Good Friend

A Rose Over You

 

Krystal still stood between the girls. She just resigned to faced this problem. She'll accept everything that will happened to her. "Ya pabo! You think you're pretty?!" One of the girl shouted. 

"I heard that you're a new student right, but you tried so hard to get close to Sehun like that?! Aigooo..." 

"Haish, that was your fault don't ever think that this is our fault or even Sehun. If you harm Sehun or even Taemin, you'll get what you did to them!"

"Ohh, so this is Jung Soo Jung? Well, you don't even look like the real 'Jung Soo Jung'..."

Almost every girls in the canteen shouted to Krystal. The canteen was so crowded now. They were cursing Krystal with every bad words. Sehun and Taemin looked that incident from the upstairs, Sehun looked very satisfied. 

"Ehem, I think this is too much Sehun." Taemin spoke up.

"Wae? This is fun. Don't you feel it?" Replied Sehun while took a sip from his coffee.

"Jinjayo? Whoa you're so mean. She didn't know anything, she's just a new student. We should take care of her." Sehun glared at Taemin, Taemin looked nerves. Sehun chuckled and he smirked.

"No one will try to stop me, even you Tae. No one..." Said Sehun coldly.

***

Krystal was thronged by so many girls. But she still stayed calm and not even looked nerves. Until Krystal spoke up.

"So, what do you want to do? Harsh me? Or even kill me?" Krystal brushed aside. "Well, listen. I'M NOT EVEN AFRAID!" She shouted and looked over Sehun and Taemin. Sehun just smirked to her.

"Okay, you'll get what you want." Said one of the girl. "Ya, since your food is not run out. Why don't you throw up your food to her?" She pointed to Krystal. She walked closer to krystal and whispered, "the pretty girls will be the pretty girls, the ugly girls will always be the ugly girls." 

First there's someone who started to threw her food to Krystal and hit Krystal's hair. Then one by one threw her food to Krystal, there were some foods that fumbled from Krystal and just hit the floor. The incident did not finished yet, even though their foods were up, they're buying some foods from the canteedn. Until the bell was rang and some of the teachers knew this. The girls ran away.

Krystal was so strong, until she fell and sat on the floor. No, she's not cry, she just thought of something. Now her boddy was fill of many foods, she tried to smelled her hair and she wanted to threw up. She heard a footsteps moved closer to her, until that sound was over. She made her face up, it was a teacher.

"Aigoo, you must be have a trouble in this school right? And.. aish this canteen is sink. You have to clean it up until clean." Krystal's eyes widened, she wanted to spoke but she got cut off. "I know that this is not your fault, but you're the one who started to made them mad and did this. So the point is you're the reason of all of this thing. You can clean this up when the school's over, araso?" Then the teacher left her.

She even didn't want to go to the class now, she knew that she would got harsh by someone again, especially Sehun. She then stood up and went to the shower room to clean up her body first. Fortunately she just got a sport uniform from the school, so she could changed her dirty uniform.

***

"Lee Jong Hyun?"

"Me."

"Goo Jan Hae?"

"Me."

"Jung Soo Jung?"

"......"

"Jung Soo Jung?"

"....."

"Where is she?" The teacher asked. The students just exchanged their gaze to each other. "I asked where is she?!" The teacher started to mad.

"Well, I think she was in the restroom sir." Sehun spoke up. The other just strared at him confusedly.

"Okay, I continued." The teacher coughed. "Choi Jinri?"

"......" There was no answered again. "Choi Jinri?!" The teacher shouted a bit. But again, there was no answered. "Tell me, is she came or not?" The students nodded. "So, where is she?" The students stayed silent. "Don't you care about your friends?!" 

"I think she's accompany Soo Jung to restroom sir." Sehun spoke up again. The teacher removed his glasses. 

"I don't think you're right kid. If you lied to me your score will get bad." Said the teacher, Sehun just nodded and looked didn't care.   "Okay, now let's started."

***

Krystal back to the canteen after she took a shower after more than 30 minutes. It took so long for her, beside she had to clean her dirty clothes. She looked around the canteen, she sighed. She regreted herself why she forced her parents about public school, she thought that her parents were right. 

She sat on the chair, she burried her face on the table. She hit the table twice, then she started to sobbed. "Wae? Wae? Why I have to study in this stupid school!?" She shouted, the workers at the canteen stared at her and started to whispered about her to each other. Krystal glared at her, "do you want to tease me, huh?!" Krystal yelled to her, the workers stopped whispered. Krystal sobbed again.

"A tissue?" Someone said, she was a girl

"Yes, give me some." Krystal got the tissue and wiped her tears. "Uhm more?" She continued to asked for the tissue. "Again?" Krystal asked again.

"There's no more tissues." 

"Huh?" Krystal's hand tried to reached the tissue. "Aha, this is the tissue you lied to me!" Krystal wiped her tears, and she just realized.

"That was my uniform, you pabo..." Said the girl coldly.

"Ah, mianhe mianhe." Krystal looked up and it was Sulli. "Sulli-ya! Where have you been?! I've been searching for you until this mess thing happened."

"Sorry, I went to the rear garden." Krystal just nodded.

