She Knows

A Rose Over You

 

 

"That's okay Krystal. Um.. by the way I just realized that your face look different." Sulli said, Krystal shocked, she realized that she didn't wear make up. 

***

Krystal really shocked, and Jessica too. Sulli stayed silent, the atmosphere was not friendly for Krystal. She bit her lips, until Jessica spoke up.

"So..sorry we have to go now. Our parents will be so worried about Soo Jung if she come late. Thank you." Jessica bowed and pulled Krystal's arm. 

Krystal and Jessica left the teacher and Sulli in the canteen, Sulli and the teacher exchanged their gazed, and shrugged their shoulders. 

***

Jessica drove silently, Krystal just played her phone. Replying ufo asked from her fans, she giggled. Jessica gazed at Krystal.

"Don't you feel worried?" Jessica suddenly asked while drove the car. 

"Wae?" Krystal still played her phone.

"About what had happened." Jessica answered firmly.

"Ah...." Krystal paused. "Ani... I know that someday they will know." 

Jessica's eyes widened, and moved her car to the pavement. Krystal felt her stomach pain, because of her unnie driving habits. 

"Ya! What will you do if you get bullied by your haters in your school?!" Jessica shouted.

"Unnie, please can we just move on? Mom and dad will get more worried if we stayed here." Krystal sighed, Jessica then back to drove her car. 

***

"We're home.." Said Krystal. 

Her parents rushed to Krystal and hugged her.  Jessica just walked away and went to her room. "Where have you been?" Asked her dad. 

"School, of course." 

"I know, but why you don't go home on time?" Asked her mom worriedly.

"Um, there's a team work, so I went to my friend's house and we did that task. So, don't be worried, i'm here and I'm ok right? Anyway I'm starving, is there any food?" 

"Of course, come come, Umma have cooked delicious food for you. I know you'll be so hungry." Answered her mom happily and garb Krystal's arm to the dining room. Her father followed them behind. 

Jessica listened to their converstation from her room, and bit her lips. 

***

Sulli walked to her house. Her house was pretty far, but that was ok for her. She's an independent girl though. She's been lived without her mom, and now she lived with her dad and stepmother. However, she was lucky, she got a beauty and nice stepmother and stepbrother. 

She finally reached her house and watched her stepbrother topless and wrap towel. 

"KYAAAAAAA." She shouted. Her stepbrother looked schoked and rushed to his room and wore t-shirt. "You pabo! Can you just please stop walked around this house with that topless and wrap towel?! You do it everyday!" Sulli shouted and sat on the couch. 

"Ya! You too! Why don't you knock the door first when you want to enter the house. If you did, I'll wore my shirt. And I'm your brother so that's normal right?" Replied him.

"You just, haishh...." Sulli sound frustated, and she went to the kistchen and took a fresh milk from the refrigerator. "Minho, why don't you go to school again?" Sulli then drank her milk. 

Minho dried his hair with towel and looked at Sulli. "Ani, I'm so busy."

"Uh-huh, let me guess with your tour huh?" Sulli wiped with tissue. Minho was a solo singer, he's now really popular in Korea. Everyone know who he is.

Minho just shrugged. "You know.." He then sat on the couch and turned the tv on. Sulli went closer to him with a cup of fresh milk and sat beside Minho, she gave her milk to Minho. "Thanks." He said. 

"You know, Krystal?"

Minho drank his milk and wrinkled. He stopped drinking. "Krystal who?" 

"Don't look so tupid like you forget everything. Krystal, you know----"

"Jung Soo Jung?" Minho cut Sulli's words. Sulli just nodded, minho continued to drank his milk. "Why you asked about that?" Minho raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm, she's study in our school. She's my classmate, chairmate and know she's my friend." Sulli answered while she watched the tv.

"What?!" 

Sulli nodded. "Guess what, she pretend to be a nerd in our school." 

"Huh? Why?" 

Sulli shrugged. "Molla, maybe she didn't want let everybody know who she is.  And you know she got bullied by Sehun, I don't even know why she got bullied by him, I don't know who start the war." Sulli looked up to her brother, Minho looked confused, she just sighed. "I know you're a bit worried right? So I asked you, to go to school tomorrow." 

"No, there's an interview tomorrow." Minho refused. 

"Just come and see." Sulli stood up and went away. Minho stayed sat and covered his face. 

