really fast, so Krystal hugghed Minho, because she was afraid. 

After they arrived in Hans river, Jessica gave the helmet back and said thanks to him. But, she was remembered was Sulli said that Minho was helping her with Jiyeon. So she brave herself to said it to him. 

"Uhm, thanks for your help this afternoon, without your help maybe I can't survive from that monster. You were looked like a superman, suddenly help someone who's in trouble." Krystal gave thumbs up, she realized that she was doing a stupid things. "Sorry, sunbae. Once again, thank you, thank you." Krystal bowed several times. 

"It's ok. And you don't need to say thank you to me. I will always help you no matter what Krystal." 

Krystal gasped in shocked. Minho knows who she really is. How can?

***

TBC 

 

yeay fast update hehe

uhm there's nothing much I can say, but I'm not bored to say "thank you thank you and thank you" :D

oh, and sorry for the wrong grammar, words and typing ><