He's Back

A Rose Over You

Sulli just nodded and she realized that the girls shouted her stepbrother name. Choi Minho. Sulli looked around, she thought that if the girls shouted his name in here, there must be Minho was here too. Yup, her eyes got Minho. She then looked up to Krystal and saw Krystal's schocked gesture.

*** 

Sulli knew that Krystal knew his step brother. But Krystal didn't know who is Sulli. Because, Minho didn't want let everybody know who is Sulli. He wanted to protect Sulli from media or his fans. He was afraid if Sulli got attacked from his fans because she's not his blood sister, and he really knows that the media would made a rumor about Sulli. 

Minho walked in a cool way, yes he always looks so cool. Sehun realized that Minho was back, and now Minho was approching him and Taemin.  

"Hey, long time not see you hyung." Sehun said. 

Minho nodded. "Hmm, look like you never change." 

Sehun just nodded and smiled. Taemin offer Minho his chips. "Want some?" Minho grab the chips and ate it.

"Oh, I've to tell you something." Sehun seemed like remembered something. "Do you see that girl?" Sehun pointed to Krystal and Sulli, Minho nodded. "That girl, the glasses one is a new student of this school. But poor her, seems like she doesn't know me."

"So, what's the problem?" Asked Minho while still eating the chips. 

"He messed up with us hyung." Taemin answered. 

"As you know, if someone tried to mess up with us, she/he will get 'something'." Sehun added. 

"What's her name by the way?" Minho said. 

"Well, I forgot her name...." Sehun thought.

"Krystal?" Taemin spoke up, Minho stopped chewing. 

"Aniya, that name is way too good for her." Sehun protest.

"Oh, so she is... AH! She must be Soo Jung, yup Jung Soo Jung." Taemin looked happy.

***

A girl with her brown hair looked like busy with her phone. She received so many call, and poor her she had 3 phones. She seemed like in a rush, several times she asked the driver to drove more fast and fast. 

"Ahjussi can you please be more faster?" Jessica asked sarcastically. 

"Ne, noona I'm trying." The driver answered. Jessica bit her lips anxious. 

She was in a rush because the manager asked her to have a meeting with the president of her management. She was afraid if she was late and the president end up left her and the manager angry to her. She thought that maybe, she and Krystall will have a comeback after this past 2 years. And they will talking about the concept and what songs they have to sing. 

Jessica finally arrived in front of her management building, she quickly get down from her car and walked into the building. She pushed the floor button in the lift, she waited in panicked. She never be this way too panicking because she was late for 3 minutes.  And finally she made it, she met her manager who is now approching Jessica. 

"There you are...." He said. 

"I'm sorry, I've never been this late before." Jessia gasped. 

"That's ok, Gyu Sook ajuhssi is in a good mood. Come in I have some news for you." The manager lead Jessica's way. 

They were now in the president's office room. Jessica looked nervous. "So Jessica, do you want a good news first or a bad news?" Now this questioned made Jessica more nervous. 

Jessica gulped. "Uhm, good news first please ahjussi." Jessica made a fake smile. 

"Well, I think you're already thought about this. You and your sister, Krystal, will finally have a comeback. Your lists songs will show by your new manager." The president said. 

"Yayy, finally I've been waiting this for a long time. Thanks Gyu Sook ahjussi." Jessica clapped her hands happily. "But wait, did you just said 'new manager'? What it was suppose to be?" Jessica just realized about that. 

Gyu Sook ahjussi smiled. "That's mean you will have a new manager." 

"Huh, what? So, Jung Hae will, e-eh I mean...." Jessica was pretty confused. 

"Yes sorry Jess, I will move to Busan so I stop be your manager." The manager smiled and said. He moved closer to Jessica.

Jessica's eyes started to filled up with tears. "I'm sorry if I were too burden, because of that you will move. Jeongmal mianhaeyo." Jessica bowed several times. "Also thanks for this past 5 years." 

The manager chuckled and pat Jessica's shoulder. "No, I'm not moving beacuse of you it's becuase of my family. I want to thank you too Jessica, also Krystal. I hope I can meet Krystal right now. Oh this was so touching." Jessica hit her managers slowly and laughed. 

"Kids, end up with your touching 'goodbye'. Thank you Jung Hae for your hard work to take care of this silly kid." Jessica pouted. "Anyway, your new manager is already in front of my office." Gyu Sook ahjussi said. "Jung Hae please open the door," Jung Hae opened the door, Jessica was pretty nervous she bit her lips. "Please come in....." 

 

sorry for this late updating, I just finished my exams week

sorry again for not putting sestal moments yet, their relationships is still not good kekeke. 

well I hope you enjoy this chapter, ghanshamnida ^^ *bowbowbow