First Meeting

A Rose Over You

"Unnie... I have decided." Krystal answered affirmatively. Jessica raised her head. "Help me being a nerd." Jessica smiled proudly, she was proud because her sister wanted to take the risk. She stood up and walked closer to Krystal.

"You should have a breakfast and take a bath first. After that you should prepare yourself." Jessica winked. Krystal was trembled, her unnie really made her scared. But she really loves her unnie, beacuse she's beauty, smart, nice and she always there to help Krystal. No one can replace her unnie, even if Krystal has a boyfriend later.

After Krystal had a breakfast and took a bath, she immediately ran to her room. Yes, she was really ready to do this. No matter how she looks like later, she really wanted to go to public school. She wanted to had a friend. A real friend.

"Unnie, I'm ready. C'mon I really need to hurry, class starts 30 minutes more!" Krystal got panicked, she then realized that she was taking a bath for so long. No doubt, she often take a bath like 2 hours or more. Yes beacuse she wants to looks perfect.

"Nah, I know that you will because you often take a bath so long. Don't be panick, I've prepare a professional makeup artist, and hair stylist and...."

"Unnie, please stop just start." Krystal cutted jessica's words. She knew that Jessica was really thorough in every little things.

Jessica nodded and called the makeup artist team. And she sat again on the couch and played her phone while occasionally saw how the makeup artist worked for her sister. After more than 15 minutes, the worked had done. Krystal really different 360 degree from usual. Jessica was shocked and giggled when she looked her sister. Krystal totally different, she wear big glasses, her hair is being braid, and ah! And she even get pimple! Jessica mind said.

"Mwo? Laughing at me? I know...." Krystal grumbled. She looked at the mirror and just sighed. She never thought that she would dress up like this. She swore to her that she never would do this again. Never.

"Aniyeo... I just, hmp I just think that you're totally different Krys." Said Jessica stifling a laugh.

"Whatever." Krystal shrugged, and took her bag. "15 minutes more, well no problem I use car."

"Ah!" Jessica shout.

"Now, what again?" Krystal asked.

"You can't use a car for school. No." Jessica answerd calmly.

"Wae? So what should I use to go to school? Motorcycle? No problem."

"Not that too."

"So? I should go on foot, huh?" Krystal brush aside.

"Yes."

"Andweeee! No!" Krystal shout. Jessica looked at her with her icy side. As usual Krystal knew her unnie well, she then shut and went outside from her room. Jessica really knows how to made her sister shut up. Jessica then smiled and continued to sat on the couch and played her phone.

***

"Pabo! How could I go to school now. I never know the way to school." Krystal grumbled. "If I know this, I never asked for public school again." She the regreted her self and started to walked.

After more like 15 minutes she lost her way. She didn't know where to go. She wanted to throw her phone that she held, but she stopped herself. Calm down Krystal, calm down. Her mind said. She continued to walked again, then she looked that there's a market she immediately ran to that market. She wanted to buy some drink, she was really thirsty.

After buying a drink, she directly drank it. "AHHHH~" She felt relief. "Now, what should I do?" She thoughts. She looked at her watch and realized, 8:00. "MWOOO?!!! I late for 30 minutes!! Aissshhh! I'm so mad now." She throw her bottle drink strongly.

"OUCH!" Someone shout.

"Huh? Is he got my bottle? Ah, ani.. That can't be." Krystal mumbled.

"Stupid fruit bottle, who throw this to me?!" He shout.

"Aissshh, that's my bottle." Krystal whispered. She sighed and showed her up. "Ya, that's mine."

"You?! How could you! My perfet head will get injured. Aish if that bottle hit my face, my fans will be sad. Ah, I wll be late!" Then he pedal his cycle.

Namja pabo. You think you have a fans huh? Look at yourself. Krystal mind was grumbled, then she realized something. He has the same uniform! Pabo I should ask him before aish.

"Yaaa!!! Waittt! Waittt! I want to ask you something!" Krystal ran to him.

He stopped his cycle. "Mwo?"

"Ya, I think we go to the same school. Look, we have the same uniform. I don't know the way to our school. Can I go with you?" He looked at Krystal from head to toe. Krystal smiled widely.

"Yes, our school is same. But, you can't go to school with me."

"Waeyo?"

"You're ugly, my fans will be sad. See you~" He continued ride his bike. Krystal realized again that now she was totally different, no one will ever recognize who she really was. Then she looked a man. Maybe he knows.

"Ah, sorry oppa. Do you know XXX school where?"

"You study there? I'm teaching in that school. Are you a new student? I think you're lost, huh. Come with me." He said nicely. Krystal amazed, really? So he is a teacher. He looks so young. Her mind mumbled.

Finally they're arrived at school. It was 9:10 am already, but the teacher she was met wanted to help her so that she couldn't got punishment. He took her until her class, then Krystal thank to him, and he left. Krystal was regret she didn't asked his name.

In Krystal class. "Students, today we have a new student. Please be nice to her, beacuse she will need a help from you. Please come in." The teacher let Krystal came in. Krystal was so nervous, this is her very first time looked like this in front of people. After Krystal stood in front of the class already, then someone shouted.

"MWO? JUNG SOO JUNG?!" That was a boy whom shouted. Krystal got goosebump, she never know that someone would recognize her so fast.

 

TBC~

Another update. I hope you like it. Ah, i'm sorry if there any wrong words in my story, I'm really sorry. Keep stay tune, keke. Gomawo ^^