Bullied

A Rose Over You

 

"Eh...eh?" Krystal panicked. Her voice sound trembled. 

"Uh what? Why everyone looking at me? I mean, look at this.." That boy pointed to the magazine that she brought. "Look, how pretty Krystal is, right? Omo... I really love her." 

Krystal took a deep sighed. "Ok, you really messing up Lee Taemin. Please continue." The teacher let Krystal to introduced herself, Krystal smiled to him.

"Anyyeong, my name is Jung Soo Jung. You can call me Krys... uhm ani call me Soo Jung." Krystal smiled awkwardly, she knew that maybe someone would protest, because of her name. You know...

"Mwo? Are you kidding me? Jung Soo Jung? Really, like REALLY?!" Taemin shouted. Krystal just smiled bitterly, she didn't know what to say.

"Ya, you again. Just sit and pay attention!" The teacher yelled. 

"Yeah Taemin, just shut up. How could you think that she is Krystal, look at her face, her clothes. How could Krystal dressing up like that and has a face that ugly? Think again you pabo.." The boy that sat beside Taemin said.

"AH! You! The one that said you have a fans, and wont let me go to school with you! How could I get the same class with you?!!!" Krystal yelled. Everyone shocked, especially that boy.

"Ya! You, the one that hit me with a fruit bottle. The one that will injured my face. Aishh, how could I'll be in the same class with that ugly girl."

"What was you said, HUH?!" Krystal really got mad now. She couldn't help when she got mad. They're quarrels, the teacher tried to stop them. 

The first day of school really exhausted for Krystal. She never thought that study in public school would be like this. Fisrt, she was a calssmate with that narcissistic boy. And she even in the same class with her annoying fans. Maybe she would regreted herself, or maybe she would got 'something'. 

Krystal sat beside a girl with a dark brown hair, Krystal still not sure was she a girl or a boy. Because she has a short hair, like a boy style and she's covered her face with that short hair. "Anyyeong..." Krystal started to talked to her, but there's no answered. "Sorry, uhm..." 

"What?" That girl turned her face to Krystal, Krystal was pretty shocked. Ah so she's a girl. She mumbled.

"Ani, what's your name?" Krystal tried to be nice. 

"Choi Jinri, call me Sulli." She answered coldly. Krystal just nodded and smiled, Sulli continued to concentrate to the lesson. Krystal tried to study too, she took her notes and books out from her bag. Actually Krstal really loves to study, she often got a high score. So Krystal deiced to study hard more now, because her style now as a nerd really match with her hobby, study.

After like 30 minutes, the bell rang, Krystal felt that was so fast. I think because I late. She thought. Sulli stood up from her chair and started to walked. Krystal still stayed on her chair, she didn't know what to do. "This school is very big, if I surf alone in this school maybe I'll end up lost in my own school, that's stupid." She wishpered. Her stomach made a sound. "Ah, I'm hungry. I should go to the canteen, but I don't know the way. Ah, Sulli maybe know. Sulli-ya!!" Krystal stood up and ran after Sulli. 

Fortunately Sulli was not far from her class. So Krystal still could ran after her. "Sulli-ya, could I go with you?" Sulli just nodded and continued to walked. This girl is so cold as ice, like unnie. But unnie not like this. Her mind played along.

"Are you ok?" Sulli spoke up.

"Eh..eh?" 

"Are you ok dressing up like that?" Sulli asked.

What the hell is she thinking, is she want to humiliate me? Krystal didn't answer Sulli. She tried to be patient. When they got closer to the canteen, the canteen is so crowded.

"Uhm what happened?" Krystal asked. 

"You'll know." Sulli answered coldly and keep walked, Krystal followed behind Sulli.

When they reached the canteen, they didn't have enough space to walked. "Excuse me, excuse me…" Krystal tried to made a space for her. Then she accidentally pushed harder to a girl. "Ah, mianhe, mianhe." Krystal bowed three times.

"You! Don't even dare to take our line, if you want to give some food to Sehun, just be patient and get a rows behind. And one more… you're not pretty at all your dream is too far. But, good luck then." Said the girl that Krystal bumped into. Krystal just nodded.

Krystal just realized that she lost Sulli. She walked again and tried to took a look for some girls who has the same hair like Sulli. But it seemed like more and more people pushed harder so Krystal got wedged between those people until she reached a big space.

She fell and look around. "Where am I? Wait… whoa finally I can get out from that stupid crowded thing. Fiuhh…" She shouted and turned around when suddenly her eyes met a boy face. She startled. 

"Where's your food?" Said that boy. She just realized that that boy was the boy that she found so narcissistic.

"Ani, should I?" Krystal answered firmly.

"Mwo?" He giggled. "You just breach the line, and you didn't have nothing?" 

"So this stupid line ended just for giving you some food? Who are you?! Are you a president or something?" Krystal brushed aside. 

"I'm Sehun and you'll see…. Ya! This girl was trying to precede you. But she didn't have nothing. And I think it's enough for today because of this girl. Well, you should be pissed off right? Don't blame me, blame this girl!!" He shouted out loud. 

The other girls glared at Krystal. Krystal trembled, she bit her lips. She wanted to ran but it seemed like the girls blocked her way. 

"Well, have a good day. I must eat your foods." Sehun left with Taemin, and let Krystal faced her problem. 

 

 

sorry for this very late updates.

school's really made me stressful and have a little time to have fun and rest.

well, hope you like this chapter. I think I'll added some charcters next.

keep reading my storry and please give me some advice if you want keke. 

Thank you very much~ 

*sorry for the wrong grammar and wrong typing><