Hard To Forget

A Rose Over You

Krystal started to ran, at that time Sehun and Taemin just went back from the canteen. Sehun and Taemin looked confused about what happening to their friends, Sehun was to focus to stared at his friends. Until he felt someone bumped into him. Krystal felt that she was bumped into someone, she felt hurt and tried to opened his eyes, and that time she looked Sehun. Now Krystal realized that she was on the top of Sehun body. 

***

The awkward moment began filled up between Sehun and Krystal. Taemin widened his eyes and his jaws dropped, and the others were shocked too. They were more get amused by Sehun and Krystal. Jiyeon looked pissed off.

"Ya, you stupid get out of me!" Krystal yelled. 

"You first, how can I stand up if you still----- Gahhh." Sehun annoyed, he closed his eyes several times seeing Krystal just wrapped in towel. 

"You stubborn!!" Krystal replied. Now they were yelled to each other, they fought with words. Until they moved a bit and it makes Sehun who was now on the top of Krystal's body. Jiyeon who saw this, approached them and separated them, she was irritated. Krystal threw an anger strared to Sehun, Sehun cleaned his clothes and looked away. 

"Ya, Soo Jung I never know you have a y body." The guy said. 

Krystal realized that she was just wrapped by a towel now, and the others could saw her. Krystal remembered what had happen between him and Krystal, she hit her head slowly. 

"Jiyeon, give me back my clothes!" Krystal said. 

Jiyeon still wouldn't gave back Krystal's clothes, Sulli helped Krystal too, the others just chuckled and still record what happened with their phone. Then suddenly Minho came to Krystal, Jiyeon and Sulli. Minho took Krystal's clothes and gave a death glare to Jiyeon, Jiyeon bowed her head embarrased. Minho stared to Krystal's clothes. "Where's your vest?" 

"Ah, I left it on my desk in class." Krystal said. 

Minho gave the clothes to Krystal and took off his vest jacket, he put his vest jacket on Krystal, Krystal felt her heart pumped. 

"What are you thinking?! Back to the bathroom now. Sulli accompany her." Minho said and asked Sulli to help Krystal, Sulli nodded and rush to Krystal's place and dragged her to get inside the building. "Meet me in student organization room." Minho glared to Jiyeon and left her dumbfounded. 

***

"Thanks Ssul." Krystal smiled.

"Ah, no problem. I'm your friend, so I should help you." Sulli smiled, and Krystal chuckled. "Oh, you should say thanks to Minho oppa, he's the one who actually help you." 

Krystal turned her face to looked Sulli. "Ah... Umm, maybe no." Krystal scratch her back neck. 

"Why?" 

Krystal paused, she's searching for a words. "He's our senior, so... I'm shy to say thanks to him." Krystal smiled wryly.

"Maybe I could accompany you if you want." Sulli gave some advice, but looked like Krystal felt uneasy to talk about this, so Sulli tried to changed the topic. "You know, I will revenge what Jiyeon did to you, I will kicked her from this school and she couldn't ever back to this school. And maybe she could be a bum." Sulli laughed evily, Krystal laughed too.

"No, Sulli thank you for your help. But I have another plan for this."

"What is your plan?" Sulli looked curios. 

"Hmm---" Krystal smiled widely and explain everything to Sulli. 
 

***

"So you guys now have a free day. Well it's not really a 'free-day', you guys should keep thinking about a new concept for you and your sister's comeback." Gyu Sook ahjussi pointed to Jessica. "When you're thinking about something new, you need an inspirations right? So, I give you this 'free-day', arasso?" 

"Ne." Jessica and Donghae said. 

"But, ahjussi, I'm just her manager, not her producer. So---" Donghae tried to refused but his words stopped by Gy Sook ahjussi. 

"Because the manager is the one who really close with the artist right? So the artist and the manager should have a good relationship, and that's why I give you this 'free-day', so it will help you for making a good relationship. And as the manager, you should help her." 

"Ne." Donghae just nodded. 

"But, what about Krystal?" Jessica added. 

"Hmmm, she's busy with her school right? I know about the school things, it's really annoying, but I can't disturb her to do this, school is number one Sica. As a good unnie, you must be know about your sister's needs right? So you should think about your new concept alone, ah not alone, there's Donghae next to you."

Jessica again just silent, this ahjussi is really know how to say. He always have a good words for assuring people. And his words are really worked. 

"Ok, so what are you waiting for, c'mon go to somewhere." When Jessica and Donghae were about to stood up, the ahjussi called them again. "Ah wait, I knew you guys really need this. 2 free tickets to lotte world, you can't miss it! Nah, now go go!"

***

"Ya, you stupid get out of me!" Krystal yelled. 

Krystal closed face began fill up Sehun's mind. Her soft skin face, her voice, her eyes, her lips, and her-- uhm body. Sehun kept thinking about what happened this afternoon, Sehun tried to erased his memory but it's hard for him. He put his book on his head, and then tried to close his face. Krystal was too hard to forget. 

"SEHUN!!" Taemin hit Sehun's desk and Sehun jumped a bit. 

Sehun threw the book to his desk and glared to his friend. "Taemin!! You almost make me die." 

"Well, at least you're not dead. Uhm, why your face look pale?" 

"Eh? No, my face always look handsome." Sehun tried to act cool. 

"No, you're not. Wait---- AH!!!!" Taemin yelled again.

"Min!!!" Sehun looked pissed off. 

"Is it about Soojung? Ah, I know you were thingking about her body right? Yes yes you're right, she has a good body shape, I never thought she has that. I mean her face is not good."

"Well you're wrong." 

"What?

"I mean, not just the body, everthing. I was thinking about everything about her." Sehun slipped. 

"Gotcha! I know you were thinking about her. Well she's not ugly, but I think your type now is too low."

"TAEMIN!" Sehun threw Taemin with his book. 

 

TBC 

 

sorry for a long long update, I was in holiday so I can't update kekee

I hope you like my updates, thank you for the support, comments, subscribes and read :))