"And why don't you go to class?"

"Ah..." Sulli tried to think. "That garden was too far from high school bulding so that's why I don't even heard the bell." Again Krystal just nodded. Actually Sulli was lied to her, she did not went to the garden, she was lost Krystal too and she searched for her. Then when the incident happened she just watched Krystal and afraid to helped her. And she repent, so she did not want to go to class, she wanted to helped Krystal this time. "C'mon back to class."

Krystal still sobbed and shook her head. "Ani, I should clean up this first."

"Mwo? You have to study first. You can clean it up later when the school's over." Said Sulli.

"I know, the teacher said like that too. But I can't go back to home earlier beacuse I have to clean up this first. So, I have to clean up this from now on. But.." She stopped, "I'm too lazy to clean up this whole thing!" Krystal burried her face again and cried. 

"Don't worry, I'll help you.." Said Sulli.

Krystal looked up to her. "Jinjayo?" Her eyes looked sparkled. Sulli just nodded.

"C'mon let's clean up from now, so that you can go back earlier." Krystal nodded and smiled.

"Gomawo Sulli-ya.." Krystal hugged her, Sulli felt annoyed, but she smiled. 

***
 
The bell rang for break time the scond time. All of the students went out from their class. There were some students went to the library, yard, and canteen. When they reached canteen, they looked Krystal and Sulli tried so hard to clean up the canteen. Some of the girls teased them, and tried to threw some dirty things to the floor. Krystal sighed, and she tried to kept clean up the dirty things. 
 
When Sehun and Taemin reached the canteen and looked at Krystal and Sulli, their just silent.
 
"Looks like she never wanted to give up." Taemin said. Sehun just rolled his eyes. 
 
"Kajja, you want to eat or not?" Sehun pulled Taemin's hand to enter the canteen.
 
When they were finished to eat and bought some food, Sehun went more closer to Krystal, then he threw all of the food that he bought to the floor. Then he smirked and left Krystal. 
 
The others looked that and tried to threw their foods again to the floor. Looked like Krystal and Sulli's worked would never done until school's over. Krystal wiped her sweat, she looked at Sulli, Sulli looked very exhausted. Krystal went closer to her, "Sulli-ya if you're tired just go back to the class and don't care about I'll be fine."
 
Sulli shook her head. "Ani.. I'm not tired." Sulli tried to clean up again and went away from Krystal, Krystal just stared at her concerned. 
 
When the bell rang the students went back to the class and they were threw their food again to the floor. Krystal got mad, she hit the floor with the broom that she held. 

Krystal and Sulli still cleaned up the canteen, then someone went closer to them. "You both don't get back to the class?"

Krystal looked up, and her eyes widened. That was the teacher that she met in the morning. Krystal shook her head, forzed. 

"Oh, I heard from the other teachers about this. Um, it mus be hard for you. Okay, I'll help you." He smiled.

"Mwo?!!" Krystal shouted. The teacher just nodded and smiled to her. "You...you should teach the students now. It's okay."

"Ani, I don't have time for teaching now. I'm just replacing the english teacher for 5 months and training for teaching in here." Krystal nodded, of course he looks so young. Krystal mind said.

Then the three of them continued to cleaned up the canteen, when they got tired they stopped for a while and continued again. Krystal thought that this was not a bad thing, she even got a good friend in here. 

***

In Krystal's house her parents was so worried about Krystal. It was already 6 o'clock but the school's over at 3 pm. Of course they got worried, even Jessica was worried too. She tried to called Krystal's phone but she got no answered, she bit her lips and deiced to went to the school.

***

"Aigoo... Finished already?" Sulli shouted.

"Fuhh.. This was so tiring!" Krystal replied and wiped her sweat. "Ah, seonsaengnim, khansamnida for helping us." Krystal bowed and Sulli followed her. 

"That's okay, if you wanted some help just asked me." He smiled, Krystal and Sulli smiled back.

Then they heard a hurried footsteps, the sound like someone who wore a high heels, the sound went closer and the canteen door opened. That was Jessica, Krystal was shocked at that time. The teacher and Sulli too. 

"Krystal, where are you? Why don't you answered my call? Are you okay? We are worried about you."

"Uhm unnie...." Krystal said. Jessica realized that she didn't disguise herself, she was so hurried that's why. 

"Ah, thank you both of you had help my sister. Um we are in hurry, so we gotta go bye.." Jessica tried to pulled Krystal's arm but Krystal didn't want to. Krystal went closer to Sulli. Jessica bowed her head.

"Thank you Sulli-ya for helping me, I didn't know what to do if you didn't help me." Sulli smiled. "Ah seonsaengnim thank you." The teacher gave her wide smiled. 

"That's okay Krystal. Um.. by the way I just realized that your face look different." Sulli said, Krystal shocked, she realized that she didn't wear make up. 

 

whoa an update, yay yay.

I'm kinda in hurry when I wrote this, because my parents asked me to hurry beacuse we want to go shopping *lol

so I tried to wrote what's in my mind, because if I don't write them down, I'm afraid if my idea lost

anyway thank you again and sorry for the wrong grammar and typing ^^/