The Accident

A Rose Over You

"Kids, end up with your touching 'goodbye'. Thank you Jung Hae for your hard work to take care of this silly kid." Jessica pouted. "Anyway, your new manager is already in front of my office." Gyu Sook ahjussi said. "Jung Hae please open the door," Jung Hae opened the door, Jessica was pretty nervous she bit her lips. "Please come in....." 

***

"Please come in...." The guy stepped into the room. Jessica was pretty shocked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm the new manager. My name is Lee Dong Hae, you can call me Donghae, also please give me your help." He bowed. Jessica and her manager bowed to him. 

Well, Jessica was shocked because this guy, Lee Donghae, was Krystal's teacher. Yes, the one that helped Krystal to cleaned the canteen. Oh, why the world have to be so small? Jessica's mind said. 

"Ah, so Jessica he is now your manager. Congratulations Donghae." Gyu Sook ahjussi gave him applause, and shook Donghae's hand. Jessica's old manager, Junghae congratulate Donghae and shook his hand too. "Well, well well, Donghae looks like you were lucky to be her manager. Jessica is so pretty and she has so many fanboys." Gyu Sook ahjussi added. 

"Ahaha, ani..." Jessica modestly. 

"So, why don't you both say hello?" Gyu Sook ahjussi said. 

Jessica just nodded, she bowed to Donghae first and then shook his head. Donghae looked at Jessica, he thought that this girl was pretty familar. 

"You know, Donghae was from New York, he took a scholarships in there. And now he is back to Korea, however his Korean accent still good. Ah, and Jessica you were from New York too right? Oh you both are fit together I think, haha." Gyu Sook laughed, Jessica and Donghae seemed like made a fake laughed. 

***

Krystal went to the locker room after sports lesson. She was the first who end the lesson, beacuse she was too tired. Last night she was practicing her voice again, she prepared for her and Jessica's comeback. BEEP. Her phone was beeping, she checked it and saw Jessica's message. 

"Ya, we will have a comeback. Keep your health at school, kissu ^^." Jess

Krystal typed her phone to sent a reply message. 

"I knew it first unnie. Don't worry I will." 

Sent

Krystal prepared to washed her body, she felt so sultry and she uncomfortable with that. She placed her clothes on the shower door, she hanging up there. When she started to washed her body, someone took her clothes. "YAA!!!" Krystal yelled. "Come back here!" Krystal was pissed off, fortunately her towel still hanging, so Krystal wore her towel and get out from the shower. 

"You want your clothes back?" Someone said. 

"You pabo, of course. Show you off!!" Krystal was out of patience. 

"Then follow me." She answered. 

"How can I follow you when I don't even see you?!" 

"I know, I'm smarter than you. So I have prepared for this. Follow that yellow candies on the floor, they will guide you to take your clothes back. Well, I'll be waiting for you." 

Krystal saw that they were really yellow candies on the floor. But, she only wore a towel, how could she get out of here without clothes? She went to her locker and took her phone. For God sake, there was no signal in this time. Then the only way was, she had to do this crazy things.

Krystal carefully stepped to get out from shower room to follow the yellow candies. She knew she was in trapped, she took a broom for prepared. Fortunately the orther students were in class for more 2 hours, so nobody knows. Krystal still followed the yellow candies, until she realized that this way was the way to get into the field. 

"Hey everyone, I have prepared something good for you. And you have to give me some money if you want to see it." Park Jiyeon said happily.

"Huh? Just tell me what it is so we could give you some." The guy asked.

"Ani, I can't tell you right now. Something special for my beloved friends!" Jiyeon convince. But nobody care, she pouted. "Ok, ok you will pay me after you see alright? Now, wait for a minutes." Jiyeon ran to Krystal, she knew that Krystal already near the field. Sulli looked aware, but she just tried to not care about it. 

Krystal was still in side of the building. She never wanted to follow the yellow candies anymore, she's not that too crazy. She wanted to go back, but she was too late, Jiyeon appeared in fornt of him already. She pulled Krystal's arm hard, but Krystal tried to held Jiyeon's energy. But because of she was tired, Jiyeon succeed to pulled Krystal to the field. 

Everyone were shocked and clapped their hands, some of them were captured Krystal's action. Sulli tried to help Krystal, but the others stopped her because they knew that Sulli was Krystal's friend. The teacher was not there, actually the sports class was over, so the teacher took a rest and let the students had a free sports class. 

Jiyeon clapped her hands happily, she then took Krystal's clothes and showed it to her. Krystal wanted to took it, but Jiyeon swing it away from Krystal. "Catch me if you can." Jiyeon challenged Krystal, she started to ran and threw Krystal's clothes to the others. Sulli tried to catched them, but she couldn't.

Krystal started to ran, at that time Sehun and Taemin just went back from the canteen. Sehun and Taemin looked confused about what happening to their friends, Sehun was to focus to stared at his friends. Until he felt someone bumped into him. Krystal felt that she was bumped into someone, she felt hurt and tried to opened his eyes, and that time she looked Sehun. Now Krystal realized that she was on the top of Sehun body. 

 

yay, finally sestal's moments, kekeke

I hope you like it. sorry if my english was wrong. just tell me, thank you again ^^