Be A Nerd?

A Rose Over You

The alarm clocks beep. Krsytal suddenly woke up. She didn't response much, she then sat on the edge of her bed. She rubbed her eyes, then she yawned. The fisrt day of school. Her mind said. She walked to the mirror, watched her pretty face there. She didn't think much, she still looked at herself. Maybe she thought what will happened at school. Well, no one knows. But today was her very fisrt day of school, no, not that she never go to school. This time was her very first time study in public school. Yes she was a home scholling student, but she wanted to feel as a student in public school. At first, her father wont let her, but she was begging to her father almost everyday. Her mom, was kept silent at that time, she didn't know how to say, beacuse she knew that some day Krystal would wanted this. But she still gave an advices to her husband. Krsytal unnie, Jessica was so confused too. Krystal always whined to her unnie, beacuse Jessica had ever felt as a student in public school. Then, her parents let her. She was so happy, she thought that her worked was not in vain. Anyway, why her parents wont let her to study in public school. Because Krystal was one of the famous member in girl group band, Gwiyeoun, with her unnie, Jessica. So that's why, her parents were afraid if she would got bullied with her haters or something, you know.... parents.

"Knock, knock." Krystal turned her face away from the mirror, she was thoughts too much and she was got blank.

"Come in." She said. Then Jessica came in, she stared at her sister. "Mwo?" Krystal asked. Jessica just shook her head and sat on Krsytal's couch. "Ya, then why you're here?"

"Nothing, I just check that your attribute for your school is ready yet. But, umm I think no." Jessica mumbled. Krystal just looked at her with curiousity.

"What attribute?"

Jessica sighed. "As a singer you should now that you need to disguise yourself, so everyone wont know who you are. So that, you need an attribute if you want to go to school."

"Mwo? Andweeee!" Krystal refused.

"You have to Krystal! You know that our management wont let us to go to public school, but you force them so they let you. But you have to disguise." Krystal just silent, now she had a lot of thoughts, she wont did this. "And you must know, that all of us were worried about you." Jessica told her in a soft voice. Krystal just stared at her.

"But, how you could go to public school?" Krystal protest.

"Krys... that was 5 years ago or maybe 10 or I don't know. But that was long long ago when we're not like now. When I don't have to sing in front of people, when I don't have to smile in front of camera or else. That was your choice, so you should take that risk." Jessica stared at Krystal, she knew that her sister was so confused now. But all of that was to help Krystal too.

"Umm, unnie...." Finally Krystal spoke up. "What should I do then to make up myself?"

Jessica smiled playfully. "Be a nerd."

Krystal eyes widened. "That's a bad choice. Another one?" She then cross her arms in front of her chest wait for another answer from her unnie.

"That's just the only choice. If you wont, you can't." Jessica shook her head and took her phone out and played it.

Krystal still thought about it. She hates being a nerd, she wont if her fans see her in that way, she wanted to be 'perfect' in front of her fans. But wait, is there any my fans in new school? Her mind said. But, my unnie was right if I don't do this maybe if there's some haters in my school and perhaps they will bite me up! Her mind still played along. And the point was, if I don't do this I'll study in home again! That can't be, andweee.

Being a nerd was not a good thing for her. But this time, being a nerd was the only thing that was good for her.

 

TBC~

 

What will Krystal do then?

Will she accept that?

She still wont to accept that, indeed. But who knows?

See you in next chapter, I'll update soon. Gomawo ^^~