***

Jessica woke up and saw her clock. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. She then get down from her bed and went to Krystal's room. She opened the door and saw Krystal still sleep like a baby, she smiled when she saw her angel sister. She went closer to Krystal, took a seat on the edge of Krystal's bed. Jessica looked at Krystal and her hair. 

"Krystal baby, wake up." Said Jessica softly while still Krystal's hair. Krystal didn't move, so Jessica tried to called her. Krystal's moved a bit, but still not opened her eyes. Jessica sighed and tried to controlled her patience. She tried to called Krystal again and again until Krystal opened her eyes. 

"Unnie, what time is it?" Said Krysta lazily while hugged her pillow. 

"Don't worry, it's still 6 am, so you have enough time to prepare for your school." Answered Jessica. 

"Uhh, school I'm so lazy. Can I have a day off?" 

"No! You should go to school, no day off except you're sick, we're on tour or we go to somewhere else." Said Jessica firmly. Krystal just sighed and sontinued to sleep. "Hey wake up, you could be late again."

"Wake me up in 5 minutes, oh unnie please bring my breakfast to here. If you're not I'm not go to school!" Krystal yelled and closed her eyes, she didn't care about what will Jessica said then. 

"Ok, promise?" Krystal nodded, and Jessica went out of Krystal's room to bring breakfast for her sister.

***

Krystal walked blankly to her school, now she knew the way to her school. She already planned if her schoolmate bullied her again, she wouldn't just stayed silent and did what they wanted to do to her. She would revenge. 

After she reached the school, when she walked everyone looked at her and started to whisper. Krystal looked at them and rolled her eyes, she still walked and didn't care about that. 

Krystal reached her class and looked around her classmates, yes no difference with the others. Her mind said when she saw her classmates looked at her with disgusted. Krystal walked with confident to her chair, she didn't look around carefully. When she wanted to sat, she then fell down. Yes, there's no chair in Krystal's desk. Everyone now laughed at her teasingly. Krystal's stood up and tried to be patience. 

"Ya, you want your chair back?" Someone yelled. Krystal just silent.

"Stop it, I think she's dumb or maybe her ears doesn't work, so she can't hear us." Eveyone laughed and started to teased Krystal. Until Sulli arrived and saw about this, she ran to Krystal.

"Ya, stop it." Said Sulli.

"Mwo? You want to be like a hero?" 

"She can't be, a hero who help Krystal? What? No, that's not a hero if you help her." Sulli shook her head to heard everyone mockingly, so she pulled Krystal out of the class. 

***

"What do you think? You want us to skip the class?" Said Krystal, but Sulli kept drag Krystal to follow her. "Ya!" 

Sulli looked up to Krystal. "I just want to save you." Krystal brushed aside.

"Really? Wow, since when?" Sulli wrinkled, Krystal changed.

"Since I helped you at the canteen." Answered Sulli coldly.

"You were pretend yesterday, I know that you're one of them." 

"That's ok if you won't trust me." Sulli gave up. Krystal moved her way. "Where do you want to go?" 

"Back to class." Krystal stopped. "Anyway, I'm sorry." Then Krystal continued to walked, Sulli just watched Krystal.

***

The class went fast, luckily Krystal got her chair back after she looked up. The bell rang for break time, Krystal thought that this bell was a death bell. She was afraid if she got bullied again.

"Sulli sorry." Krystal said to Sulli.

"Uh-huh, don't worry about that. I know how you feel." Sulli smiled.

"Um, canteen?" Asked Krystal. 

"What? You don't afraid after what you got yesterday?" 

Krystal shook her head. "No, c'mon I'm hungry. And I'm not that weak, remember." Then they walked out of the class to the canteen.

When they reached the canteen, again the canteen so crowded.

"Haish I know this is because the stupid Sehun." Krystal teased. 

"Yeah, and you know he's not  that handsome right?" Sulli answered. Krystal laughed. 

They finally reached the food counter and got their meals. They were keep teasingly Sehun and Taemin. Until the crowded girl shouted a different name. 

"Huh? I think they have more than 2 idols?" Krystal asked and took a sip to her cola. 

Sulli just nodded and she realized that the girls shouted her stepbrother name. Choi Minho. Sulli looked around, she thought that if the girls shouted his name in here, there must be Minho was here too. Yup, her eyes got Minho. She then looked up to Krystal and saw Krystal's schocked gesture.

 

whoa an update again, sorry for not updating so long

it's hard to find new ideas for writing, keke

well, sorry if there's no sestal moments in this chapter, I'll try my best

thank you for those who reading, comment and subscribing. I'm really happy ^^