Myungsoo I hate YOU!!

My Heart belongs to YOU!!

5LlbX.png

 

Myungsoo's POV~

I left the room angry and looked behind me to see her leaving crying. I was about to chase her but I got a phone call from my dad. "Hello. Yeah dad. Alright I will come home early. Yeah bye!!" I looked up if I could still see her but she was gone. Maybe I was too harsh on her. I don't know what to do.

I went to Infinite but they were too busy talking about secret. "Who do you think is the prettiest member in secret?" Sungjong asked the members. Aigoo these people I thought and sat down. "Hm I think my vote will go for Zinger" Sunggyu shyly said. "Um they are all pretty but I think Ji eun is the prettiest in Secret" Hoya answered. "I agree with hyung I think Ji eun is the prettiest as well" Sungyeol said.

"Oh really I think Hyosung is the prettiest" Dongwoo said. "No no no Sunhwa has to be the prettiest in Secret" Woohyun said after Dongwoo. "What about you myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong asked. "Me? I am not interested don't include me in this conversation" I said and went back to reading my book.

I looked at my watch it was already 5:30. I said bid my farewell to everyone and left. When I got home I heard my dad speaking to someone. "Yes you have to come tomorrow. Ne I will see you tomorrow. Araso bye". I went up to him and asked who it was.

"Oh it was my friend his house got burnt today. Nothing happened to him but unfortunately he lost his wife in the accident. I asked him to live with us. He has a daughter that goes to the same school as you. Perhaps you know her. Her name is Song Ji something I forgot".

"Song Ji? I don't know I don't think I know her. Anyways I feel sorry for your friend. I will be upstairs if you need me" I said and went upstairs. Then I thought of someone. Ji eun. Should I apologize to her tomorrow? Molla. Argh I will just sleep.

End of POV~

 

The next day Ji eun looked gloomy so Hyosung asked her "Ji eun ah are you alright? You don't look like yourself today". Ji eun started crying and told her "My mom .. she died yesterday .. when I went home I saw our house was burnt". Hyosung first calmed her down and said " Don't cry it's going to be alright. Calm down".

Sunhwa and Zinger just came in and didn't know what happened so Hyosung told them everything. They felt sorry for her but they wanted to cheer her up so Sunhwa said "Come on Ji eun let's go to the cafe. It's my treat, come on!!" and they dragged her.

Ji eun felt much more better when suddenly she banged into myungsoo and spilled all her drink over him. "Ah I am sorry" She said and bowed down. "You again!! Do you think sorry will help go get me some tissues!!" He shouted at her. She rushed to get some tissue for him when she heard him say "That's why I don't like her she is so clumsy".

"Yah Myungsoo here's your tissue" and she threw it at his face. "First of all it wasn't even my fault it was yours, ok!! I even apologized for something I didn't even do. I must have been crazy to like someone like you and lastly I hate you!!" She left the cafe crying while everyone was stunned. No one had talked to him like that no even his parents.

"Myungsoo ya you shouldn't have been mean to her. She still hasn't forgotton the pain from her mother's death. Did you know that she died yesterday. Think how bad she must be feeling right now" Hyosung told him and left him there speechless.

"Myungsoo I think you should apologise to her and by the looks of it, it was you who banged into her" Sunggyu said. "Ne hyung I will" Myungsoo replied feeling sorry. He went to look for her and found her behind a tree silently crying. He walked up to her.

She looked up at him and said "Are you here to make fun of me again". "Ani I came to say sorry" he replied to her and sat next to her. "I am sorry I didn't know about you mom. I am really sorry" and wiped her tears. She just hugged him and bursted crying. He was shocked but gently patted her saying "It's ok let it all out".

After she calmed down he asked her "So what was that about you liking me?" he smirked a little. "I .. umm .. that was the past I don't like you anymore" she said and blushed a little. "Aigoo you're cute" and pinched her cheeks. "Yah what is so cute about that?" she stood up and started chasing him but she tripped up and fell on top of him. 

Her face was so close to him and she started to blush. "If you keep on lying on top of me like that I might take advantage of this" He wishpered into her ears gently and smirked. She immediately stood up and ran away blushing. "Ahh she's cute" He said and walked off to his next lesson.

 

So Ji eun and Myungsoo have gotton a little bit closer eh!! What will he do when he finds out that Ji eun is staying at his house? And what would her reaction be to that as well? Keep on reading!!